It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
As much as I wish I could believe that the image shows a huge, artificial craft, I just can't do it. Does anyone know how long the exposure was? The fact that we are looking at an IR image (heat), the "object" is the same temperature as the dust and particles that collide with each other in the ring (impact --> heat). If this was a ship, I would expect to see a different color. Since we don't know what the exposure was, and since this is quite likely to be a zone of collision within the ring (darkness isn't a shadow, but a cool zone where impacts are not happening during the period this image was captured), we can't leap to any conclusions about this image. Otherwise, I might have to accept that this picture (www.wildaboutlife.net... ) is a sky full of ships!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
These "cigar" shaped ships remind me of the Zentradi ones from the old Robotech series except WAY larger.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I agree, make me think that perhaps the Giants mentioned in the Bible did not all just die here on earth. But left and restarted to build there generation again. Russia has had eye witness accounts of Giants leaving a UFO and leaving large foot prints.

If it really is a Gigantic ship? Perhaps build by the Niphilum? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here's another of one of them there Alien space craft surfing the 'F' ring around Saturn in this here new released picture from Cassini-Huygens'

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Prof Carl Murray of Queen Mary, University of London and member of the Cassini Imaging Team led the analysis. He says “Saturn’s F ring is perhaps the most unusual and dynamic ring in the solar system; it has multiple structures with features changing on a variety of timescales from hours to years.”

F-ring turmoil > www.scitech.ac.uk...

source : for pic and turmoil article :www.scitech.ac.uk...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by X-tal_Phusion

right.
its fake.
and if its not fake, its DisInfo.

..by our ´agents´here´..

you cant imagine how many crap is flying round here..
cheers:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If its really a ship... then lets hope they are friendly lets hope they bring us new technology and their wisdom, if they are hostile and that might be a galactic battleship complete with a planetary invasion force with a death star laser too boot.... lets hope friendly.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
you cant imagine how many crap is flying round here..
cheers:

Oh? (You mean to say 'how much' not 'how many'!) If there's so much crap flying around, then what are you doing here? But alas! It seems you're enjoying every bit of it! Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I believe this is something, but is the fact that it shows up as cylindrical not proof of the speed they are travelling. (motion blurr) may appear to be thousands of miles long, but are actually "only" (relative term) a hundred miles long.... just a thought.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I remember seeing an article called Sun Cruisers which showed infrared photos of huge ships around the sun. The pic that Mike shows here is one of them. Darn if I can remember the website!! if anyone knows the site please let me know. Thanks again Mike. I am a fan of yours!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Hi ablue! Your wish has been granted!!
Check out this thread which has some amazing pics posted by other ATSers too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Who has actually confirmed that these images represent "alien spacecraft"? And who is the authority on "alien spacecraft," anyway? Certainly not NASA. Certainly not the European Space Agency. Certainly nobody on Earth is qualified to make such an identification based on a couple of light smears in a photo.

Given the hard evidence on hand (a few retouched images of highly questionable origin), it's not only premature but irresponsible to announce that these are "gigantic alien craft."

Once again, Earthlings are projecting their fantasies, making a gigantic leap of wishful thinking, and proceeding directly to conspiracy theory based on...what? Nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Once again, Earthlings are projecting their fantasies, making a gigantic leap of wishful thinking, and proceeding directly to conspiracy theory based on...what? Nothing at all.

Hi Doc!
That's what I feel when I think of Christ! But you believe! Based on...? Proof? So then Christ is probably the biggest conspiracy hatched by the Vatican dudes! Right? Just like the topic of this thread!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Awesome find guys, I believe its just a matter of time.....we know they're there...the Gov. knows we know...the Aliens know we know.... for the last decade we have been delicately desensitized, not only to the FACT there are extraterrestrials other species, but that some of them are malevolent. The fact that all these other Gov.'s are coming forward and pushing or forcing disclosure lead me to believe that the reports and sightings to come shall be truly wondrous....

2. Three days before the U.S. Fourth of July, 1996, the Japanese were scheduled to declare Independence Day from the U.S. Government's UFO cover-up, and release the facts of UFO reality and extraterrestrial visitation to their people. On July 1, Japan's Hakui City Municipal Government was scheduled to open a multi-million-dollar Cosmos UFO Museum, created with federal government funds. NATO/SHAPE Command Sgt.-Major Bob Dean was invited to address the opening ceremonies crowd. Dean was convinced to come when the Japanese officials implied that the Museum contains, among other evidence, physical artifacts from UFO crash retrievals, and proof of extraterrestrial corpses found. But in mid-June Dean learned that the Japanese were not going to put the UFO artifacts and evidence of ET corpses on display. In an apparent quid pro quo, the Japanese Government was granted generous trade concessions by the U.S.

Great find mike and internos... starz for both flagged.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

Indeed, i never doubted the fact that there must be other species out there but after having read the book "old world secrets" i definitely understand the governments plan and the reason the want to keep us blind from whats going on in the world today.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
For those of you who think this is a faked image, it is not, it is also not what the poster claims it is. I know all you Alien Spacecraft chasers want it to be a spaceship but it is not, it is nothing more than a picture taken with the shutter opened for an extended period of time, this makes a small circular object appear as a long cylinder type object. Most likely and reasonably these are the moons. Unfortunately it is not easy to tell due to the elongated shape due to slow shutter speed but this is the most logical explanation.

Sorry but you will have to look for your Aliens and conspiracies elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
For those of you who think this is a faked image, it is not, it is also not what the poster claims it is. I know all you Alien Spacecraft chasers want it to be a spaceship but it is not, it is nothing more than a picture taken with the shutter opened for an extended period of time, this makes a small circular object appear as a long cylinder type object. Most likely and reasonably these are the moons. Unfortunately it is not easy to tell due to the elongated shape due to slow shutter speed but this is the most logical explanation.

Sorry but you will have to look for your Aliens and conspiracies elsewhere.

I myself would like to see actual proof, although as of yet I have not.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just looking over this old post and the picture on the french magazine cover is the most obvious fake. If anyone is interested I'll explain.
Otherwise I wont bother as this is such an old post

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr grey
Just looking over this old post and the picture on the french magazine cover is the most obvious fake. If anyone is interested I'll explain.

Old is gold!! Bash on, regardless! Let's see what you've got.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

hi mike
all i can say is wow..wow..and double wow, its funny but sleeper has been saying that there a lot more to Saturn that gas and rings....wow ships the size of earth....god if only i could visit.. thanks again for cracker post m8y

peace

kirky

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by mr grey

Old is gold!! Bash on, regardless! Let's see what you've got.

Cheers!

mr grey?? Where the dickens are you? We're still waiting!
Or do we have to wait till the cows come home? Errr....I mean till 2012??

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what a refreshing thread, my fave subjects...its such a breath of fresh air to have a thread like this without the nay sayers and skeptics chiming in every other post ruining the flow.

someone back said that they reckon anyone under 65 will witness the final days of disclosure. Woooooow, hope I'm one of em..first thing am gonna do is get some runny egg and slap it all over these skeptics faces. they will never believe without their CONCRETE PROOF,

BLINDED AND BLINKERED they are. So close minded and tunnel visioned its unbelievable, and no my brains are not falling out...I gave up on em nay sayers donkeys ago ITs like they get some sick twisted kick by hoping to burst someones bubble....go away..I like my bubble,,ya hear me..no friggin wars, bibles or Korans in my bubble either..pffffffffftt *&%& **%$ party poopers,, always...stay away from my bubble and go live in your own tiny one. one where your king of your own bubble land,, filled with wars, bibles, korans and a coming Saviour..lol

No amount of evidence will convince some of these rolling eyes skeptics. Some would rather believe a pile of pish in a bible or koran, thank the huge ships that float around the stars I'm not one of them. I would rather entertain the wonderful possibilities that YES.yes...yes.. just maybe theres life out there, on friggin huge ships that might dwarf earth. Yes and I know the skeptics will have a field day on this, but *&%$ to em anyways and their closed minds.

I mean why do some of these skeptics think that WE are the king of all creations. Roll on disclosure, bring it on, mass suicides, mass depressions
, money useless, all pacifying religions abandoned as useless or false lies, mass hysteria, mass sacking of government, total friggin chaos..yes...YES,,, and then the 64 million $ question...will they help us, or will they help themselves to EATING us..who knows. maybe thats how earth humans will finally manage to evolve, sort of spring clean of sorts lol...I am watching I for one will be watching with a bud in my hand and butt in the other...smoke, drink & salute to mans final frontier beginning, or total annihilation. ha ha ha lmao

bring it on, oooooooo yes..bring it on, see I can dream to. many kudos to the author

just my 2 cents on a great thread keep it up

peace
kirky

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join