It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
Have any of you ever read Arthur C. Clarkes's "Rendezvous with Rama"?
Rama story
you wouldn't need FTL flight for a ship that size, and who knows how lang thats been out there, for all we know it could be sentient Veloceraptors from earths own past that made the ship, and all the "crafts" we see are from there, could it be the past retuning to earth to find their own species has died out?

It also may be why they are staying in the outer planets, and aways from earth, to help hide themselves, fascinating in any case

Or Arthur C Clarkes other book Childhoods end (1953), which I am actually reading at the moment and it makes for a great read as it also about the ET's actually coming down to earth as Humanity's overlords that make earth in to a Utopia again.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's becoming more obvious.

We are byproducts of a mining operation.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
It's becoming more obvious. We are byproducts of a mining operation.

Sure. Because it's so much easier to mine things from deep in planetary gravity wells than it is to just find what you're looking for floating around as asteroids.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

WOW.

Has anyone from the mainstream debunked this yet?
edit on 17-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

I'm with you, that is amazing. What really grinds my gears is that NASA is keeping this from us for what, so the elderly bless their hearts dont have heart atacks? If and when they do come clean, I would be more worried about a society extremely "p" ed off at them. The only thing I think they are afraid of is the tech that would render our current set up obsolete. The new world order would hate for everyone to know the truth. Man, how did we let this get so far. How do we fix this.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Forgive for not reading the full 40+ pages and I'm sure this has been asked and ruled out since this thread is still going, but is it impossible for the 'cigar shaped object' to be nothing more than a fractured part of a parallel ring just below?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The rings of saturn are not solid and connected, but however bits and pieces some small some extremely large all insync with the gravitational pull of saturn. So no the object is question couldn't be such, as how would you explain such a straight line without a means of pull for such, and normally things orbit due to that gravitational pull.

Galileo never understood the true nature of Saturn's rings. He didn't know that they were a disk-shaped swarm of orbiting moonlets ranging in size from microscopic dust to tumbling houses. (Scientists still aren't sure, but they may be debris from a shattered moon.) He didn't even know the rings were rings. Through his 17th-century telescope, they looked more like ears or planetary lobes of some kind.

source: The Vanishing rings of saturn

edit on 22-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

The wild thing is, that most of the rings contents are water ice, dust and other chemicals... but mostly water ice.
( THEY NEED WATER! )

I haven't much understanding as to what these could be, artifacts of a digital kind, actually there, or something undefined. But it's even more wild that we see them regardless.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
The rings of saturn are not solid and connected, but however bits and pieces some small some extremely large all insync with the gravitational pull of saturn. So no the object is question couldn't be such, as how would you explain such a straight line without a means of pull for such, and normally things orbit due to that gravitational pull.

Galileo never understood the true nature of Saturn's rings. He didn't know that they were a disk-shaped swarm of orbiting moonlets ranging in size from microscopic dust to tumbling houses. (Scientists still aren't sure, but they may be debris from a shattered moon.) He didn't even know the rings were rings. Through his 17th-century telescope, they looked more like ears or planetary lobes of some kind.

source: The Vanishing rings of saturn

Thats just the thing, I could not explain it and thus asked. I'm not well versed in the gravitational dynamics of a planatary system like Saturn and its rings, moons, ect. It must be some impressive calculations on physics to completely rule out the possability of a fractured ring or perhaps a cloud spit off by a moon, or one of the many reasons I could think off the top of my head (right or wrong) that could possibly produce such a view. I just like to toss out all seemingly plausable options before defaulting to 'gigantic galactic alien space craft'...
edit on 22-6-2012 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The starship in the rings of Venus is the Arcturian vessel Athena,the most powerful vessel in our galaxy.Its on orb,it to protect our planet as we move into the next phase of our devlopment,nothing to fear as they are beings of light,wisdom and knowledge..

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Yeah, right, like it can't be a moon (spherical body) moving through its orbit for the duration of the exposure.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: digguron
The starship in the rings of Venus is the Arcturian vessel Athena,the most powerful vessel in our galaxy.Its on orb,it to protect our planet as we move into the next phase of our devlopment,nothing to fear as they are beings of light,wisdom and knowledge..

Excuse my ignorance.......I've been away on vacation. So what media source broke this exclusive ?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Do you have anything better?/

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Read this classic thread with wonderful posters!

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join