It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you no longer astral travel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by MinHawk
I've found that the same thing has happened to me with regards to dreams, in general. I used to dream every night, and every morning, I could remember most of one of my dreams, at least. This was for most of my life. Then, for several years, I just stopped dreaming. I'd rarely dream, and I never understood why or could figure it out. They're only recently deciding to come back.

You always dream at night, unless you have specific brain damage that disabled dreaming. If you can't remember your dreams it's mainly because you woke up after the last dreaming phase is over.

Well... you dont always dream at night... you only dream in REM sleep (rapid eye movement) and if i remember correctly, the REM cycle starts after stage 4 sleep or something? and thats just simply after the body has rested. so first you rest your body... and then you enter REM sleep. recently i havent been dreaming, but thats because ive been very busy and dont get a lot of time to sleep... therefore i dont reach my REM sleep.
But most of the time you do dream at night and just cant remember.

Yeah, I've heard that many times, about REM being the only state in which you dream. Enough times that I'd think it's a fact. Perhaps one, due to stress or a busy life, etc., just isn't going all the way into REM sleep every night like they should?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

There can be many reasons that are responsible for preventing you from an AP. As most of the posters said above, its mostly one or more of those earthy thing. I agree with them. Here is a list of reasons which could be hindering your AP.

1) You are too occupied with earthly jobs. Your to do list is long.
2) You are uncertain about somethings in your life and they are eating you.
3) You have too many unfinished jobs. And among those are tasks that you hate to do but must do.
4) You have a negative presence around you, such as an unloving relative or a jealous friend.
5) You are hiding away or running away from a responsibility.
6) You feel insecure and have some worries.
7) You are angry on someone or something and have not forgiven him/her/it.
8) You have an actual physical ailment, a health problem or such problem is going to occur in near future, although it wont get diagnosed now.
9) You are going through unusual hormonal state, usually happens at key points on your age curve.
10)You have enemies, you don't consciously know of.

Now some far out ones, take it or leave it. Mostly a matter of faith:
11)Your guides have decided that you had enough and have taken away the 'gift'.
12)You did something nasty while one of the AP (you may not remember it) or you misused it.
13)Some negative astral entity or parasite got hold of you and is firmly attached to you. (Robert Bruce calls them Negs)
14)You have moved to a new place and this place has bad 'influences'.
15)Someone is intensionally attacking you psychically.
16)You need to change to a higher spiritual level now to continue. AP is like a candy to lure you into all this and has served its purpose.
17)You are trying too hard and you are seeing trees not the forest.
18)The AP has affected you adversely and your body has decided to block it, more like an immune system for mind.
19)Your 'chakras' got blockages and it will take time to return to normal.
20)You are not content with your life and AP has increased this problem somehow. Usually people who AP are more content/satisfied in their lives.

These are the ones I remember now, there can be other reasons as well. I advise you take a small vacation to a peaceful place and do a self reflection.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When i was 6-10 yrs old i always had visions in my dreams,

and allot of dreams wich didn't mean anything to me.

But when i got older.... ALL the dreams disapeard.. And now every once in a while i get a (in my opinion) relatively short dream, and when i wake up, i just remember small portions.

so not very interesting anymore

When i was younger i sometimes could see the future in my dreams.. but only small things, like the next day, i'm sitting at the table with my mom and sister and my mom does a couple of things and i just remember 5 minutes ago that it's going to happen.

Like picking up a vase or something, and then opening the fridge and then walking from A to B.

But not anymore.......

[edit on 13-9-2007 by PureET]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Mind Control ATS Explains : a possible reason why we are having a hard time with projection.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ive more or less lost the OBE ability that I once had. And I know the reason for it: Lifes purpose is not necessarily to "get away" but to "be here". Nevertheless I would enjoy a few ocassional trips which is why I might start looking into it again. I dont think that the military or mind-control-objects can influence non-physical abilities. Non-physical is out of reach for the idiot-minds who operate such devices.

<< 1   >>

join