It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Inside - 9/11 Truth Inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The truth about 9/11 is as most of you know it was an inside job. But the 9/11 truth movement is also an inside movement. So in the end we have just another dichotomy like republican and democrat. It is being used to tear the country apart into a number of sections. So by fighting the powers you are actually part of their plan. Sad I know. Keeping the country together is the only measure to counter them. What they want to do is start WWIII and blow up the entire planet except for the original 13 US colonies and start over from there in the New Atlantis. Real Atlas Shrugged (check out page 905) for the full plans.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
page 905 of what?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

Atlas Shrugged ... it is by Ayn Rand. Great author ... if you like Orwell, you will love her stuff. Writting in the old world war times.

I read it in high school, it is what taught me to see when I am being opressed. Excellent book.

Alas, Babylon is a great book too.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

Atlas Shrugged ... it is by Ayn Rand. Great author ... if you like Orwell, you will love her stuff. Writting in the old world war times.

I read it in high school, it is what taught me to see when I am being opressed. Excellent book.

Alas, Babylon is a great book too.

thanks.. i didnt know what i was lo0king for,will look in to this,i still want the book 1984,i've heard about it so much it seems like i've read it already.

top topics

join