It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vision of sinister happenings at Roswell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've had two visions in my life this one hapened only hours ago:

In a nutshell:

The antichrist crashed in Roswell, N.M 1947. He allowed the military to capture him, and pretended to be a wounded Jesus Christ in what was designed to look like a failed attempt at his second coming. At first our top level military leaders gave him and his dying crew the best care available, and paid homage to the crashed gods. But the antichrist did a grand job of acting like a tiny-minded weakling, and awoke a deep hatred in the hearts of his caretakers who saw him as less than godly. Eventually they came to see what little power he had, and began testing him to see what they could and couldn’t get away with.
Soon they started taking away his rights as he seemed more fragile and afraid, and eventually the compound he was being held at became more prison like. In time this fake messiah would help them develop all sorts of advanced technology while pretending to be under their control. Although some were suspicious, all would come to believe the ugly lie. They thought they were in control of Jesus, but really they were being duped into furthering the antichrists secret agenda: giving great power to a few evil men to use on the rest of humanity.
He was held at a mystery compound for many years. I saw the faces of the military leaders, and what looked just like a young former president slapping the fake Jesus across the face as they tried to wrest information from him. He’s also led them to believe they had nothing to fear from God, and that all future power now lied in the hands of men. The reason why no one wants you to know about what actually happened in Roswell, is because those in the know, still believe it was actually Jesus Christ who crashed and burned. Everything from then on has been a cover up. I'm not sure what causes other u.f.o sightings.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What kind of vision was this one?

You talk about it as if you I sure that was what happened, do you have any way of confirming your visions or are you just believing in the vision?

Edit: I went looking for other posts by you and found that this is the second one on this subject, being this post the first one.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bobolsonortom

Uh Huh
Whatever you say buddy. Believeing in Aliens and UFO's isn't far out, but THIS IS.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobolsonortom
it was actually Jesus Christ who crashed and burned.

i'm gonna have to give you a +100 on that one.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
What kind of vision was this one?

You talk about it as if you I sure that was what happened, do you have any way of confirming your visions or are you just believing in the vision?

This would be a religious vision. It’s what I saw, un-provable by me as all visions go, but I sensed it was on its way to being revealed by / to god himself. I got the feeling the (abode of the dead) did not know this info yet, and when they did it would awaken them to a great rebellion, and that they would be eagerly awaiting those who fell for the swindle. But this cannot be forever hidden, as it's imprinted on souls. I guess I just haven’t decided which side I belong to in the whole ugly mess.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"Visions" are nothing more than that, a dream.
This belongs in another section.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It kind of irritates me when people say that aliens are Bible figures. Why is it that only Bible figures are responsible for being UFOs/aliens? Why can't they be Muslim, Taoist, or Buddhist figures? Why does Christianity have to be the only "truth"? In my opinion, these people just reek of religious arrogance.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
"Visions" are nothing more than that, a dream.
This belongs in another section.

Maybe so, still i think it's relevant since it's a different twist on your subject- one I know is true. I don't need you to believe me.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
It kind of irritates me when people say that aliens are Bible figures. Why is it that only Bible figures are responsible for being UFOs/aliens? Why can't they be Muslim, Taoist, or Buddhist figures? Why does Christianity have to be the only "truth"? In my opinion, these people just reek of religious arrogance.

Your message is a bit assuming itself. Maybe there are Muslim/Taoist or Buddist UFO's, I don't know - I only know what I saw.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobolsonortomYour message is a bit assuming itself. Maybe there are Muslim/Taoist or Buddist UFO's, I don't know - I only know what I saw.

I didn't mean you specifically, I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way, I wasn't trying to offend you. There are just many Bible thumpers here on ATS who state with positivity that there is no life in the universe besides us, and UFOs/aliens are nothing more than angels/demons.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

one I know is true. I don't need you to believe me.

Belief.

Sounds like Religion, to me. >cough-mods-cough<

Lex

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

one I know is true. I don't need you to believe me.

Belief.

Sounds like Religion, to me. >cough-mods-cough<

Lex

Did I say the vision wasn't religious?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Visions normally use the symbolism believed by the recipient of the vision. It is to be expected that such a traumatic vision would be seen in terms that the receiver understands so as to convey the message ... in this case a message of deception and cruelty that would be tremendously horrifying to a Christian believer.

Were the recipient from a Buddhist or Chinese background, and the vision was about Kuan Yin, the Divine Mother of Compassion, the vision would be just as horrible ... but underneath the symbols employed in the vision is the heart of what is being conveyed -- if it is truly a vision. So what if it was a fake Kuan Yin saying she was Maitreya... the vision would again be of ghastly deception and grotesque misuse of what some hold sacred in order to enslave humanity.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Visions normally use the symbolism believed by the recipient of the vision. It is to be expected that such a traumatic vision would be seen in terms that the receiver understands so as to convey the message ... in this case a message of deception and cruelty that would be tremendously horrifying to a Christian believer.

Were the recipient from a Buddhist or Chinese background, and the vision was about Kuan Yin, the Divine Mother of Compassion, the vision would be just as horrible ... but underneath the symbols employed in the vision is the heart of what is being conveyed -- if it is truly a vision. So what if it was a fake Kuan Yin saying she was Maitreya... the vision would again be of ghastly deception and grotesque misuse of what some hold sacred in order to enslave humanity.

This makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying.

So who or what do you think is causing these visions? Overactive imagination, or something else?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Visions are often metaphoric and always symbolic. If you want to see the meaning of them it pays to look beyond the literal interpretation and read between the lines so to speak.

To me your vision represents mans ignorance, barbarism, inhumanity to man, it's greed and it's.

A figure descending from 'space' need not mean alien contact but a movement or idea that comes from outside the conventional mainstream.

It reflects to me the misuse of paranormal phenomena in pursuit of false pride and the aggrandisement of a culture of greed.

I have also had visions and one is of a powerful and all consuming light striking the earth, like a pillar or a column extending from some source far above, on approaching the perimeter of this column it seems that to pass beyond would result in certain destruction and yet I was able to do so without fear.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

I don't think it is overactive imagination. We are all connected to each other as living beings upon this planet. We can accept that at a practical and scientific level, but I think there is another almost untapped level where we -- collectively are aware -- and these moments of awareness come to a person like lightning to a lightning rod. We may disagree about the agency -- Divine, electro-magnetic, collective soul or consciousness or unconsciousness -- but there is still a "there" there - some mechanism at work, and humanity has received such visions far longer than our most ancient civilisations.

An old friend of mine who is an American Buddhist nun says that such moments are the collective way that the Robot comes out crying "Danger, Will Robinson, Danger."

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why would the anti-Christ need a spaceship?

Maybe he felt like arriving in style, and bought himself a snazzy new top of the range flying saucer only he got a little cocky, forgetting he'd never passed his flying lessons and ended up crashing on our tiny little ball of rock. D'oh!

[edit on 8-9-2007 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Why would the anti-Christ need a spaceship?

Really. Reminds me of Star Trek V. Share the pain. See Star Trek V with a friend. Kirk asks God, "Why would God need a starship?" God gets pissed. Movie over.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That is quite a vision.

I think Mods should move this thread to here.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by GeeGee

I don't think it is overactive imagination. We are all connected to each other as living beings upon this planet. We can accept that at a practical and scientific level, but I think there is another almost untapped level where we -- collectively are aware -- and these moments of awareness come to a person like lightning to a lightning rod. We may disagree about the agency -- Divine, electro-magnetic, collective soul or consciousness or unconsciousness -- but there is still a "there" there - some mechanism at work, and humanity has received such visions far longer than our most ancient civilisations.

An old friend of mine who is an American Buddhist nun says that such moments are the collective way that the Robot comes out crying "Danger, Will Robinson, Danger."

Thank you for that, I couldn’t agree more - not just to validate my experience, but because it’s true. I’ve really been tapping into something incredible lately - and I’ve notice many others are also aware.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join