It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human working with aliens, or vise versa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi Jim, do you have an opinion of alien abduction where humans seem to be working alongside "greys" when they snatch folk from their cars, beds etc.? I get confused. I've met some sincere folk who were told by wrinkly old grey-types "we are older than time", then some other folk who were abducted from their car to be surrounded by grey entities AND human looking/speaking doctor types. Also, do you know anything about the technology used in these instances where it appears the identity of the abductee is split into parts, i.e. they're sitting in their car viewing a UFO, AND on the craft lying down at THE SAME TIME? Is there a human technology that can do this and is there a name for it? Thanks very, very much in advance.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I guess my questions are either not interesting enough, or maybe a bit too outlandish for a response? Shame though, I'd welcome some input from a pro.
I'm from Scotland, and like the rest of the world we have our nutters with crazy ideas and claims. But even though my questions seem bizarre, they stemmed from sitting for hours with some really genuine and normal folk, trying to explain real bizarre stuff that happened to them. Folk whose lives collapsed for a while till they got used to their new "beliefs". I know they don't just exist in books 'cos I know them.
I know for a fact that UFOs are real, but to my knowledge I've never been abducted, (whatever that is) thank Christ.
But whether the abduction's done physically, (as it appears to be) or just mentally (as it also appears), it's a crime. A scandal. If someone (military?) has the power to make folk see things that aren't there, sometimes groups of folk at a time, then that's a big deal. That's total mind control. If aliens are real then that's a great big deal too, and we should be very concerned (like, what could they be taking from us?). And if they're working together then I think we might have helluva lot more to worry about. One of the above seems true whether we like it or not. Unless there is some kind of "organic brain disease" that's causing all this. But that sounds silly.Some new member (Martin_heth) recently said that they, (I assume "they" being secret military groups) use their technology "like boys using their toys," so one doesn't have to be special in any way to get picked on. That makes sense to me, but isn't that scary? If some of these toys can appear to induce a mind's separation from a body/or a whole body's electrical field, then that's a super-duper kind of toy to have. Any info/comments welcome.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Howdy wigit,

I apologize for my tardy reply to your posting but I am really quite busy at the moment plus I have been traveling a lot. As I am not the most plugged-in computer geek around, I don’t use the computer when I travel. So there is often a lag time in my replies. (note to all: please be patient, I will try and get around to every posting) Now, to your questions.

The whole alien-human equation is confusing because it is incomplete. The ETs are many and varied and they don’t usually speak truthfully and directly to us. Add this to the U.S. Government’s policy of denial and ridicule and its power to sway other governments (like in the UK) to do likewise and you get some idea of the difficulty in understanding the situation. Read my 1997 book "Alien Agenda" for a pretty full accounting of the phenomenon and its history. I think this will help you understand that there are many types of ETs out there. Some are more benign than others but I don’t believe that any one of them want to destroy our cities and eat us as in some sci-fi movies. I believe this because you will find that ETs have been with us throughout human history and if they wanted to destroy or eat us they could have done it long ago without waiting until we developed space travel and nuclear weapons.

When you were told that “we are older than time,” I feel this is the truth. We are at basics beings of energy. It is the energy that jumps between the synapses of our brain cells that makes us sentient, self-aware beings of thought and creativity. As science tells us, energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only change form. Therefore, our life energy (the soul if you want to call it that) has always been here and will always be here. For some reason, we forget this shortly after we are born. I suspect the reason for this is to allow us to learn and grow with each life’s experience. For example, if you wanted to experience poverty, you could put on old clothing and stay in a homeless shelter but you would not truly experience poverty because you would always know that you had a nice home and money waiting for you. To truly experience poverty, you would need to forget about your former life and know only your present circumstances.

As far as being in two places at the same time, please read my new book "Psi Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warefare Program," published by New Page Books. In there you will learn about bilocation, the ability to project you mind to a distant place while your physical body remains somewhere else. Many people have done this and I think the ETs, perhaps using technology, can cause this to happen at will.

I think there is something to the idea that some military types are boys playing with toys. It is unfortunate that some of the people who are on the inside and have their hands of advanced technology, either given or back engineered from ET craft, are backward in their social skills and knowledge of both history and humans psychology. They feel the need to be able to blow everything up in order to make themselves feel safe. They also view anything and anyone who is foreign to them as a danger. Fear of the unknown leads to hatred and hatred leads to violence. It is quite scary to think that as you are reading this message, somewhere in some underground secret government-supported laboratory, there are very fallible humans tampering with the very building blocks of the universe. Let’s just hope that we can survive their tinkering.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi Jim, thanks so much for your reply. I was beginning to think I was one of those UFO "nuts" they refer to in the other ATS threads who get mostly ignored, lol. I have your Alien Agenda book on the shelf next to me. Time for a re-read I think. I'll most definitely look out for your new book Psi Spies. That's the area I'm most interested in.

Originally posted by Jim Marrs
I think there is something to the idea that some military types are boys playing with toys. It is unfortunate that some of the people who are on the inside and have their hands of advanced technology, either given or back engineered from ET craft, are backward in their social skills and knowledge of both history and humans psychology. They feel the need to be able to blow everything up in order to make themselves feel safe. They also view anything and anyone who is foreign to them as a danger. Fear of the unknown leads to hatred and hatred leads to violence. It is quite scary to think that as you are reading this message, somewhere in some underground secret government-supported laboratory, there are very fallible humans tampering with the very building blocks of the universe. Let’s just hope that we can survive their tinkering.

I'm sure you're 100% right about this, and I'm sure their tinkering is extremely advanced and affects us all, probably a lot more than we think too. Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join