It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zeppelin(remaining 3) to reunite/tour...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
new.music.yahoo.com...
OK, moving on to happier stories, such as...dancing days are here again, because the three surviving members of Led Zeppelin are finally getting back together! Yep, hard rock fans still dazed and confused by recent news of the long-delayed Van Halen reunion have even more reason to celebrate, now that this even longer-delayed reunion is reportedly in the works. Incredibly, according to NME.com, frontman Robert Plant is in talks this week with fellow Led Zep legends Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones about a Zeppelin tour that'll hopefully kick off in London this November. Presumably late drummer John Bonham's son, Jason Bonham (last seen banging skins for celebreality band
---------------

of course i am a zeppelin/page fan but they're not my fav's and honestly i am pretty burnt out on their catalogue.....that said, if they come within a few hours of me, i'll be there man....

it's page live......gotta go see it.

i do think it is cool they can land bonzo junior for the job....he is a hell of a drummer and zepps stuff was not that crazy....bonzo was not a virtuoso drummer.

rather see zepp with bonzo jr that van halen with dlr and eddies kid wolfgang on bass. 100%

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I read about this the other day. While they play Zeppelin at least 10 times a day at the local classic rock station, I am pretty burnt out on them, but I would definitely see them live if they come close enough to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Actually a 'Tour' is not quite right. They are doing a one off concert in aid of Ahmet Ertegun who died last year.

There are no plans at the moment for a follow on tour but rumours are they are 'talking' about it.

[edit on 19/9/07 by Chorlton]

new topics

join