It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Drivers license created

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
North American Union driver's license created
Logo intended to standardize documentation across continent

The first "North American Union" driver's license, complete with a hologram of the continent on the reverse, has been created in North Carolina.

"The North Carolina driver's license is 'North American Union' ready," charges William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration.

Gheen provided WND with a photo of an actual North Carolina license which clearly shows the hologram of the North American continent embedded on the reverse.

"The hologram looks exactly [like] the map of North America that is used as the background for the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America logo on the SPP website," Gheen told WND. "I object to the loss of sovereignty that is proceeding under the agreements being made by these unelected government bureaucrats who think we should be North American instead of the United States of America.

Source

Source

And you thought it was all just a myth. RFID tracking, in compliance with the Real ID act, is required to go anywhere... "Papers, please!!"

[edit on 9/8/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I owned my own class 8 truck and reefer trailer back in the 80s and 90s. 96 I said to hell with this crap and sold out. I seen the future and it was nothing but trouble for a man such as myself. Myself being some one with gnosis and grim visions of my future if I ignored the warnings.

Cost to do business was on the rise, laws were poppin out of the woodwork in the states I traveled. I realized this is greed at it's finest disguised as laws and safety.

Every year truckers need a medical check up with a renewed medical card to drive. Now they have changed the driver CDL license. The trucking business has not seen the end of nickle and dime tactics to keep a hand in the pockets of truckers.

When I traveled connecticut in the 80s they had video cameras on the highways to snap your picture if you were speeding. they than mailed you the ticket.

Than back in the 80s truck computers came on the scene and governments embraced the idea. They now had a tool to track truckers with motor carrier cops cross referencing log book entries with onboard truck computer printouts. They said they weren't going to do that, but they did. Now most if not all big carriers have onboard computers to report every move the truck makes and so the office can know where the truck is at the moment with satellite GPS tracking and communication.

I leased on with a mega carrier in the 90s and pulled military FAK. I wanted to haul sensitive items like weapons. I went through carrier training for the military certificate to small arms and other sensitive military fak. To haul certain sensitive freight I had to have a co driver and satellite tracking. That was where I said no.

After selling out of the trucking business, I went to work as a dispatcher for a trucking firm. They had computers and satellite tracking on all the fleet. So when a guy was out there anywhere I could send a text message to his truck and he could respond back. I also could pin point his location anywhere in the United States by his tractor GPS locater ID. We knew every move the driver made with the truck he was driving.

Papers please in every state has been in operation before and since I started trucking.

I think were all going to end up tagged and followed by computers. it's just a matter of time.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I heard about this last night on C2C on my way home from work, I never really gave to much thought to all of the talk about a NAU till last night. I am now going to start taking this NAU more seriously.

new topics

join