It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

You do realize that the laws of physics are based upon observations as well as some theories as well. If one of those observations was incorrect or that one of the theories that physics is based upon is proven false, then they laws of physics must be re-written. Our understanding of the laws of physics is just that "our understanding" as a species. A more advanced civilization would probably have more advanced knowledge of physics than us, and still might not totaly understand it as much as they think they do. Their physics might provide them with calculations to do things that would be impossible by our laws of physics.

I too, have studied physics extensively, it is a fascinating subject. I hate for this to get into a physics debate, if you wish for that debate, U2U me and I will be willing to have the debate with you.

Though I do not believe these are alien space ships, because of lack of proof as far as i am concerned, I can't say that alien technology couldn't be advanced enough for these objects to be performing the way that some have stated they are. I just have not seen proof to support their arguments.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I got a copy of Ringmakers of Saturn for Christmas this year and just finished up..... Well I don't know what to believe to be honest. It was a very interesting book from a technical standpoint. I thought it would have more on what these "crafts" are and the origin I was kinda pissed for that. But it did lay out some very technical proof from a scientific numbers stand point. I would say to members here who just spill out non-sense about the book and haven't read it. Spend the $65.00 it will not be a let down if science and numbers are what you seek for proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

In his book, I believe there are a number of images taken by Voyager of those ships within the rings of Saturn? Darn! That book isn't available here. Where did you get it from?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
theres alot of nonsense surrounding ufology but this one stands out to me because its such a large and erronious object that can not be explained away with useless explanations.
something is not right with this object i dont think it is natural.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mesaX
theres alot of nonsense surrounding ufology but this one stands out to me because its such a large and erronious object that can not be explained away with useless explanations.
something is not right with this object i dont think it is natural.

mesa, the problem is we always try and give explanations based on or conform to our scientific paradigms. We may be dealing with ET civilizations millions of years technologically more advanced than us. Do we know how they think? All this could be much beyond our comprehension.

It's like were trying to explain a billion year advanced technology in terms of our 21st century understanding! And that's impossible. But that's what the debunkers are trying to do. In other words if it SEEMS impossible, it cannot be existing. I mean can we even begin to imagine a space craft several thousand miles long? No! Because it's outside our logical reasoning parameters.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We were shown or told about the technology thousands of years ago - around the world in various scriptures (indian vedas, the bible, etc) at the temple of osiris at abydos, egypt, the tech was depicted.

This was, until the 20th century, covered up -literally covered over.

www.catchpenny.org... shows the 'art' on the wall.

In my opinion, it definitely shows a helicopter, a plane and the ominous cigar shaped 'craft' - quite possibly the most important shaped craft in terms of the present and near future of human life. As we may well see soon!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah um, you're all delusional, this is just an anomaly where some heated space dust forms the dimensions of the object because of the planets rotation, gravity and the matter is travelling at a high speed so it is very hot and forms together! You guys are so gullible.

DEBUNKED!

loljk

Awesome thread. I can't wait till everything is disclosed, it should be soon considering the MSM is conditioning people talking about UFOs and Aliens on TV.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

You are correct it is way above the thought process by humans on Earth of these enormous craft existing in space. The question is are these spacecraft grown, manufactured or materalized by thought process?

Most humans on Earth I believe are really not ready for the truth because with the truth there are major consequences and life changes they may not be prepared for or want to go thru in their human form.

Governments I beleive do not want these advanced technologies given to humans on Earth by way of alien beings or what many would be perceived as Gods to interfere with the Government's controlling people by taxation, energy and transportation.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
AMAZING POST!

This is another nail in the coffin of UFO'logy

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
found an article in french regarding more "ships" in saturns rings...

Interesting
homme-et-espace.over-blog.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Excellent find, xynephadyn!
Wonder how we missed these intriguing Cassini pics? Here's the one that's probably the real deal! Like two craft joined together! Needless to say, the DAs would contend that this is some moon of Saturn that looks elongated due to extended exposure!

Courtesy NASA

Keep lookin'! The truth is out there!

Cheers!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here's a random question. What do you people really want? What would you need or want that aliens or life in space would provide you with? Immortality? cure for cancer? time travel? Live dinosaurs? Sex with Pam Anderson? Technology will be the downfall of mankind in my opinion.

The Earth we inhabit is the most beautiful, most fascinating, most exciting, most amazing place I can imagine. There honestly isn't any other place I'd rather live. Who the hell would want to live in a spaceship? Sorry but sometimes I could care less what's out there. Animals, plants, forests, rivers, the oceans.............when I REALLY think about life and planet Earth............god speaks to me. I believe this world was truly created by a higher being who loves us and wants us to LEARN to love the planet and each other. I'm not sold either way on aliens and UFOs etc. But some of you seem so hopeless, and bored with planet Earth that you just can't wait to leave. LOL

Aliens and life on other planets seem spiritually dead. I feel human beings were much more advanced spiritually than we are now. Truly living as one with nature and our natural world. Almost heaven on Earth. These "aliens" are simply failed human beings that never learned the true lesson of life so they drift aimlessly throughout the galaxy. They don't come near us because we are still here on Earth taking the test......of life........and when we fail miserably and destroy the planet through war and pollution and killing each other our time will be up and we will join these spaceships and aliens and become spectators to another Earth out there in the solar system. And until another planet Earth "gets it right" and we will all be cast into outer space only to return to Heaven on Earth someday.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

"The Earth we inhabit is the most beautiful, most fascinating, most exciting, most amazing place I can imagine. There honestly isn't any other place I'd rather live."

Ever rode out a hurricane at sea? Round Cape Horn because the commodore wanted to say he'd done it? Been in Tornado Alley in the Summer? Rode a train to Alice Springs?

This planet has some nice spots, but it also has spots that just plain Hoover. A planet with no axial tilt would be nicer, IMHO.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

"The Earth we inhabit is the most beautiful, most fascinating, most exciting, most amazing place I can imagine. There honestly isn't any other place I'd rather live."

Ever rode out a hurricane at sea? Round Cape Horn because the commodore wanted to say he'd done it? Been in Tornado Alley in the Summer? Rode a train to Alice Springs?

This planet has some nice spots, but it also has spots that just plain Hoover. A planet with no axial tilt would be nicer, IMHO.

Have you ever hiked the Sierras? Swam with the dolphins? Climbed a mountain? Ran naked on the beaches of St. Croix? The Earth is unpredictable and dangerous. So what? Does that detract from it's beauty, precision, and awe inspiring life that surrounds it? I think it comes down to how you view life and the world...........the glass is either half full or half empty. I seem to think aliens and those who are obsessed with technology/physics seem to view the world as half empty. Somtimes I feel all this alien/UFO mumbo jumbo is our mind playing tricks on us. Sometimes we are too smart for our own good. The answers are right in front of us but we refuse to see and believe them. Eskimos were some of the happiest people on Earth. They didn't need telescopes, electricity, and time travel to be happy. Neither did hundreds of indegineous cultures throughout the world. Human beings are as unhappy and souless as they've ever been, more completely oblivious to the world around them than they've ever been.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
The Earth we inhabit is the most beautiful, most fascinating, most exciting, most amazing place I can imagine.

Most beautiful? Exciting? Amazing? Hmmm...In some aspects, yes. But it seems you're living in an ivory tower....

> Because you haven't been to Africa and seen children dying of starvation in their mother's laps.
> Because you haven't witnessed first hand a suicide bomber blowing up scores of fellow human beings every other day with blood and gore splattered on the streets.
> Because you haven't been inside a war zone and witnessed the death and destruction caused by needless wars around this world.
> Because you don't realize we ordinary citizens have been ridden roughshod by the powers-that-be who think they own the world.
> Because we have failed to to do anything to stop the reckless pillage of resources, causing widespread wanton destruction to Earth's fragile environment which will finally lead to man-made catastrophe.

Have you done anything to alleviate ANY of these problems? What has been your contribution toward making this a better world to live in? Or are you here just for the ride?

There honestly isn't any other place I'd rather live.

Huh? How can you compare when you haven't experienced other places? Like a frog who thinks his polluted pond is the best because he hasn't ventured beyond its confines!

Cheers!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This reminds me of the George Adamski stories from the 1950's. The large cigar shaped crafts that he photographed and observed. The so called Venusion cigar shaped craft he was taken to was two thousand feet in length while the large city cigar shaped craft he describes were several miles in length. Very interesting thread.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
These look to me to be photographic artifacts and are quite interpretive. Even if they are objects, they may, may not be spaceships.

Having said that, if i had a big spaceship, I'd park it next to a large planet.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I do not understand your math. The ship is 7,000 miles long. Jupiter is 88,736 miles in diameter.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No matter how beautiful, intriguing, random, exciting, dangerous, diverse, immersive this planet is, and no matter how infinite your god seems, our Sun is, by far, more powerful than anything you have witnessed, or read about in books/magazines.

Regardless of any atrocities mentioned before (and yes these are more than enough for many to be discontent with this place), in a few hundred million, or a few billion years (can't remember exactly how long we humans have on Earth) the sun is going to grow really big... big enough to make sure that there is nothing of out planet left when it recedes. Why would you not want to make things easier - here and now, rather than later - for those who will burn if every single person adopts your belief system of what existence is? This is, of course, granted we dont blow the planet/chance for future generations ourselves.

Sounds rather selfish, to me, that I should worry solely about my experience in this world with no thought as to how my kids, their kids, their kids, etc. are going to need our help/help of others to get off this "physically" very beautiful planet, en masse, and survive as a species once it becomes dust in the solar wind. Space ships and domes on Titan may be the only way to do this... lets get on it.

*oh I forgot to mention this whole "overpopulation" thing people keep talking about and needing more space/resources than are available on this planet. I mean, why kill ourselves when we can potentially colonize space?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by shanerz]

[edit on 8-5-2009 by shanerz]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz
*oh I forgot to mention this whole "overpopulation" thing people keep talking about and needing more space/resources than are available on this planet. I mean, why kill ourselves when we can potentially colonize space?

Well, that's the whole idea! There is no other alternative than to colonize not only other planets in our Solar System, but other systems too. Other planets may be terraformed to harbor life, but all this would take considerable time - probably a couple of thousand years from now.

But considering the pace of the destruction of our environment, this will need to be done sooner than later before it's too late!

Now the question is, was the Earth terraformed too in the distant past?

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join