It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jamesder

Well brought out james.

But the only flaw in an otherwise perfect explanation is that if it was due to long exposure, then ALL those objects should have been 'stretched' in parallel elongation to each other...if you know what I mean. How come all three objects have different axes? Meaning that they're all moving in different directions? After all, an object orbiting around a planet would be moving along in the same direction as other objects, UNLESS UNDER INTELLIGENT CONTROL, due to the gravitational pull of the planet?

Hmmmm...Food for thought!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Take a look at this pic from Cassini. Notice the 'lense flare' on the elongated object? Or is it an elongated moon? Unlikely. And it couldn't be a timed exposure which has produced this effect. It's in 'real time'.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Originally posted by Trauma
Mikesingh you are truly the man. Your posts are always jaw-dropping, fascinating pieces of information. This is an amazing find man. Honestly you should start your own website.

I agree. I forgot to say it in my previous post; the threads that he starts are ALWAYS amazing!!!

Thanks guys! Now does that call for a beer? You bet it does!

Originally posted by internos

And, WOW! Amazing find internos!! That's just mind boggling!
Thanks for the link. Heck! Will surprises never cease? Add everything up and the coincidences are far too many to just brush off the whole affair of ET presence in our Solar System as some big hoax or vivid imagination.

Better to keep an open mind, what? Until ET actually lands in your front lawn and shares a beer with you!

Cheers!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Thanks John! I was about to mail you for help in obtaining some pics from Norman. Hope he sends them soon.

Getting hold of Norman's book is a pain. Darn! I can't seem to get it anywhere in this part of the world!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
very interesting space anomalies here, I expect there is a rational explaination beside little green men (or big green men for that matter) but very interesting none the less, good thread

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Maybe they use the rings to tarn themselves up to the point where our telescopes are able to clearly detect them...?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
How come apparent aliens ships and UFO´s are always blobs and white dots which could be anything.?

Ive not seen a convincing one yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
@Dane69

Kindly what is the source of the photos?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i also do not buy the over exposure theory, i'm not sure about all the objects would be on the same axis they could be space rocks...

however if the are over exposed floating rocks then you have 3 rocks that are EXACTLY the same size and shape ..

odds of that must be staggering?

Also they are very geometrical which are almost unheard of on natural formations.

[edit on 9/9/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
@Dane69

Kindly what is the source of the photos?

I've seen it posted on ATS sometime back. I don't remember where. There's an entire thread on that.

Now here's an unidentified object, as NASA has admitted (In the green square), orbiting the rings of Saturn!!

Courtesy: NASA/JPL
Discovery Channel

It's NOT a moon of Saturn. Notice its orbit which remains within the outer ring.

Cheers! There's more where they came from! Keep your eyes peeled!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
How come apparent aliens ships and UFO´s are always blobs and white dots which could be anything.?

Ive not seen a convincing one yet.

because if they're too clear they're ruled out as aircraft/models/cgi ect.

There's still no ruleing on the chad drone is there? I'd say those pictures are as clear as they come, the story behind it fits extremely nice.

As well as the Billy Meier photos and encounter, has still yet to be proven false.

It really comes down to whether you believe or not. If your a believer, the tiny blurs, and blobs, and lights in the sky will be UFO's, if your a skeptic, I guess they'll just remain blurs, and blobs and what have you.

Some folks will only believe when a UFO lands on their front lawn. That stance is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I try to look at each picture/story objectively, but your right, most of them amount to just blurry pictures that could be anything, or obvious CGI fakes. Like the Haiti incident.

But there are a certain dozen or so (maybe a lil more, maybe a lil less, I'm no expert) of cases that are still baffleing; as far as pictures and video goes.

But there are many more eyewitness accounts from credible witnesses that are much more puzzling. But anyone who has worked with a police type agency knows eyewitness account is usually poor at best, especially during out of the norm/stressful situations.

But I find this thread, and topic to be very interesting , along with that video posted on page 3 an interview with Riley Martin who supposedly has been abourd one of the saturn motherships. He goes on to explain why they choose that location. Sure is a good story, but anyone could come up with it, and there are plenty of holes in his story as well. Not to mention the 'supposedly' the guy has drug problems.

But placing Mr. Martin aside. These are still some very interesting pictures, and I hope Mr. Lear can produce a photo or two. That would be very generous of his friend to allow since they are only available to see by purchasing his book.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Most likely a Reptilian ship, as I understand it most of their ships are cylinder shape.

Nice find

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
www.galactic-server.com...

Iargan exploration fleet

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Cigar-shaped object taken by Niel Armstrong

www.ronrecord.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Given the size of these so-called objects, doesn't ANYONE say, "Hey, wait a minute here."? It reminds me of telling the small child how God made the Earth. "How did he get it out of his workshop?" asked the child. You have an apparent object or two--maybe (nobody really knows) and a newspaper article in a sensationalistic French 'National Enquirer.' No one has done anything but look at a couple of vague pictures, and suddenly you've populated it with millions of alien beings, invoked the obligatory NASA coverup like the required sex scene in a novel, trotted out unsubstantiated rumors of Japanese UFO pieces with no research whatsoever, and off to the races we go, again. The motto of this site is to Deny Ignorance. Why are you promoting it?

Shuyler, given that it took almost 3 pages for everybody to settle down and start using their common sense I would say there is no room for this kind of talk, lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Was this oddity ever explained?

Photograph from 1870 taken near Mt. Washington in the USA.

This photo is dubbed, "the oldest UFO photograph ever taken." This item was the subject of bidding on Ebay in 2002, when it was purchased for $385.00 by Samuel M. Sherman, who was the president of Independent-International Pictures Corp. This was originally a "stereo" photograph.

The description reads: Summit MT Washington winter 1870-1871 entered according to act of Congress in the year 1871, by CLOGH & KIMBALL,in the Office of the Librarian of Congress,at Washington.

Interesting addition to the above 1870 photo: Jim Morris of UFOCA enhanced the photo and spotted what appears to be fins visible on the front and rear of the craft. Also, and this is really weird, what appears to be a 'Swastika' design on the main body!

www.uforth.com

1870? There were no flying objects then; at least, not from this world.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T

www.uforth.com

1870? There were no flying objects then; at least, not from this world.

Nice find Brad!
Yep. Not from this world. And then if that's a Swastika symbol, it gets more interesting. The Nazis borrowed the symbol from Hindu religious texts only as late as 1920. This symbol dates back to the neolithic period almost 10,000 years ago! So was this first copied by the ancient Hindus from......

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
These infrared images of Saturn's anomalies are fascinating -- I'm sure when the truth is disclosed/discovered, the proof will be nestled in either the infrared or UV spectrum.

Below is a similar anomaly from the SOHO website of an object supposedly near the Sun. It was taken by the LASCO C3 and was recorded on August 13, 2007. The image shows the sun blocked out, thus revealing the night sky - the object in question is the long cylindrical light on the upper right. The bright dot on the far left is Saturn, and the brighter dot to the upper right of the Sun is Mercury.

Luckily I saved the image as it seems to have been removed from the archive. Actually, the entire LASCO C3 archive seems to be down presently, all others are active.

Here's a link to the latest SOHO images:
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

A link the the available archives: (Note the LASCO link is the only dead link on that page)

And explaining how the above image was obtained:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T1870? There were no flying objects then; at least, not from this world.

You need to check your history books. Man has attempted (and succeeded) flight for the past 2000 years :/
1850 or around there was the first engine powered balloon I believe.

Now, 1870 is a little early for larger things of course... But if where talking say a 20 year error, it makes a whole world of difference.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by merka]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join