It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird events in my life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not quite sure if this goes here im still pretty new to this site but my story as it goes.

When I was young probly around 3 I lived on the out skirts of las vegas with my mom and dad at a friends place of theres. Any how this is the story they have told me and swear its true. We lived on a ranch type property with cows/bulls horses etc and everytime me and my mom or dad would come home the person we lived with had a dog and it would guard the door and always try to bite me for some reason. But one night my mom was asleep on the sofa and I got out of my crib left the house passed the dog and they figured I must have went through the bull pen or field or what ever you wanna call it and the one with horses also through the entire property and I was found walking down the freeway at the early hours of the morning. I guess a cop or some couple saw me and picked me up and took me to the police station where the cops located my parents I still have the stuffed animal they gave me. Now I guess thats a odd story in its self but it has happened more then once with me. My parents couldnt figure out how I got out seeing as how the front door was still locked and how I didnt die on the freeway or through the animals.... Then when I was around 7 yet again we lived with a close friend inside vegas now around the north side at that time. My dad heard a knock on his window and looked out and I was standing outside his window in my boxers (wich I normally slept in) but the strange thing was he went to the front door and it was locked.. He said there was also a puddle of either water or piss in front of the door and our side gate was always pad locked ( he didnt check the back door but it was normally always locked also) my window in my room nor his was open so I couldnt have gotten out that way.. I believe there was another account of this happening to me also but I cant remember exactly. But I have had dreams of being stuck but being able to look around but I felt as if i was screaming for someone and there is "alien" faces around me more then once I actually have them every few months or so and it scares the living hell out of me. But they seem so real.

Also my whole family from my uncle sister dad grand dad and my self have worked at the test site sense it the 70s. I am currently working there now and so is my dad (25 years) and me I wont give a exact time but less then a year now. So anyone have any ideas on this?

new topics

join