It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

Yes, this thread is a good example of the complete lack of qualified deductive reasoning that makes those of us who believe in this hobby out to be total fools.

And it saddens me how many people reason their way into believing utter tripe like this. Is it possible, sure, in an universe this big anything is damn near possible, but to jump of ledge of absurdity so quickly because your hell bent on believing makes one no better than an extreme religious person trying to show us his invisible man is stronger than our invisible man.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Is it possible, sure, in an universe this big anything is damn near possible, but to jump of ledge of absurdity so quickly because your hell bent on believing makes one no better than an extreme religious person trying to show us his invisible man is stronger than our invisible man.

Oh man! Your contradictory statements are legendary!
So what's new?

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not sure if you posted this yet in this thread, I did not want to spend time going looking at each page.

Check out this link right from the Cassini Home Page in the video section. They have it listed as Unknown Object in Ring F

Cassini-Huygens Unknown Object in Ring Video

Again, sorry if this was already posted.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
surely objects that big would appear in multiple photos from hubble and cassini....whats the format for those pics....timelapsed???...what other spectrums where taken....what a trip they are.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atticus_Black

It says that one of the objects is four times the size of earth, now if my memory's correct Jupiter is 10 times larger than the earth so that would mean that one of the objects would be half the size of Jupiter

Actually, Jupiter is closer to somewhere around 1,000 times bigger than Earth in Volume, and 318 times bigger than Earth in size.

But whatever those things are, they are massive.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by ModernDystopia]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wondering if this could be the secret NASA space fleet?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If that thing is larger than Earth with its own gravitational pull the Planet X people should jump on this. Maybe its not a planet that will throw Earth into an ice age, it's a giant ship!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sorry don't know how I double posted!

[edit on 2/4/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
MikeSingh

By the way, that page is really excellent!
Keep up the good work. I wonder if any of those NASA guys have had a peek at it?

Cheers!

been following this thread closely, is there a link i can go to that allows me to see this "page" you guys keep referring to? you guys post some very thought-provoking material and insight, please feed the hunger!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by theQuest]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks for a excellent read here everyone, I've been a reader of ATS for a while now, and while I normally do not post anything (hence my first post ever
) I did want to add something to the discussion.

Staying away from the size of most of the objects discussed, the whole cigar shape sightings have me intruiged. As posted earlier in the thread, a smiliar shaped object has been sighted right before Phobos 1 was lost, however the russians also photgraphed a cigar shaped shadow on the surface of mars with Phobos 2. Reading and hearing about all these cigar shaped objects that have been spotted in our solar system at various places have me thinking they must be more then mere glitches with camera's. (especially considering the shadow spotted by Phobos 2 actually moved)

Here is a video about the russian incident. I'm sure this has been discussed on ATS before, but I thought it might be nice to add to the discussion

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here are some more cylindrical objects. Check out the image by George Adamski of a so called ‘Mother Ship’ that he claimed was from Saturn! Notice the similarity with the cylindrical object shown in Saturn’s rings on page 1 of this thread?

Book cover: We Discovered
Alien Bases On The Moon.
Courtesy: gafintl-adamski.com

George Adamski’s purported ‘mother ship’
from Saturn.
Courtesy: gafintl-adamski.com

Cylindrical object near
the sun.
Courtesy: SOHO/LASCO

Courtesy: untoldmysteries

Too many coincidences, what?

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That spaceship remind me of the Rama books writen by Authur C. Clark. It is about a 27 mile long alien spaceship mistaken as a asteriod and was name Rama.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A thought just occurred to me: Suppose that in ancient times, long ago, a race of aliens brought a staggering array of ships and technology to this solar system so they could basically establish an entire solar system as their new home or as an extension of their old one. Since Earth is inhabited by a runimentary and crude human species far from being considered ' modern ' in their view, they for reasons unknown decide to establish their plans over long periods of time remaining relatively unknown.

As technology increases here, we are better able to catch glimses of these massive monster ships. Indeed a ship the size of the one's seen could not only affect the gravitational forces of the planet, but could no doubt carry all the materiel needed to complete their mission. They may operate electrically: The electric universe theory could explain a lot if these mothers are using the sun as a way to store energy they need for their ships. They may be able to attract and store energy by simply getting close enough to the sun to ' hook up ' and store the needed energy.

A ship that huge could possibly tow moon size objects about and place them around planets to stabilize orbits and create tides, etc. Whole solar systems could be ' engineered ' for the future, much in the way a monkey at a zoo watches the humans toil and work around them...we may be seeing the next step folks doing their thing as well. One thing is for sure: Those ships are too big to be anything BUT engineered and constructed vessels, and the government damn well knows about it. What to do, if anything CAN be done, or should be done, is the question.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
That spaceship remind me of the Rama books writen by Authur C. Clark. It is about a 27 mile long alien spaceship mistaken as a asteriod and was name Rama.

Kenneth, I wish you had the time to go through this thread! Pretty interesting stuff with some excellent images by ATSers! I think it's pretty comprehensive and I daresay it's probably one of the very few places on the ENTIRE net where you'll find images that have been compiled and presented in a compact package!

Having said that, your point about Arthur C. Clarke's novels concerning 'RAMA' have already been covered here with vids. It's the 17th or so post on this page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Some excellent points you've brought out!
If you have the time and inclination, then I suggest you have a peek at my thread linked below, which I wrote a year and a half ago!

Can Anyone Debunk This Theory?

Mega parsecs from present day logic! But can we say definitively that this is impossible? That it could NEVER have happened this way?

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike this thread is one of the BEST i've ever seen, despite there are more than one BS in it. Some people has the pomposity to believe that whatever they say is TRUE because they're on the sceptic side of the fence: but that's a plain wrong assumption. Still waiting to read a post in which is explained what CANNOT be explained with the present knowledge, by NASA scientists. The people who assumes that "there's nothing there" providing ZERO references and showing ZERO knowledge of Saturn, frankly make me laugh
. Around Saturn rings there's much to say, to explain and to discover, as said even by NASA scientists.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If no one had posted this. It more likely a mineing spaceship. It also a tanker to carry what ever it had mine back to where ever it came from. That's probably why it is so large.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on 8-9-2007 @ 12:45
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SNIPPET from article Originally posted by eyewitness86

Imagine a ship so massive that it could affect a planets gravitation fields to extreme degress just by coming close to us. Imagine just for a moment a ship so huge that if it came down into our atmosphere it would block the sun from one side of the earth to the other, effectively darkening the planet merely by it's size. The reactions of the people would be predictable: Some would fall dead from fear, others would go mad from shock and fear, others would become depressed and suicidal, unwilling to relinquish the last decisions to aliens that have massive abilities for which there is no resistance possible.

Very interesting things you say eyewitness86, and everyone in this thread.

Discovered this article just today by following links from the Important current topics in the main page, as I can see it is 2 years old but still fascinating!

I would go with kennethmd's claim that ships this size could have practical uses only in space mining operations.
First of all I want to say that science fiction does not really exist. If objects like the ones described in the French newspaper would exist and we could really have evidence, such encounters could very well be us in the future, because thats what we are going to do once we establish permanent space presence.
We would be shaping huge ships out of planetary debris and really large asteroids probably found much further outside our solar system, removing huge masses from the deep interstellar void outside our solar system, their masses and orbits having to play insignificant role to our Archaic planetary system's overall orbital mass and momentum, thus if removed would not alter any orbital mechanics in the slightest degree in our immediate neighborhood.
Why would we need huge mining vessels spanning for thousands of kilometers in size? We could be needing them for recovering astronomical volumes of protoplanetary material residing inside the cores of huge planets in our solar system. Stuff that could be in other words dangerous to be exposed in the immediate vicinity of a solar system, outside their natural evolving environments which are huge nautural volumes of gas layers and the presence of ultra complicated fields of natural EM radiation.
We could be processing that exotic mater in singularities nesting inside those titanic hulls, which themselves, the singularities would need a tremendous amount of energy to be developed and contained in order for them to help us at our exotic processes, we could borrow this amount of energy from the gas giants we are extracting core materials.
Huge worlds like saturn or jupiter would have no problems missing some of their stuff because their regeneration,material replenishment systems could be running much faster than our rocky planets own natural resources replenishment processes.

We would be needing exotic material that would create enough amount of energy fuel for us to feed the energy needs of an advanced hyperspace corridor with many branches and possible exits for us to keep immediate contact with our space colonies.

If we can think of something, then there is a good chance we can make it work, else there would not be any logical reasons why any thought process would occupy electrons in our brains.
Given the immense size of just the parts of the universe we can see, definately, chances are high that another race amongst a myriad of races exist that have not just thought about of the same things as we do, but they have already established achievements.

So why only peaceful races with mining vessels in our immediate vicinity would appear, and not carriers full of extraterrestrial armies ready to annihilate us in a second?

[edit on 5-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
because as we will have our chance to grow in the universe, a chance that it will take much time to materialize, we will probably discover other more advanced races than us that took a shortcut to evolution, or appeared much sooner than us in the Cosmos, having much more evolved experience and type of thinking and technology than our hypothetical technology levels that futuristic space mining efforts I described belong to.
Civilizations like these would be as familiar with the entire galaxy as with their own playground, engaged in an evolving peaceful manner of ongoing creation and discovering aiding abilities for the very nature of our Cosmos, embedding themselves as an intelligent part of the very processes of the universe, joining an untold amount of other races that had already done so ahead of them.
In my own logic is much more practical that the benevolent forces in the Cosmos outnumber greatly the malevolent ones, because benevolent can evolve while on the contrary malevolent gets sooner or later terminated by their own negative processes.

If you notice even in our entire ancient history, rumors of a civilization more advanced than us in many ways exist, but we seem to be having a very hard time finding clues about them around. One of the reasons could be that the level of their destruction might have been enormous. Maybe they have been canceled by their own actions, leaving us instead to proceed in their footsteps, but this time more wisely.

In any advanced intergalactic monitoring methods we could theorize originating from other benevolent civilizations even if emerging from vast distances across the space, the motion of such huge bodies like the "ships" depicted in that French newspaper could cause an alarm. because their enormous size, even by simple and "accidental" "navigation" could cause gravitational anomalies that could in another scenario create a cosmic chain event resulting in an another planetary body crashing deliberately in our planet destroying prematurely our civilization. Or at least a monitoring method that detects gravitational perturbations signatures not belonging to any extend to the usual pre-archived gravitational behavioral pattern signatures of the system being monitored and would yield an increased probability factor that the overall gravitational signature anomaly is of "intelligent" origins. Given the types of, and levels of, the civilizations listed that currently inhabit that monitored system, that is only us, and since our level of space technology is close to non existant, the movements of mass detected would be labeled suspicious if originated from an non affiliated source, with the initial intelligence that monitors and keeps archives of activities of the interstellar area in question.

So anyone would have reasons to be alarmed, or at least keeping watch across interstellar distances for "suspicious" moves.
What if a more immediate method of the benevolent cosmic races has been developed like inserting a monitoring system right at every habited planet they have discovered and listed? Here is an idea for what is worth, Well... we keep seeing UFO's all the time.

If a really advanced alien race exists and can create such huge traveling monuments of sheer strength and power, if had any initial intention of attacking us, we would be extinct before we could even take a notice.
If these are ships, they must be peaceful.

In another story, if it happened for reasons unknown and we get to have increased "traffic" in our immediate neighborhood and since we now are technologically evolved and we can monitor it, nobody can say it wasn't around as since the dawn of time, maybe the usual peaceful movement around systems, since ages, but since this time we CAN SEE them, and someone HAS to implant fears to rule us, can simply identify that phenomenon as the ultimate proof of the enemy movements TPTB would desperately need to unite us and control us under fear.

Have peace. We are still here.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
The photos really make you think "why does life have to live on a planet?"

People who don't believe in UFO's or Aliens are always saying that Earth is the only habitable planet. It is certainly possible that millions of years ago there were planets that E.T's left, and now they can move around space on their own "artificial planet". I think Earth being the only habitable planet that we know of is not justification to deny the existence of aliens in one more way now.

Sorry it took so long for me to read this post but when I got to this part where HIKIX talks about E.T.'s traveling around in there own "alien-made" planet ships (Artificial Planets) I remember a article that I studied as a grad student (Aerospace Engineering) about Dyson Spheres. Here is a brief article describing them:

Dyson Sphere

Do any of you think that this is possible? I do.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join