It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by melzard
This image shows a cigar shaped object over Saturn. Some who work in government departments may have seen it.

ha ha..funneee
i like it
peace
kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thats one BIG ASS space stogy!
I wonder how close it is to the planet in that picture.
If it is as close as it appears then how large is it supposed to be, 1000 kilometers?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T
Was this oddity ever explained?

Photograph from 1870 taken near Mt. Washington in the USA.

This photo is dubbed, "the oldest UFO photograph ever taken." This item was the subject of bidding on Ebay in 2002, when it was purchased for $385.00 by Samuel M. Sherman, who was the president of Independent-International Pictures Corp. This was originally a "stereo" photograph.

The description reads: Summit MT Washington winter 1870-1871 entered according to act of Congress in the year 1871, by CLOGH & KIMBALL,in the Office of the Librarian of Congress,at Washington.

Interesting addition to the above 1870 photo: Jim Morris of UFOCA enhanced the photo and spotted what appears to be fins visible on the front and rear of the craft. Also, and this is really weird, what appears to be a 'Swastika' design on the main body!

www.uforth.com

1870? There were no flying objects then; at least, not from this world.

wow..wow..just wow
i
I remember seeing something about this years ago when was young soldier\skeptic
i am well impressed, again great thread

peace
kirky

[edit on 23-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Didn’t you have to sit still for like up to a minute or more for a picture back then?
What the heck I guess the Space Cigar stayed perfectly still for the prescribed amount of time.
If it wasn’t for the fact it was a UFO I would laugh about that.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by carewemust
I'm surprised that everyone is so amicable in this thread. Could it be
because Mike started it? The photoshop/hoax accusations would
normally be the main topic by now. This is a good thread!

LOL Yup Mike has his Groupies
Two posts after we show something in our threads the skeptics swarm like wasps to sugar

nah m8, more like moths to the light bulb… their negative blurbs are being drowned out by the sheer mind blowing potential of it all...as Spock would say...

"Fascinating"

Great thread BTW, never mind the nay Sayers
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

We describe things as we see them in terms familiar to our experiences. Using "cigar shape" as a description does not invalidate an observation

Now if not "cigar shape" pray tell how you would describe that shape?

emmm uu how's about oblong shape,, like my big 500ml tin of bud

peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
How come apparent aliens ships and UFO´s are always blobs and white dots which could be anything.

To understand that you would have to understand the propulsion systems..

If you show me a UFO that is hovering, flying or out in space and the image is clear and sharp I would shout BOGUS

These ships require an energy field surrounding them.. hence the fuzzyness. Ever looked through heat waves and saw the blurriness through them? Different cause same effect..

And the more power on the field the brighter the glow... in the day time you would see fuzzy craft, at night you would see glowing craft..

Check some reports The slower they move the color is reddish orange the fast ones are bright bluish white...

Hey
Thanks, that got me wondering about the propulsion methods, I mean what do you use in something that big. I dunno about propulsion systems. Antigravatic, Electrogravitic, matter/antimatter, warp-bubble. Critters, now thats mind boggeling also. I don’t think that our imaginations never mind scientifically accepted mainstream theory gets it close.

But I do believe our government (Black) and NASA/Space Command know what’s going on. Even if its only a pinch else why would WE be HERE. They know a whole boatload more than their telling that’s a given.

But I did enjoy David Sedera’s theory even if it does sound outlandish … hey so what, why not! What he’s saying kind makes sense in some ways.

David seems to think that the massive ships many miles long, floating around Nasa’s tether incident was generating some form of matter conversion power source. Sort of like creating your own massively magnetic wormhole/dimensional gate whilst turning all the matter of, and within the ships field to pure energy!!! Sort of go “Anywhere, anyplace, anytime that’s Martini” style.

I mean if you can go from one place across a galaxy to anther without actually “moving” in a blink..that would be something else or what!!! It would maybe explain why they can be made as big as they want em. They could also be thousands of years old with millions of people living on em. Maybe David’s correlation theory on the Dropa Stones has some credit regarding ancient peoples on Earth witnessing massive ships in he sky and making carvings of them. They DOO look strikingly similar. Some of the stones have carvings of craft on t hem. (Skeptics love pulling that one to shreds, like starved vultures)

Any ways, the tether incident, maybe these 20 or 30+ mile wide ships are small babies/scout/recon/service craft belonging to the big Mothers around Saturn and elsewhere. Maybe they just popped into have a look at another one of Nasa’a blunders. Kind of like a free firework display. Hey maybe our black governments sent them an invite to the show. I just don’t buy the ice/glass reflections that the skeptics put forward.. but then again I never would.

Who knows what sort of propulsion they use. But one things for certain, it beyond our wildish imagination, I mean that sincerely folks.
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I don't know what is it, but it's clear that there's TRAFFIC there....
A italian researcher, Gianluigi Barca, noticed these pics:

Source:
www.lunarexplorer.it...
www.lunarexplorer.it...

[edit on 14/9/2007 by internos]

The debunkers will claim exposure lenght/blurr. Could be anything, I reckon I know nothing

Peace kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

reply to post by internos

Now THAT has got to be one of the best images yet

That 'object is NOT orbiting... its on a straight line pass of Saturn If we knew how long each time exposure was we might even make a guess at speed

UPDATE ( A few minutes Later)

I went to look up those numbers on the Cassini site at NASA

The Page You Requested Is Not Available

The page has been moved or deleted from the Cassini-Huygens web site. The navigation to the left will direct you to our most recent content.

Please contact us if you can't find what you are looking for.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Thanks internos
You found us a "smoking gun" AND a conspiracy all in one post

Zorgon,
i managed somehow to find them:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

i've already saved all on my HD, just in case they'd strangely disappear from NASA website, as many times happened before.

The plot thickens
Loving it
Peace
Kirky
[edit on 14/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Wow just amazing .. thank You for the find ! With all the tech beeing made aviable to us in the recent times its just a matter of time for somebody to find something so hard to debunk that they wont be able to cover it up

Thank You again , I am starting to fall in love in this forum

I’m already in love, I take “my ATS” (laptop) to bed every night and stroke her in places only she allows me to. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kirky

Sorry for the one linner but are you sure it's a craft and not a weapon???

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I wonder how many have read Arthur C Clark’s Rendezvous With Rama?
His description of the huge cylindrical spacecraft and what’s inside it, was mind blowing! Was he privy to secret info on which he based his book? That’s the million dollar question!

Hey m8y
Minds here do think alike, telepathy or what. Arthur C did mix in “those” circles, like Von Braun who stated to Blondie babe and others (from disclosure project, sorry forgets her name, my bad) the same sort of scenarios where talking about here. Massive mother ships, multitudes of Aliens, massive cover-up nada nada..

Who’s to say Rama was more science fact than fiction is anybody’s guess, but I’m a believer. Awesome book BTW. Have you ever read The Neutronium Alchemist by Peter F. Hamilton.
www.altair.co.uk...

Funny parts of the book describe these futuristic implants humans have in their brains.

These simulate and stimulate parts of the brain for intoxications your hearts desires. Wanna get drunk, stoned, wiped or a combination of em all, in a nano second … go for it..no hangover either Great read which takes the whole concept many steps further. He’s done quite a few other mind blowing novels too. Mind expansionary or what all 700 odd pages. Thanks again for great thread.

Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Originally posted by Sophismata
I got all excited by the subject line and thought I'd see incontrovertible evidence of aliens and instead there's a crappy infrared long-exposure of Saturn with a moon or something (who KNOWS what it is) orbiting around the rings and also a really crappy illustration in some French magazine.

This is supposed to be exciting? I don't see any alien space ships. Do I have to squint really really hard?

Well you have freedom of choice. Your post added zero value so - in all honesty, move along now - nothing to see here. OR, perhaps do some research for yourself and post a new thread with incontrovertible evidence. The choice is all yours.

couldnt agree more
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

STS 75 TETHER INCIDENT

What an awesome post, kudos Zorgon
Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
reply to post by zorgon

Greetings, oh Zorgon of the fuzzy pictures and fairytales :-).

In reply to your question............
Of course I see something in that picture. I see craters and a crater with a rock in it, theres nothing else there, I mean...its the moon.

Oh by the way...The Guiness thing? Thats for Tourists and strange Irishmen.Its a horrid Irish drink. People of taste here in the UK drink real beer, at room temperature, not that ghastly anaerobic chemical concoction consumed by many other countries called lager, which can only be consumed freezing cold at that makes it barely palatable

Cheers.

Hey Chorlton
I reject that comment. I’m not arsed when you get this or not. I'm Irish, Guinness is Cool, lovely, meaty, you wouldn’t know cause your not Irish, and most of your Lagers/Ales Suck ask anyone/good beer connoisseur. Guinness is sold in just about every country on the planet, unlike some of your disgusting, flat as a fart bitters/ales. I would never tar a nation with the same brush, but your comments are A-typical of a few arrogant and ignorant elitist English men, that I had the displeasure of meeting in my Army Career.

Respectably
Kirky

PS Great thread as usual, hope it stays o topic, only another 15 or so pages to go. Loven it cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi Kirky! So you're from the Army too? Good! Now it's not worth crossing swords with the likes of chorlton who always seems to be inebriated with exuberance of his verbosity. This character has been banned from ATS or should I say banished?

Now for the topic at hand. Many would not be able to comprehend that there indeed could be thousands of space faring civilizations in this galaxy alone, let alone the possibility of advanced cultures in a universe consisting of trillions of galaxies.

We are far from even being a Type I civilization which has the capability of harnessing the entire energy of the Earth. A Type II civilization is a truly space faring civilization that has perhaps conquered the limitations of light speed travel. And then we have a Type III civilization which probably could be traveling between universes in a multiverse scenario or inter-dimensional travel!

Now have I had a beer too many? Nope! Because this is what the world famous scientist Dr Michio Kaku has said. Needless to say, he has far far more credibility than the likes of Chorlton!

The problem is some can't or refuse to see out of the box. It's beyond their comprehension. I mean how can there be Earth sized space ships when ours are just a couple of hundred feet? Impossible!

Cheers!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Hi Kirky! So you're from the Army too? Good! Now it's not worth crossing swords with the likes of chorlton who always seems to be inebriated with exuberance of his verbosity. This character has been banned from ATS or should I say banished?

Hey Mikesingh
Glad to hear it, he was really was spoiling the atmos, sorry I only picked up on this thread last night after reviewing some of Johns Lears threads and realised after quite a few post that the tread goes back to last year, wada noob

Now for the topic at hand. Many would not be able to comprehend that there indeed could be thousands of space faring civilizations in this galaxy alone, let alone the possibility of advanced cultures in a universe consisting of trillions of galaxies.

We are far from even being a Type I civilization which has the capability of harnessing the entire energy of the Earth. A Type II civilization is a truly space faring civilization that has perhaps conquered the limitations of light speed travel. And then we have a Type III civilization which probably could be traveling between universes in a multiverse scenario or inter-dimensional travel!
Now have I had a beer too many? Nope! Because this is what the world famous scientist Dr Michio Kaku has said. Needless to say, he has far far more credibility than the likes of Chorlton!
The problem is some can't or refuse to see out of the box. It's beyond their comprehension. I mean how can there be Earth sized space ships when ours are just a couple of hundred feet? Impossible!

Agreed m8. I’ve come across this Type 1, 2 & 3 theory before also with Carl Sagan and A C Clark, I like Dr Michio Kaku clean honest optimistic user friendly style too, I read his book Parallel Worlds a couple of years ago, good book on multiple universes, worm hole black hole, white hole membrane/string theories etc etc, good stuff. He KNOWS his stuff too unlike others, granted.

My 2 cents is that if we are thinking we are so highly evolved with only 100 years or so of real progress. (Typical attitude of the skeptics/neg heads/nay sayers) These other trillions of Alien Civilisations are potentially thousands if not millions/billions of years ahead. Whatever tech they have, it would obviously be inconceivable to us no matter what we postulate/pontificate/thorize/imagine. Soooooo… With that theorised conclusion I will always prefer to be on the outside thinking of the box no matter how many closed minded Chorltens I come across. I don’t mind the skeptics, we need em like we need them ball sucking lawyers/politicians.

But I think the only way to achieve these big tech challenges that lie ahead is to think big and definitely well outside the box, in fact..just throw the bloody box into the trash. I really do belive that a “new physics ball” has been dropped in the park and were onkly just starting “kick-off”

Weather its locked up black projects, they need unlocked. If they need to be invented. Then lets burn out the grey matter and get inventing. No matter what the status quo for our wee planets ssake we need to keep hacking and chipping away.

This thread and plenty like em stimulates that interest. Its becoming VERY apparent, almost transparent that the lines between science fact and sci/fi are becoming more and more blurred like the very days that seem to be whizzing by now. Moving forward at any rate is better than standing still or worse going backwards. Your threads are great m8, my cup of tea/beer anytime Cheers

Peace
Kirky

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kirky

These other trillions of Alien Civilisations are potentially thousands if not millions/billions of years ahead. Whatever tech they have, it would obviously be inconceivable to us no matter what we

Although I try to remain open to the possibility of other civilizations, I constantly go back to Fermi's Paradox. I have still not seen an answer that resolves that paradox.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by kirky

These other trillions of Alien Civilisations are potentially thousands if not millions/billions of years ahead. Whatever tech they have, it would obviously be inconceivable to us no matter what we

Although I try to remain open to the possibility of other civilizations, I constantly go back to Fermi's Paradox. I have still not seen an answer that resolves that paradox.

Hello there ProfEmeritus
I see where your coming from on this but what I have to get my head around straight away is that Fermi and his paradox along with Hart are bang on for their equations about the massiveness of the universe, so they ought to be by the laws of chance\average\physics many more planets with life. Probably in all stages of existence\evolution, a bit likes the modern Drake equation.

They both point out the obvious quite literally such as why isn’t ET here now, why haven’t they contacted us, visited us already. Why haven’t they answered us, why have they not responded to our radio waves messages? These postulations could at the time be all explained away as, scale\distance problems, extinction theories, FTL\time travel, and different methods of communication paradoxes other than Radio Waves. I mean radio waves are toooo slow for starters to the scales of distance involved. These are their theories on why we don’t know ET yet

But The big thing to me is your Fermis paradox goes way back to the Fifties when everything was still sort of black and white, including the TVs. Little was known to the general public including anyone involved in mainstream science, apart from Black\secret opps\projects\government agencies\dept and their staff etc.

There was no Internet, communications was by snail mail or if you were one of the lucky one who had\could afford a telephone. The poor Joe Soap public new Naff all then and pretty much believed just about everything their Governments told them. Good little sheep they were then too. Mushrooms in the dark.

Fast Forward to present day and you see this Paradox being shattered. In my mind its been taken apart daily piece by piece. When I open my eyes and mind I see evidence just about everywhere. You can say its all a matter of faith. Your either a believer or your not\don’t care. You can be hard-core skeptic that requires intangible, undeniable proof. Or you can just be sitting on the fence with “I just dunno” sort of like a pantheist on religion and a GOD\Creator. But its more than that at present, way toooooo much going on to blow it all off the way some of the skeptics love to.

The evidence is all around you. From sightings going way back to zip to present day, imaged, videoed, and witness testimonial evidence of “something’s up there” is it ours, is it ETs, Roswell, Nasa, to the abductions scenarios, secret black government, ancient crap on the moon, mars, massive ships around Saturn Jupiter, the list goes on and on. It can be confusing too.

You can argue, “well hasn’t landed on the Presidents lawn yet” to why do all I see are crappy blurry videos of lights in the sky. Yes you become a skeptic and have a field day shooting down the believers, if that’s your thing.

Or you can simply choose to live and think outside the box. My favourite video years ago were the disclosure project, Stephen Greer. I mean if your going to call all those guys and gals liars\confused\blind idiots, then your just another closed minded narrow vision skeptic that cries like baby for cast iron rock solid proof, knowing that you’ll never "get it" or your proof for that matter.

I choose to live and think outside the box and expand my mind with endless possibilities\theories\imagination because I like living like that. I don’t require everything to be in black and white, cast iron or sober concrete solid. I like my world to be interesting, dynamic and having everyday to look forward to something new. Like ATS offers.

Fermi was bang on…for the time…his paradox is outdated presently, you can argue the validity and conjecture of his statements\theories\paradox, but its outdated for me anyway, much like how I think our current physics models are going to be soon outdated. I choose to wonder and believe in mankind’s destiny for much greater things. What do you believe m8?
Peace
Kirky

[edit on 24-9-2008 by kirky]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

ive seen this.in 1987 in georgia near a marshy area close to an army air field.covered half the sky.absolutely immense.silver shimmering as if hot or gassing off.deep black holes in seemingly arbitrary places very very dark inside.
no sound.no lights. no movement.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join