It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vision of sinister happenings at Roswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

I disagree, captain--

Visions can be literal and exact. They can be visions of things trivial or of significance. Visions can occur during dreams and still be literal and exact. And unusual.

But, of course, sometimes dreams are just dreams: abstract jumbles not worth discussing.

But I, too, cringe when UFOlogy is blended with religion (specifically, when it's blended with Christianity).

But, to the OP: wow, that's quite a vision.

Fuggle

[edit on 9/9/07 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
It kind of irritates me when people say that aliens are Bible figures. Why is it that only Bible figures are responsible for being UFOs/aliens? Why can't they be Muslim, Taoist, or Buddhist figures? Why does Christianity have to be the only "truth"? In my opinion, these people just reek of religious arrogance.

Very good post, this thread should have been closed right after this one.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
.....yawn.

I've got to admit, I thought a lot of the stuff posted in the Aliens and UFO section was pretty far out, but this really takes the cake.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I am actually interested in hearing about your other vision as well. You said you have had two?

This does sound out there, but I am willing to keep an open mind. Personally I believe in visions and I have had a few myself. In the visions I have had they have been very specific and and have always involved people very close to me. The visions I have had, I was always given information, and eventually I would come to find out that the information I was given was true. Every single time and every single word. It's kind of creepy actually and nothing I have ever tried to understand or explore.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobolsonortom
it was actually Jesus Christ who crashed and burned. Everything from then on has been a cover up. I'm not sure what causes other u.f.o sightings.

Can i use this as my signature?
Its one of the best things that i saw here...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

watch matrix and come back to ats.
ignored lex.

[edit on 9/9/07 by cometa]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I dunno what to make of this, but it reminds me of a dream I once had, way before I ever got into conspiracies/aliens/supernatural/spirituality.
I dreamt that we were being invaded by spaceships, and it actually turned out to be the return of the Nazis, not aliens. Anyway, then it got really rediculous. I was the hero starship pilot like luke skywalker or something (because all the sudden I knew how to fly spaceships), and in the end, I snuck aboard the Nazi mothership and stabbed Adolf Hitler to death. I don't remember if that was the end of the dream or not, but most likely.

It makes me laugh, but hey ya never know. Nazis escaping to outer space? hmmm... you could base a whole conspiracy theory on that dream.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh, but either way, that would make a bitchin' movie script!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i think the nazis are still "out there".

do you think hitler waited in berlin until he was completely surrounded by allied forces only to shoot himself??? I DONT THINK SO!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Woah... so this came to you in a religious vision? Maybe it was a drunken haze... or even an icecream headache.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjulie
Woah... so this came to you in a religious vision? Maybe it was a drunken haze... or even an icecream headache.

Wow funny stuff just Julie! Consider standup? Ice cream headache - where do you come up with these things!

What is funny though is I do have a word document called ‘drunken haze’ that’s actually an outline for a movie script - about precognition - I never got around to changing the name though, as it relates more to psychedelics than alcohol. ( That’s not saying I was high when I had this vision.) Quite intuitive or lucky of you to have used those words. Furthermore in the first page of that document it describes someone having an - “ice-cream- headache.” I’m willing to let it go as coincidence. Hee hee.

It fascinates me that any post in this entire website could receive any more eyebrow raising than another. I mean, who comes to a website like this to discredit other peoples odd accounts?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
what was this vision?:
I was laying in bed and i closed my eyes and it was black because my eyelids were closed but then all of a sudden i got a crystal clear view of a blue sky and clouds, this was viewable for maybe a couple seconds, and then i faded out as soon as i realized I wasn't in control of it, and maybe it reappeared for a second more but i know i saw it as if my eyes were open. I was in my room ceiling was white, all lights were off. Does anyone know why this happened?

and on the nazi\spaceships\them being still out there. my own two cents i think part of your dream is just about the naivety that some individuals either outwarly\publicly\inwardly\secretly ignore the existance of such beliefs. but i am not saying that it is what your dream meant, just a thought

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Minael2007]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
"Visions" are nothing more than that, a dream.
This belongs in another section.

i know this reply doenst belong here, but you posted, so i have to reply to this. you are ABSOLUTELY WRONG in stating this. let me tell you something about visions... i had one, one so strong, real and terrifying that when i had it, back in june of 1989, i will NEVER forget it...besides waking up hyterically sweating and crying,waking my wife, i also called my brother and sister and told them exactly what i had 'seen'. in short, i saw my, our, fathers death, how it happened, where it happened, where my father was doing when it happened... most scary, was that i was 'watching it' from a distance... from the outside looking in.... or down... the only interaction in this vision was my crying to my mother as dad's body lay where it did, my mother held me and said.. EXACTLY... "....dont cry my dear son, daddy is in heaven...." right about then, i woke as i said above.....

after my wife calmed me down.... i knew, what i had dreamt... was NOT just a dream... it was TOO real, i FELT it, it was real.... it was, as i would soon learn... a VISION of my fathers death a few days later, EXACTLY as i was 'shown'... NOTHING changed... it had lessened the blow.... but, it has always haunted me... the eeriest part was that after we arrived at their house upstate from here, only then did i, we, realize that i had indeed truly had a vision... all the circumstances were exact.... everything, down to where he was at the time he passed... as i was saying, what was most shocking....eerie, was, as in the vision... i was crying.... my/our mother held me and said the EXACT same words as in my vision the exact same way, in the exact same place, at the exact same moment...

"....dont cry my dear son, daddy is in heaven..."

i couldnt believe what i had seen, what i was seeing and had just heard... my sister and brother stared at me,,, at each other.... it had happened all as i had 'seen'... down to the minutest detail. i have always taken it as a way for g-d to let me see what was coming, to allow me to FEEL and react to the shock and pain of his death while IN the vision, which lessened the blow to me for what was coming when it came and, it allowed me to be strong for our mother, my sister and brother....

to this day, this remains one of our 'favorite' topics; it is one of my most cherished and at the same time, most dreaded, of my memories...

this happened, exactly as i wrote... there are very few people outside our family who know of this.... it is too personal

i will never forget it...

visions are NOT just dreams! i take issue with what you stated.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If the OP posted this in the dreams board it woludnt get torn apart.. so I dont blame people here for the attitude its on the wrong board, even if it was true its still a dream/vision.

I believe in visions Ive had some mad stuff too, not saying that I believe this one but I thought it was an interesting different angle if nothing else it was new

Maybe the moderators will spot this one and move it nicely to dreams board?

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
After days of pain and confusion believing that the antichrist had crashed in Roswell - it is utterly humiliating for me to come clean, and tell you the details of my recent hypnotherapy session. As it turns out, the ‘being’ I thought was the Antichrist, was actually Harry Carry, the major-league baseball broadcaster of 53 years. Why he was being slapped around by a former president in a secret military compound might always be one of the worlds most baffling mystery’s. But it wasn’t all setbacks, for I saw a great many things in my meditative state, some of which include: an extremely goaded badger living on the outskirts of Helena, Montana (do not approach him), Mick Fleetwood making some curious facial expressions, and the repressed memory of an elderly oriental woman scooting her butt across the living room carpet in my childhood home. (A former maid of my mothers) Again sincere apologies.
Certainly some may think I was only grandstanding / trolling here, but I assure you I was not, I’d rather be unsuspectingly crotch kicked by a young Ray Guy of the Oakland Raiders than to lose your respect. There are certainly a number of astounding things that have happened to me in my life that confirm my belief in the supernatural, but this was simply not one of them - so I decided to tell you what we found out. Since my credibility has surely been vanquished, I will no longer make any new threads, but only reply to yours if you still allow me to. Also, upon reviewing some of my recent posts I am disappointed in the quality of my writing - just laziness I guess. So I was wondering if I could retire my current username ‘bobolsonortom,’ and replace it with something new - I had my heart set on either JodyPearson, or JerryDandrige, if not I hope from now on you will always remember me as whichever of those two choices you prefer. Good day.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Seems I'm vindicated.

Cometa, you can take me
off ignore, now.

Regards,
Lex

top topics

<< 1   >>

join