It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any really good sequels?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
How 'bout Rocky 3,4, and balboa.

None of those beat the first one but there still pretty good.
2 was just a little long and drawn out. I also think they didnt have to have all of Philly running with him.
And I'm not even going to comment on the 5th one.

Dont forget the x-men sequels those were pretty good.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by 5ealchris]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I still rate Die Hard 3 as the best out of the four films . Die Hard 3 is one of the few sequels that I would rate better then the original.

Mind you I do have to admit to being a bit biased it doesn't matter how many times I seen them I always find the Die Hard films to be an enjoyable watch .

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The all-time best sequel was all ready mentioned; Godfather II. It was actually the second half of the Puzo book so they can really be thought of as one long epic. I'm surprised that no one mentioned Aliens, I thought it was a good, if not better, then the original.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the second Die Hard was good. The third was terrible. Even Bruce Willis admits as much. I haven't seen the newest one so I can't comment on it.

I though it was actually quite well done. I was surprised, what with Bruce getting up there in age. But, it was a good story and very entertaining.

My thoughts on sequels is that The Godfather I and then Part II are the best film and sequel ever made.
Other good ones are:
the Men in Black films
the Saw franchise

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join