It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 protest on FOX NEWS- Geraldo Rivera

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u

I hate to tell you but most of the rest of the world knows the truth. Your Neocon control bubble is shrinking faster by the minute........POP!

I'm not a neocon but then again, in your world, anyone who disagrees with you is a neocon. Such narrow mindedness is why most laugh at you.

Someday, you will look back and see how silly this all is.

The rest of the world does know the truth. And that is that there will aways be a small, marginalized group of misfits seeing conspiracies everywhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Geraldo calls the goofballs protesting at GZ ugly... and other things and you guys are all up in arms over it......

Alex Jones calls the FDNY murderers..... and no one cares? Interesting

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Originally posted by scooler1
Geraldo is an idiot and to disrespect citizens of NYC and this country for demanding that the truth come out regarding 9/11 is unforgivable.

You can demand all you want. But when you demand that a private news organization supply you with free worldwide camera time and resources whenever you decide you want to be heard is unforgivable on your part.

And for those of you that are upset with GR calling the demonstrators names, may I suggest you go through some of the threads on ATS and see how many names Cheney, Chertoff, Colter, Meirs, Bush, etc., have been called by this very community. Then ask yourself if you are as guilty as you say GR is.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Even though these protesters were not behaving in a manner that commands attention and respect it is still a sad day in America when all protesters are labeled un patriotic, idiots and radicals. I dont think this country can ever go back from what we have now become. That is a scary and sad thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Geraldo calls the goofballs protesting at GZ ugly... and other things and you guys are all up in arms over it......

Alex Jones calls the FDNY murderers..... and no one cares? Interesting

way to take that completely out of context. it's obvious Geraldo was egging them on, and mocking them, and at the same time offending more than one group of people for the sake of insult.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by drivin98
Wow! Geraldo gets all pissed off that all these people demanding a real investigation of 9/11 are interrupting him while he is trying to tell the country about some pretty white blond girl who got kicked off a plane because her skirt was extremely short. Amazing. You would think such an intrepid reporter might consider this public outcry taking place all around him, news. Nope, they're just badly dressed freaks who are into gay sex in public bathrooms.

We can only hope he one day drowns in the water he carries for the neo-fascists.

The old Geraldo would have stopped the planned program to talk to the protesters to see what was going on. I don't even know this new Geraldo that he's morphed into but it's a real sad thing to see such a drastic change in someone who started out as a truthseeker albeit a sensationalist but a truthseeker nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

What did I take out of context? Geraldo called them ugly and said they probably have gay bathroom sex. I'm sure the gays that have to stoop so low as to get oral sex in a public bathroom stall will be completly offended by his words.

Geraldo...although a tool, was right in calling those ignorant twoofers names.

Funny, still no one comments about Alex "the maryter" Jones calling the FDNY murderers.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

The old Geraldo would have stopped the planned program to talk to the protesters to see what was going on. I don't even know this new Geraldo that he's morphed into but it's a real sad thing to see such a drastic change in someone who started out as a truthseeker albeit a sensationalist but a truthseeker nonetheless.

From Geraldo's reaction to their mindless chanting....he HAS done his research and knows EXACTLY who they are and WHAT they are doing. It's the uneducated that will follow a cow like Alex Jones to his jail cell. (Talk about SHEEP!!!)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well i for one think this is a great thing. This "9-11 is a conspirocy" garbage has gone on long enough. Like 99% of the conspirocy theories aren't even grounded in reality, and science and math have proved (for those of us that can comprehend it) that the collapses of the towers were indeed caused by fires weaking the steel.

I think what geraldo said about the gay sex thing is quite true..and i think it was good that they broke up the protest before they could infect more impressionable young minds.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I don't even know this new Geraldo that he's morphed into but it's a real sad thing to see such a drastic change in someone who started out as a truthseeker albeit a sensationalist but a truthseeker nonetheless.

really? Which Geraldo is that? The old one that used to interview Menudo with Barbara Walters? Perhaps the one that interviews Charles Manson? Was that truth seeking? Or his "exposes" on satanism?

Geraldo is, and has always been a sensationalist, just as much as AJ. The difference is, he works for the right side, so he won't get arrested for spouting his garbage in public.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Funny, still no one comments about Alex "the maryter" Jones calling the FDNY murderers.

I must have missed that part of the video.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Here is a link to his website where he states it.... and there are 2-3 others on page 7 of this thread where I posted it.
www.prisonplanet.com...
It's not on any video.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

A review of Alex Jones’ active websites, October, 2006.

Alex Jones’ PrisonPlanet.com:

Silverstein, FDNY Decided to “Pull WTC 7”

Alex Jones’ Infowars.com:

“World Trade Center Imploded by Silverstein, FDNY And Others”

Larry Silverstein was the one on the TV special that said the FDNY decided to pull the building. I fail to see how it's the messenger's fault for just reporting what he had said. Alex Jones has great respect for those first responders.

www.wearechange.org...

This whole 5 day event that he is hosting in NYC is to benefit the families of 9/11 responders, so I think you should get your facts straight, as your obvious bias against Mr. Jones must be clouding you ability to deny ignorance. He's obviously not holding a fundraiser for the people who perpetrated 9/11.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

Did he or did he NOT sat that the FDNY should be brought up on charges for "AT LEAST MANSLAUGHTER?"

He can hold all the fundraisers he wants. He has in the past and continues to say that the FDNY was involved.

Did you go to his website? Did you read what he wrote? And if you think a billionaire would admit on a PBS documentary that he assisted in the destruction of his 47 story skyscraper....then you have bigger problems.

Talk about clouded!!! GEEESH!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Does anyone know what percentage of ticket sales/concessions will be going to charity? I can't find that info on the website.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Well i for one think this is a great thing. This "9-11 is a conspirocy" garbage has gone on long enough. Like 99% of the conspirocy theories aren't even grounded in reality, and science and math have proved (for those of us that can comprehend it) that the collapses of the towers were indeed caused by fires weaking the steel.

I think what geraldo said about the gay sex thing is quite true..and i think it was good that they broke up the protest before they could infect more impressionable young minds.

I never paid attention to them until now. I think this has made them stronger. I know it's got my attention now. It's also irelevent if they are right or wrong, protesting IS patriotic. Whether you agree with the message or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

No, what the website says is this:

The more financial recources donated,the more we will be able to do, and the more people will attend. We will balance fundraising to create and fund the event with fundraising to benifit our cause, the 911 first responders.......
www.wearechange.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by entropy

. It's also irelevent if they are right or wrong, protesting IS patriotic. Whether you agree with the message or not.

So, I protest that they are allowing black kids in a school in my home town. Is that patriotic?

I demand only Christians at my public country club.. NO JEWS... the governement tells me that is in violation of peoples civil rights.. i protest!

Is that patriotic?

Its our RIGHT to protest....it does not make us patriotic!

pa·tri·ot·ic
adj. Feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's country.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by entropy

. It's also irelevent if they are right or wrong, protesting IS patriotic. Whether you agree with the message or not.

So, I protest that they are allowing black kids in a school in my home town. Is that patriotic?

I demand only Christians at my public country club.. NO JEWS... the governement tells me that is in violation of peoples civil rights.. i protest!

Is that patriotic?

Its our RIGHT to protest....it does not make us patriotic!

pa·tri·ot·ic
adj. Feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's country.

Give me a break. I'm not going to be baited in to a tis for tat argument. If Patriotism is as you defined in this context, we'd still be a colony of an Island in Northeast Europe. Being what it is these people acted as patriots. I may not agree with them*(the jury is still out IMO) but the love for their country and the constitution and YES LIBERTIES may outweigh what they are told by their corporate masters. If more people we're Patriots maybe we'd have all the money lobby kicked out of washington by now. NOBODY has the right to rewrite the constitution without the approval of the PEOPLE and that INCLUDES THE ELITE. /rant

[edit on 9-9-2007 by entropy]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Fair and balanced...Anarchy!!!

I'm starting to really worry that some really crazy stuff is about to happen.

It takes a lot of cahones to protest about a 9/11 cover up on a Mid-Town Manhattan city street. I wonder what the cops did to the protesters?

I remeber some protesters just protesting Bush got some really bad treatment in the holding cells.

Anyway, I'm really excited to see what happens next. Maybe there will be some real social change! (Change for better or for worse, I do not know.)

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join