It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 protest on FOX NEWS- Geraldo Rivera

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

As opposed to the other media sources which are unbiased?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
now you are the one making a comparison, not me. I don't have a personal stake in any news company.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

I fully agree with you. The FCC should be ALL OVER THIS!

ALL OVER.

DISCRIMINATION AT IT'S HIGHEST LEVEL.

Something has to change.... if I was living/in the area, I would have been right along with them. I hate police too, by the way.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
now you are the one making a comparison, not me. I don't have a personal stake in any news company.

It just seems that Fox is the only whipping boy for media bias, when every other network is biased too, usually towards the left. I also find it interesting that all the defenders of free speech want to silence those whose views are different(O'Reilly/Hannity etc...), or at least claim that they are puppets. The only media source some here would seem to take at face value would be Al Jazeera, as obviously every other media source has been "gotten too" by their shadow government/oil interest/NWO/Pharmaceutical company/33rd degree Mason handlers. Any source that isn't negative enough about the west, or pessimistic, is obviously suspect.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Can you speculate further as to why you think it might be scripted, that would be an interesting angle.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brock Landers
I fully agree with you. The FCC should be ALL OVER THIS!

How many times does it need to be said that the FCC has virtually no power over cable channels, only broadcast ones before it sinks in?

Hasn't anyone here seen some of those HBO or Showtime late night shows?

[edit on 9/12/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

Can you speculate further as to why you think it might be scripted, that would be an interesting angle.

Yes I agree here, this is an interesting angel. He is one of our only members that got a first hand veiw.. A few pages back SCP was explaining how it felt that night. As if it was scripted, even the words they used seemed that way to me aswell.
We talked about this in a U2, Im sure he will be along to lay it down for everyone agin. It takes 2 to tango.. Alex Jones is as much a tool as Geraldo.. Both pawns..

Also not to get off track, this is an important message within this thread when Bill comes in and saves the day!! Thanks Bill!
Skeptic Overlord replies in post!!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
please everyone go to this site it will explain all about geraldo

www.freewebs.com...

i emailed geraldo a copy of the site as well so lets watch the fireworks

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Evangelion321]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I wish Geraldo would be fired from FOX for saying he would spit on Michelle Malkin for being against illegal immigration, but not for this.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Have a fishy stick Geraldo!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evangelion321
please everyone go to this site it will explain all about geraldo

www.freewebs.com...

i emailed geraldo a copy of the site as well so lets watch the fireworks

I saw that briefly, went back and does not compute any more.

Did Geraldo investigate UFOs at any time, that one must have been a hoot.

What about Aliens, Nazis in government or 9/11... not for him, where
could he go with out smut TV.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Originally posted by BlueRaja
the fact that those of you who disagree with him, automatically assume that the views he expressed are talking points given to him by Fox, is kind of disengenuous.

similar to those who assume he would keep his job, if he DIDNT express the talking points given to him, or if he used his own talking points contrary to what Faux news wants him to say.

I hope you have other funny nicknames for the cable news channels, because they're all just as equally controlled by "them."

Also, to all the people who are like "Bush is a murderer" and stuff, first of all, he's still the President so if you just say "Bush" it's disrespectful, because all the other Presidents kept secrets from us and you didn't disrespect them. Secondly, you can't think about it in small simple terms like "murderer" and "treason" and all that. They know so much stuff we don't, none of their decisions are as simple ethically as somebody who's deciding whether or not to rob a liquor store or throw some trash on the ground.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Green_57

Also, to all the people who are like "Bush is a murderer" and stuff, first of all, he's still the President so if you just say "Bush" it's disrespectful, because all the other Presidents kept secrets from us and you didn't disrespect them. Secondly, you can't think about it in small simple terms like "murderer" and "treason" and all that. They know so much stuff we don't, none of their decisions are as simple ethically as somebody who's deciding whether or not to rob a liquor store or throw some trash on the ground.

This is so true. In world war II secrets were very important, even after the war. We must have the same fervor that we had fighting the Nazis to
fight Osama and his blood thirsty crew.

Bush is the new FDR.

[edit on 9/12/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Green_57

Hi Green_57

I understand you reasoning for this post, but I have to wholeheartedly disagree with specific aspects of it. For Bush to refuse an independent investigation into 9/11 and to refuse to testify under oath is awfully fishy, number one. Number two, you say that people are painting with too broad a stroke by calling him "murder" and accusing him of "treason" due to the fact that the decisions are not easy and he knows a lot of things we don't etc etc. I may be relatively young but in my 30 years of watching Presidents, NONE of them, I repeat NONE of them that I can remember tells the public that his decisions ARE in fact easy because he speaks to god and he prays and the world is black and white because either your a terrorist an accomplice to terrorism, or not. Let's not forget BUSH is the one who wants this whole scenario to remain simplistic, and although I have never called him a murderer or guilty of treason, I can see why others might. BTW he is not my president, I NEVER voted for him and he did not win the election, he brought it to the courts, and dragged it out until the other side conceded, so I will never use the words president and Bush in the same sentence unless were talking about his daddy. Additionally, for the gentleman who compared him to FDR, who gave us the new deal, who protected out seniors with social security, in all honesty, how dare you. Bush has done nothing but abused Medicare, increased prescription drug costs, refuses to buy prescription drugs in bulk, as a country, to help pass the savings onto the seniors, where as FDR helped this country, Bush has done nothing but hurt it. Trying to remain civil here and not get too upset. Finally, all I ask for is an independent investigation, placing Bush under oath, of 9/11. I may believe certain aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy and I may not, but at the very least we as American citizens deserve the truth on what happened that fateful day. Doesn’t have to be impeached, doesn’t have to be jailed, but just let someone who is not a Bush crony look into the events and ask questions, why is that so taboo?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Green_57
first of all, he's still the President so if you just say "Bush" it's disrespectful, because all the other Presidents kept secrets from us and you didn't disrespect them.

LOL. oh my, disrespectful? Hah if I could only begin to explain how correct you are. I may hold a military record for being reprimanded for refusing to salute officers and etc. That being said, I am going to jump out on a huge branch of assumption (so it serves me right if I am wrong) and say even with my "disrespectful" attitude, I still did way more for this country than you have. I'll respect something/someone that earns it.

Originally posted by Green_57
Secondly, you can't think about it in small simple terms like "murderer" and "treason" and all that. They know so much stuff we don't, none of their decisions are as simple ethically as somebody who's deciding whether or not to rob a liquor store or throw some trash on the ground.

not sure if you are still talking to me, or just ranting - because i never said such a thing. I'm not part of that crowd at all, although your stance is crystal clear.

And about comparing this to secrets we kept from the Nazis.. lol, I could go ona whole new thread about that, especially considering PROJECT PAPERCLIP. but thats for another thread

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I never could stand Geraldo. I remember when I was a kid and he was on TV I asked my mom why his nose looked messed up and she said "because he's a dumbass"
I'll never forget that.

That was pretty pathetic that he was calling those people losers and how he said "they must be into gay sex". He sat there and bashed all gays with that comment and nothing at all will happen to him.

Remember when he was in Iraq or Afghanistan and drew out a map showing where they were and he was kicked out of there for it? That's how dumb this guy is.

He thinks he's better than everyone and O'reilly is nothing but a pervert who won't let anyone speak on his show. When he does let them speak he takes what they said and completely turns it around. I love when they make fun of him on Saturday Night Live and I loved how stupid Corbert made him look and on O'reilly's own show at that

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Excellent post! Well written.
This is the type of post we all strive to get.

Seeing Alex Jones getting arrested FIRES ME UP!!!!!

Her-aldo is obviously a criminal complicit in the attempted destruction of the Constitution, US free republic of soverign beings, and should be imprisoned for his part in the conspiracy.

The media scum will hang first. Believe that.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My last post was sarcasm and of course and does not fit the present
situation.

Except we are at war.

You can say Paper Clip and the N word (with the z) as a root of espressed
behavior for war of any kind.

So have mind control and big lie and propaganda been a Nazi technique
as there excuse for their actions. Film and even TV became a Nazi
control weapon.

What about the Anarchist label..are the elite going for that label to
be put on the 9/11 truth movement.

It will take damage control to defeat that label.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
impactstyles

For Bush to refuse an independent investigation into 9/11 and to refuse to testify under oath is awfully fishy, number one. Number two, you say that people are painting with too broad a stroke by calling him "murder" and accusing him of "treason" due to the fact that the decisions are not easy and he knows a lot of things we don't etc etc.

Here is a youtube video post that follows your comments:

9/11 Coincidences (Part Ten - 2nd Cut)

The situation is so similar to JFK commission such that 911 II will be
out in 50 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Is Geraldo a Secret Government lier:
Following from the word gray:

99.9% of the audience have never dreamed there could be government backing for
such movies as Fire in the Sky, something Davidson could admit only if he were not a
witting agent. As a Klass psychophant, he not only pseudo-debunked the movie, but
used the occasion to lay the blame for the OSI-created hoax—along with the news
media's laziness, stupidity, and prostitution (using as an example Oliver Stone's
excellent movie J.F.K.)—on "Hollywood". While many of the news media and
Hollywood are undeniably on the take from the Secret Government, Jim Garrison and
Oliver Stone—neither of whom sold out to anyone—weathered horrible harassment, and
survived to valiantly debunk the Secret Government's hoax concerning the murder of
J.F.K., which reflected heavily on the manipulation of party-liners like Davidson, the
usual fascist liars who created obstacles to getting to the bottom of Kennedy's death.
Some news writers seek to endear themselves to the Secret Government, attacking
the good, the brave, and the true, from among the safe ranks of the evil, the cowardly,
and the false, who parrot the Secret Government's favorite lies. Keay Davidson's
"scoop" was already stale "canned corn" from the Secret Government's officially
approved menu. Where is "scepticism", the spirit of courageous investigative
journalism? I learned as a boy, that cowards will side with bullies, for fear of being
beaten up by them. Left unchecked, bullies can eventually control a majority through
fear alone. The New Mexican is controlled by Robert M. McKinney, from his home in
Virginia, uncomfortably close to CIA headquarters. Bully for them! Their fear sustains

So would a 'fascist liar' call the opposition Anarchists?

Wow, how about this:

Some news writers seek to endear themselves to the Secret Government, attacking
the good, the brave, and the true, from among the safe ranks of the evil, the cowardly,
and the false, who parrot the Secret Government's favorite lies.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join