It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Personally I prefer my home town brews
In Hamburg you can have the beer company install a meter in your house

Yeah but who wants to be a Hamburger

I have made a fascinating discovery that your Coors lager speeds up the composting action in my Compost bins. I bought some for friends last Christmas and even they wouldnt touch it, so the case sat in the garage untill last month when I began pouring it into the compost.

Sorry.......thread drift.....slappy on wrist.......must do better....

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is just amazing. The aspect of possible spacecraft within out solar system.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Source:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

....a bullet shaped UFO

Btw,
For comparisons ...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Fake. Clear image tampering on the area where the alleged craft are plus just look at how they are positioned in the same angle in places on top of the rings that make no sense, and they should be making their own shadow's on the surface

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseek
Fake. Clear image tampering on the area where the alleged craft are plus just look at how they are positioned in the same angle in places on top of the rings that make no sense, and they should be making their own shadow's on the surface

Would they make their own shadows on the surface, still, if the light was emanating from within Saturn, as opposed to externally?

Just curious how well thought out some posts are.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Taken on March 21, 2006 and received on Earth March 22, 2006.
The camera was pointing toward RHEA, satellite of Saturn, at approximately 97,555 kilometers away.

Source:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is one big problem with this. Saturn isn't that far. Any cheap telescope can see saturn and it's moons just fine. All of the astronomers on Earth just "missed" this extra moon the size of Earth? All except NASA... Just please explain why no one else except NASA can see this if it should be so plainly visible to anyone with a telescope. Also, things going really fast in front of a camera...blur, I.E. meteors and such.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
That's definitely Prometheus -- it's on the inside of the F Ring, and its elongated spindle shape is unmistakable.

Sorry to spoil the fun, it seems that the object it´s just the Prometheus moon:

Here's Prometheus. There's a world of a difference between the two! NASA says it is. I disagree!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

TO: MIKE SINGH
You asked... can you put internos stuff on your page...

So how bout get yer butt over here and help with the typing??
Huh? You know its just not a matter of 'cut and paste'

Okay Well here it is up to bottom of page 14...

The Spaceships of Saturn

Darn! Ron, I had offered the services of my female secretary. You agreed, but on second thoughts, I perceived a danger to her well-being in your naughty company especially during late hours which is less than safe!!

By the way, that page is really excellent!
Keep up the good work. I wonder if any of those NASA guys have had a peek at it?

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

While a 'Flying Saucer' is a "UFO' a 'UFO does not have to be a 'Flying Saucer'

I tend to violently disagree here. A 'Flying Saucer' CAN be 'identified'. My wife throws them at me all the time!! Thanks to you and ATS!!

Whatever, Ron, these last few posts of yours have been mind blowing, man!
Now can you go have a beer to give me some time to absorb all this? You're faster than my darn Ferrari! (Never mind if it's 3 years old!)

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now can you go have a beer to give me some time to absorb all this?

Okay I will go weave some more "faerie tails' for our British Bar Fly that likes to insult foreign beer

Something to do with 'Black Russians' and a runway called 'Cheshire Strip' Now don't get to far ahead ya hear?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hmmm... Well, IMO neither is Prometheus.

The left one is clearly a cycloptic potato-head with mustache while the right one is simply a turd.

You can find the strangest things in space.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Space turds... why not? Aliens have to dump their garbage somewhere right?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

The left one is clearly a cycloptic potato-head with mustache while the right one is simply a turd.

You can find the strangest things in space.

Best explanation. Ever!

b309302 did bring up a good point. How come no ground-based telescope has detected these Earth-sized ring-maker mother-ships?

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The bullet shaped spacecraft can be found in many New Age circles as being the flagship of the 'Galactic Brotherhood of Light', but I agree this is image tampering. I cant see how a ship could give off that amount of heat intensity. The image isn't very clear and could easily be manipulated.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
Space turds... why not? Aliens have to dump their garbage somewhere right?

One line of crap.
I don't know why you post here despite you have NOTHING to add to the discussion but crap.
Anyway, if it makes you feel better, post all the crap that you want.
A question for you:
would you appreciate someone who comes here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and starts posting crap against you, as you'd deserve?

[edit on 20/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It was a joke from the person who posted before me...get over it. I did post on here earlier. A very logical question no one can answer. If this thing is the size of Earth around Saturn...why can we not see it? Any cheap telescope can see Saturn and it's moons, all the astronomers of the world just "missed" it? The only real crap is that people believe a new planet "appears" around Saturn, only its "invisible" to everyone except NASA??? Any backyard astronomer should be able to see this if it is that large... explain that...

[edit on 20-9-2007 by b309302]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by b309302
It was a joke from the person who posted before me...get over it. I did post on here earlier. A very logical question no one can answer. If this thing is the size of Earth around Saturn...why can we not see it? Any cheap telescope can see Saturn and it's moons, all the astronomers of the world just "missed" it? The only real crap is that people believe a new planet "appears" around Saturn, only its "invisible" to everyone except NASA??? Any backyard astronomer should be able to see this if it is that large... explain that...

[edit on 20-9-2007 by b309302]

Also, thank you for the clarification.

Now, about your interesting question, a possible explanation could be the VISIBILITY of the objects: for instance, take a look at what zorgon posted some pages ago: the "critters" aren't visible to the naked eye, but they do to an infrared device. This is just an example to provide a possible explanation to the pic the OP posted (the infrared one).
About these last pics, many further investigations are needed, of course.
But the fact that no one is able to see them from earth doesn't mean that they aren't there, since we can clearly see them in the pics in which there aren't other elongated shape objects.
And what about this object, how should we explane it?

I'm really interested in your opinion about it

By the way, the thred you started is really interesting.

[edit on 20/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I seem to recall a Hubble picture of some kind of object in intergalactic space which was never furthur explained or folowed up .......
It was a odd lump of a thing but definately way out there where it had no business to be....
Whats wrong with expecting a variety of size aliens?Who ever prescribed ones that only compared to us?(space born wales perhaps?)
Seems few ever really extrapolate their beliefs very much farther than home base....
There must be a helluva lot of different aliens out there or gathering out there.....wonder what they are waiting for to happen?
bergle

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Funny thing about those pictures... look closely. Stars streaking. Time lapse photography. So thats not a stationary object. It's a blur of whatever crossed the camera during the exposure time. Judging by the length of the stars, that was a long aperature opening. Could be anything. The other thing I noticed is that it seems to have sharp edges. How do you get sharp edges on a moving object with time lapse photography? Sounds suspicious... How is something only visible in IR? Even if it was, there are a ton of IR telescopes on Earth owned by civilians. once again, no one else can see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join