It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Fake... (1st line)
Case closed (2. line).
Please give ur effort on more concrete things (3.line)
Give me a warning because of this post (4.line).

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Fake... (1st line)
Case closed (2. line).
Please give ur effort on more concrete things (3.line)
Give me a warning because of this post (4.line).

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

he is listed in Marquis "Who's Who in the World", "Who's Who in America", "Who's Who in Science and Engineering", and other reference works.

I'm listed in two out of three of those, plus "Who's Who of Emerging Leaders in America" and "Who's Who in Education." Let me tell you how Marquis works.

First, somehow, they get your name. You do have to emerge from the slime somehow to get noticed, though I think it is a minimal effort required. After all, they got to me. Then they have you write your own biography in their style. You're very flattered, of course, and comply straight away. Degrees, honors, marriage and kids--the whole nine yards. There is NO FACT CHECKING on this information. Then they send you numerous 'confirmations' to make sure the data is correct. Fair enough. But in every confirmation, to which you MUST respond, there is a convenient order form. For about $275 you can have a copy of the book in which you have an entry. For another $175 you can have a plaque attesting to the entry in the book. And for a few bucks more you can have an 'enhanced' entry with more customized information, including your web site.

Although libraries tend to buy these books as a matter of course (they are marginally useful), the only other market for them is the listees themselves. The plaque looks really good on my "I love me" wall, I must admit. Just hope you can postpone your entry into "Who Was Who" indefinitely.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi,

Here are some links about "Ringmakers of Saturn" by Dr. Norman Bergrun.
As far as I can understand, the picture is from the book (some sites are in French). In one article, the author tells about a NASA image ( P-23876C ), but I can't find it in Nasa site.

ufoweb.free.fr...

www.anomalog.com...

www.nationalufocenter.com...

www.ufoarea.com...

The book's site:

www.ringmakersofsaturn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
there is a significant distinction between an object, and a craft. It's not a craft until it moves under its own propulsion.

"cigar shaped" is sort of a buzz word in ufology, and really takes away from the credibility. it goes under the "I want to belive" category I think

[edit on 8-9-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
it's not a perfect cylinder, it's a blur...you can see through it where the blur starts.

Actually the blur makes it more intriguing. Evidently the object was moving relative to the camera. Moreover it was moving quite a bit faster than the other smaller objects that you can see blurred in front of Saturn. Moreover it is not entirely clear whether some of the lights we see 'through' the object are not in fact in front of the object. (As there are clearly bright objects in front of Saturn that are not stars.) If you are saying that the entire cylinder is actually a blur, then this object is moving much faster than any other nearby object. However the entire object is not a blur because in the center it is opaque.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
...In one article, the author tells about a NASA image ( P-23876C ), but I can't find it in Nasa site....

Thank you for sharing the links, i'll take a look
More infos on P-23876c

A website which links pics from NASA
some pics aren't available , as , i.e. P-23876c
Link

[edit on 8/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have emailed Norm Bergrum this evening and asked permission to post the real picture of one of the ships in the rings (there are 3 ships). The photo is from Voyager and not Cassini.

I have asked permission to post Plate 5: Ellflux from along the length of the slender body, exhausting at both ends, generates the A-ring. That ship is 31,496 miles in length and 2,422 miles in diameter. The photo is on page 17 of the Ringmakers of Saturn by Norman R. Bergrun available from his website. I will also be making a CD of the Ringmakers of Saturn.

The picture shows the B-ring, the Cassini division, and the A-ring and where the ships is situated at the end of the A-ring.

Although I have not read the text of the French article it is probably a lot from Bergruns book. The Cassini photo, of course, was fictitious, but the real ships are not.

I expect to hear from Norm by the morning and will post the Voyager photo then.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

it's not a perfect cylinder, it's a blur...you can see through it where the blur starts.

Actually the blur makes it more intriguing. Evidently the object was moving relative to the camera. Moreover it was moving quite a bit faster than the other smaller objects that you can see blurred in front of Saturn. Moreover it is not entirely clear whether some of the lights we see 'through' the object are not in fact in front of the object. (As there are clearly bright objects in front of Saturn that are not stars.) If you are saying that the entire cylinder is actually a blur, then this object is moving much faster than any other nearby object. However the entire object is not a blur because in the center it is opaque.

my point was that it's not a cylinder. if it's anything, it's circular or half of a circle. it is not a cylinder. that's the illusion of the long exposure

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Evacuation fleet is here. But who are they and why should they care. If this planet destroys itself, what's the big deal?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've followed the posts up to this page from the beginning, but also may have missed a response to this info supplied by internos' "Read more..." link on page 1 of this thread:

"One photo shows an EMV emitting a lightning bolt six miles wide and 470 miles long."

Would this also be an example of interplanetary blur photography? If so, could someone please give details of perhaps how it was done . . .

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I have emailed Norm Bergrum this evening and asked permission to post the real picture of one of the ships in the rings (there are 3 ships). The photo is from Voyager and not Cassini.

I have asked permission to post Plate 5: Ellflux from along the length of the slender body, exhausting at both ends, generates the A-ring. That ship is 31,496 miles in length and 2,422 miles in diameter. The photo is on page 17 of the Ringmakers of Saturn by Norman R. Bergrun available from his website. I will also be making a CD of the Ringmakers of Saturn.

The picture shows the B-ring, the Cassini division, and the A-ring and where the ships is situated at the end of the A-ring.

Although I have not read the text of the French article it is probably a lot from Bergruns book. The Cassini photo, of course, was fictitious, but the real ships are not.

I expect to hear from Norm by the morning and will post the Voyager photo then.

Thank you John, I (and all of ATS I'm sure) appreciate you "pulling some strings" to bring some light on the authenticity of this data, especially if you have actually seen the originals or other prints depicting these craft....this is a bombshell.
BRAVO Mr. Lear it is time.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I'm pretty sure that the original photo at the front of the thread is the moon, Titan.

These pictures were taken with the Hubble telescope. Scientists stated that from these photos in sequence they have discovered new moons of Saturn.

What wasn't explained was the objects that have been marked A, B and C orbiting Saturn's outer ring. These huge cigar shaped object's are clearly shown following a definite path in an orbit along the edge of the ring.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just had a funny thought: These ships look like cigars, right? I could see it now, "Off to the great big cigar in the sky we go!" And it's not like we haven't been desensitized to the use of the word cigar. Monica did quite the job desensitizing Bill to it also!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John,

What do you have to say in response to Indellkoffer's post about Bergrun on page 4? It would seem that his credentials aren't as solid as you let on; is this not the case?

I'm looking forward to that picture if you get the permission to post it!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Postal76

Well in my opinion, the guy is 85 years old. I don't honestly think an 85 year old guy would be the least bit interested in 'buying his credentials'. So he obtained his degrees via online courses? Come on. That post by Indellkoffer was absolutely ludicrous.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
Have any of you ever read Arthur C. Clarkes's "Rendezvous with Rama"?

Yeah! Amazing stuff.

That was about a huge alien cylindrical spaceship 40 miles long and 20 miles in diameter headed towards the sun from outside the Solar System.

The description of the mystery ship from the inside is mind-boggling to say the least! Imagine being suspended half way through the cylinder where you can see 10 miles up and 10 miles down, and a ‘sea’ 10 miles in width circling the cylinder on the inside and in the middle! His description is way out of this world.

Inside Rama

Now my point is, was Arthur C Clark privy to secret info , based on which he wrote the book? Is there a parallel between ‘Rama’ and the supposed cylinderical alien ‘mother ships’ now orbiting Saturn?

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
cigar shaped...
must be nazi.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

my point was that it's not a cylinder. if it's anything, it's circular or half of a circle. it is not a cylinder. that's the illusion of the long exposure

I got your point, but it doesn't seem to quite hold up. The center is opaque, no 'stars' shining through. If the whole thing were a blur, then it's moving at fantastic speed relative to the nearby debris, or are you suggesting that the object accelerated during the exposure? I think it's a moving cylinder. Compare again the size of the other blurred objects. The blur length is much smaller and not even necessarily in the same direction (which would be true I if the blur was due to casini's motion).

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Could it be space rocks guys? Could it be other space material? I believe in other intelligent life, but everybody here is knocking this way out of proportion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join