It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bush Preparing for State Of The Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
WASHINGTON: Hoping to deflect attention away from the Democratic caucuses in Iowa, President Bush spent the day rehearsing his State Of The Union speech tomorrow night. Look for Bush to defend the war in Iraq, even though no weapons of mass destruction have been found.

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.CNN.com "Longtime adviser Karen Hughes, Chief of Staff Andy Card, chief speechwriter Michael Gerson and Communications Director Dan Bartlett were present for both days of practice. " I'm sure Bush and staff are hoping a nice upbeat address will redirect attention from the Democratic White House hopefuls, and back on his agenda. Look for mention of his immigration and "healthy marriage" plans. Look to ATSNN for coverage as it happens tomorrow. [Edited on 19-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what our president has to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
maybe he should avoid the "Healthy Marriage" part of the speech. Even the non-Gay population is a bit offended by our tax dollars being spent for what I view as a "morality"-issue. I am curious as to what the Prez has to say....

new topics

join