It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
.... this is insanity, total proof, how could this NOT be THE leading topic over terror which is hardly 'top secret'? Anyway, how about a translation of the article? Is there a link to the article somewhere in this French magazine?

Those objects look like the personel carriers in Star Wars, in the Phila Experiment interviews someone said aside from Greys there's ETs that look like us and are years advanced, that sealed the deal for me, making things disappear is one thing, stargates and time travel same thing....

There's a photo of the milky way somewhere showing our placement in the universe in 2012 and the sun is right at the "galactic equator" and a "dark rift" is to the northeast of our location, maybe entering other dimensions by sight? spaceships everywhere? Who knows, this was a great find, people should forward this to others, seemingly big, legit news////

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
what? earth-size?
ok. wow.
(take a seat)

hm. NASA is the govt.

perhaps the warnings of Dr. Wernher von Braun should come to mind about the
read that on disclosure project´s site.

this could be´ours´, or better, our version of the story..

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Imagine a ship so massive that it could affect a planets gravitation fields to extreme degress just by coming close to us. Imagine just for a moment a ship so huge that if it came down into our atmosphere it would block the sun from one side of the earth to the other, effectively darkening the planet merely by it's size. The reactions of the people would be predictable: Some would fall dead from fear, others would go mad from shock and fear, others would become depressed and suicidal, unwilling to relinquish the last decisions to aliens that have massive abilities for which there is no resistance possible.

Then again, there are a few ATS types (!! ) that would groove with it and watch the show with interest no matter what happened as a result. I am NOT suprised that the aliens are keeping those brutes away from earth and around further planets; if they became close enough to disallow any denials by the govt. or astronomers owned by the controllers the military would go nuts to try and fight it; and lose of cousre. it would be NUTS to try and fight the crew of a ship like that; they might be able to flip a switch and annihilate us all if they desired to do so. A ship that big would be all that would be needed to get surrenders from all nations on earth.

Think of the technology that would account for a ship like that!! Imagine an entire civilization existing on a planetary scale on a manufactured vessel..amazing possibilities. Perhaps an advanced planet was able to escape a calamity that wiped their home out, and now they inhabit solar systems that have resources in abundance, like OURS, and manage to live their lives while not making themselves obvious by close fly bys, etc.

Of COURSE the GOVT. black ops deep underground types all know the real deal, or as much as anyone on earth knows..all the think tanks tasked to study things of an esoteric nature are secret by nature and no doubt are giving advice that will impact us all radically and soon. The inside boys have either prepared for a suicidal response to threats of a massive scale, or for surrender and cooperation with any aliens wishing to use us or ouir resources. There must be some type of agreements in place either on a galactic scale or within the alien/human confines or we would have seen many more ships of huge size no doubt; why not just come wipe us out and take all our resources if they are able to do so? Morality?not likley. Only the threat of retribution keeps hostile and very advanced races from total domination of us all.

It does NOT make sense to believe that ALL alien races are benign and desirous of seeing us happy and free and polluting the earth on a massive scale. We might rightfully be viewed as a primitive and nasty culture that is runing a pristine planet with enough resources for a long time for others...why are ALL alien races seemingly willing to keep hands off? Excepting abductions, etc. of cousre. I mean a massive scale, openly entering our skies and doing whatever they want to. They could have us all gone within days no doubt iof they were not impeded by something..something big enough to keep greedy and violent aliens from mesing with us too much.

Our savage natures may actually be a saving grace; The fact that humans have a history of ' burning their bridges ' and ruining the whole thing to keep it from the enemy, might keep them at bay to a degree. If we showed a desire to destroy it all rather than be taken over as slaves and chattel, then they might take us seriously..maybe not. But if we were ready to all die rather than submit, and if we were willing to ruin the earth for thousands of years with nuclear waste and fall out, etc., maybe biological horros released as well..a total doomsday scenario that uinsured that if WE could not have it, then neither would the aliens!!

Thats all just conjecture for amusement, but in reality we are seeing ships so massive and so huge that we cannot even find a way to relate to a manufactured object that size..that is what will stager peoples minds..the mere size will cause people to lose it. Being reduced to such insignificance due to a machine is too much for many to bear, and they will fold and die. Others will stagger to their feet and try to deal wit it as best they can. If the rulers of this planet wanted a way to take control, have the people begging for salvation from the govt. no better way could be had than to ask for a flyby by one of these mothers and some good proaganda work on the networks, and all of us will be on board for their ride to oblivion.

I truly believe that those of us under 60 years of age will live to see the final chapters in earths hiostory unfold..maybe not destruction on a massive scale, but the implementaion of most of the end time events prediccted in the Bible. I think we are about to get convinced that we are unable to protect ourselves from a ' new ' threat ' and thyat we should embrace the plans already in place and ready to be rolled out when the big events start soon. What we will see in the next 5 years will change the whole world, and everone living here.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Given the size of these so-called objects, doesn't ANYONE say, "Hey, wait a minute here."? It reminds me of telling the small child how God made the Earth. "How did he get it out of his workshop?" asked the child. You have an apparent object or two--maybe (nobody really knows) and a newspaper article in a sensationalistic French 'National Enquirer.' No one has done anything but look at a couple of vague pictures, and suddenly you've populated it with millions of alien beings, invoked the obligatory NASA coverup like the required sex scene in a novel, trotted out unsubstantiated rumors of Japanese UFO pieces with no research whatsoever, and off to the races we go, again. The motto of this site is to Deny Ignorance. Why are you promoting it?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

i agree with a lot of what you say , but i cant see how a lets say civilization that rides around on a space craft bigger than earth..

our resources would be a drop in the ocean to thier requirments. assuming they come from other solar systems / galaxies they must have achieved faster than light travel, and their needs to produce energy are different than anything we could imagine or provide at this moment in time.

maybe they have all placed bets on us .. will we make it? as we seem to be approaching a massive event. or maybe they have come to evacuate us? when the time comes.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Eyewitness, amazing post, surely gets people thinking about the meaning in this.... ships of that size could darken the skies is unbelievable.... I was reading the other post (8 pages) before these other photos came to light, some talk of "rescuing us" from any 2012 disaster that may happen.... 30k miles wide, i just can't picture that, now I totally believe Hoaglands' Iaepetus theory about a 'death star' like moon where they live inside it.... at this point, i think 'they' can watch me thru these screens and there IS a Universal Congress and Star Wars like conditions in the universe.... also, feel less-evolved to realize the gov't has prevented people from knowing galactic truths over wars, hopefully by 2012 we'll get some full disclosure.

Someone should send these links to Exopolitics and Disclosure Project for sure//// Who else can we turn to for truths? And is anyone else sick of this back and forth "I didn't mean this" and "how could you say that?" It's meaningless and time-wasting to scroll through them, just content-worthy posts please////

Lastly, we need to go thru all the NASA files on doctored images, maybe there's clues on these ships, let alone all the questions on these ideas.... Lear says there's life on Venus, Saturn, etc?! I can't imagine other types of lifeforms aside from sci-fi movies, is that a close resemblence? Send these links to Rense, Worldnet, any media source for that matter... what's the title of the French magazine and we need a translation of the article////

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Since Saturn a gas giant is so large this "ship" would be immense..
Anybody know roughly how large that would be.

If it is that large it must hold many...hope they stop at Mars

"One of the objects is Earth sized and one over 50,000 Km in length (Four times Earth’s diameter!) "

That's pretty close. I'm pretty sure that the original photo at the front of the thread is the moon, Titan -- which is larger than Mercury or Pluto. You can see it here on a webpage showing the very same false-color image at the top of the page. Below it are the moons and links to photos of them:
csep10.phys.utk.edu...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbecker
[url=http://www.thecomingoftan.com/illuminated~object/illuminated~object.html]

I think you got fed information from people who've never really taken the time to look at the skies. Yes, those are moons.

The Saturn photos (speaking as someone who occasionally reads about these things on the NASA site) are taken with long exposures when they want the details. This means that moving objects can appear as streaks or trails.

We see this also over at www.galaxyzoo.com, where we're analyzing galaxies on photos. There's lots of "sparkly" or "streaky" looking things out there and it's related to how long the shutter stayed open on the camera.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ok i have skipped through Nasa archive of cassini photo's of Saturn.

i cannot find one comparable photo . size, color, angle etc . to the one on the newspaper.

so maybe it wasn't released to the public , but why not just airbrush and release like some people think they do to lots of images.

never released? or false pic?.... u decide

Cassini archive

[edit on 8/9/07 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Have any of you ever read Arthur C. Clarkes's "Rendezvous with Rama"?
Rama story
you wouldn't need FTL flight for a ship that size, and who knows how lang thats been out there, for all we know it could be sentient Veloceraptors from earths own past that made the ship, and all the "crafts" we see are from there, could it be the past retuning to earth to find their own species has died out?

It also may be why they are staying in the outer planets, and aways from earth, to help hide themselves, fascinating in any case

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

From that coming of tan website they have a link to this casini photo,

I'd like to hear an explanation of how a giant perfect cylinder could be formed in the rings of Saturn.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm surprised that everyone is so amicable in this thread. Could it be
because Mike started it? The photoshop/hoax accusations would
normally be the main topic by now. This is a good thread!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

hehe, your post made me want to make a few postulations.

With recent past discoveries of possible nuclear ancient civilizations ... it is fully possible we have rendered the planet useless for long periods of time already. We have so little understanding of stuff even a couple thousand years ago, most of it is based on assumptions from 'educated' people ... the problem is, they are educated in a biased system. For the past, anything is truly possible.

Let us take that last statement a bit further. Discoveries of metal work in coal and rock.

It is possible, that some Earthlings/Terrans/whatever ... may already be a part of that space society, or are the society themselves. They may not look like us because of time and surroundings being different. There has been an anime I made a thread about that puts this idea out there in a vague way. What if the aliens are actually us, we left the blue planet in search of life in our part of the galaxy, then we came back, only to find that society has been destroyed a few times over, and they forgotten all about the past space explorations. Now, those would be aliens to their own planet and resisted by government and denied access (peacefully) to the planet.

If there are ships the size of earth ... then, I guess we don't have to worry much about an asteroid hitting us? I am sure they could deflect it into the sun or permanently out of our solar system if they so chose to. But ... would they? Maybe an advanced civilization knows, you cannot mess with how things are suppose to happen, because it can have worse consequences later on, even if it is millenia in the future.

Maybe the reason all these sighting happen is to get us accustomed to them. A lot of them could be unmanned ships ... just like we have now, but much more advanced AI. Abductions could have been a necessary evil to test our abilities to exist on other planets, understand our biology to better help us, or use our DNA to save their lineage.

I agree, most of the humans are still savages. Just read the board and see how many people drool over war, enjoy hate, etc. It sickens me quite a bit.

There probably are malevolent beings, but, they may have their own set of rules for m.a.d. ... or the good ones may just be much more powerful. I would think the bad ones would have make much mor havoc by now.

It is odd, when you notice how many alien shows have been on in the last decade ... and how many of the older shows are coming back. I would think people are just about desensitized enough to accept whatever ... and we have become stagnant. With the hate ... I think a majority of the population has become sick of it. I think this current 'war' is pushing some people towards the brink of understanding to accept our differences and realize that is what makes us all the same.

I think, unless the 'aliens' want slaves, if there becomes a evil NWO, or there is a certain line crossed ... they will finally step in and save us from those corrupt. There will be resistance, there will be losses. I think in the end, it should be beneficial for the common person. When true colors are shown, you know where you stand. Governments can only exhibit control when the people feel helpless. When people support each other, the government ends up being just a small group of morons who thought they had power and control. Not all gov't is bad, not all people intend good. But overall, I think we have a positive future, even if it takes a horrific start to make the change.

Just think of being on a ship like that ... as you travel, you can develop and expand. They are big enough to have the world's population aboard. Labs, experiments, developments, entertainment ... they would have everything we know and more ... if it is something they care for.

I think people would have less fear than you imagine. I think they would be awestruck, then, there might be a calming and enlightening of most people. I think a lot of the stress and frustration is because people sit with such acute tunnel vision in their lives. Open their minds and take away this need for greed (those with the most toys win attitude) ... and you have more of a peaceful existence. Not all would succumb, but a lot would. Take away money, and people go after their dreams, not for 'success'.

I think you don't even need to have aliens come for this to happen. Take people out and have them look through the stars with powerful telescopes. If people started seeing the galaxies with their own eyes and not pictures and videos, it seems to have a lot more impact on their lives. People are desensitized to the pictures and videos now, because movies and tv have special effects that wow them ... but ... when you see these things on a clear, dark night, it is real.

Most of what I wrote is opinions and conjecture, since, predicting human response is near impossible, but I try to be more positive for the most part.

That is why I liked how that anime dealt with it all ... it was something I thought people at ATS would like a lot, it seems that was not the case. I found the alien/secret government/etc. under story to be intriguing as an ATS member, and since I like the silly light-hearted anime, the main story I enjoyed as well. Mahoromatic is the title, if you are interested. If any of you do watch it, just leave your thought of it on my thread. Otherwise ignore this part.

O.P. ... you get a flag for bringing the topic up and helping me see pictures I never had before ... which kudos goes to all of you with pictures/picture links. I love looking at the stars and planets, even without there being 'spacecraft' in the images.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why does everyone act like this object is gigantic? If those UFOs are real, they could have come from a planet that is much bigger than our sun.

Everyone seems to be acting like we are huge in this universe, but we are really small.

And who says they are UFOs, they could be actual living 'beings' that have the capabilities of space travel, we could not even imagine what aliens look like and their evolutionary paths.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Given the knowledge of technology at a level such as this, I would think a ship such as that would be built in space. Yea, it's a really big ship, but try this out:

"Earth 2050, the population finally realizes that within 300 years the planet will be devoured by a nearby star in the beginning stages of going nova. Having learned of the technology of efficient spaceflight, they begin the project of many lifetimes. Project Human Relocation. Already having bases on the moon and Mars, the human race begins to build a ship to be of massive proportions, taking generations to finish. As the segments of the ship are completed, the human race is slowly moved off of Earth and into the living areas of the ship. Meanwhile, all of the people being moved in, are giving jobs, cooks, tailors, builders, etc. This giving the opportunity to double, triple, and even quadruple the efforts being put forth to finishing the project.

As the inhabitants of Earth finish moving to the ship, it begins to slowly move in a trajectory toward Jupiter, in hopes to use the giant planets gravity as a slingshot to propel the ship towards the outer reaches of the solar system, and break free of the gravity of the sun. As this happens, the finishing touches are completed, and it goes on in search of a new habitable planet."

Yea, far-fetched maybe, but it's a hypothetic solution. I've been a sci-fi fan since I was just a young boy, and things like this roll through my head. I believe that anything is possible. Just because you have a garage with a ten foot ceiling, it doesn't mean you can't build a monster truck, right? If you do it outside, you can make it twice as large.

I really don't think believing that aliens exist, and that there's ships the size of a planet is being ignorant. I think it's believing in what is possible. I understand it may be a bit out there, but if we don't believe, then what's the point in going on?

Originally posted by eyewitness86

Then again, there are a few ATS types (!! ) that would groove with it and watch the show with interest no matter what happened as a result.

Great post eyewitness86. And to add, I would be laying out on my front lawn, and watching the whole thing up till that last seconds. Put a bucket under my hinder, a fridge full of food and drink within reach, and a pc to atick around the ATS forums to exchange stories about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Cassini also recorded freaky sounds:

PIA07967: Bizarre Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist

It is possible, that some Earthlings/Terrans/whatever ... may already be a part of that space society, or are the society themselves. They may not look like us because of time and surroundings being different.

Well, maybe you listen to this here:

Galactic Federation Contactee Sheldan Nidle interview with Mike Quinsey of bbs radio

Listen the interview

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Branchly

You're right. And why is it that all stories of aliens are about the same height/size as humans? It's very much possible that there are intelligent beings as small as a mouse, or as large as the jolly green giant.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
The photos really make you think "why does life have to live on a planet?"

People who don't believe in UFO's or Aliens are always saying that Earth is the only habitable planet. It is certainly possible that millions of years ago there were planets that E.T's left, and now they can move around space on their own "artificial planet". I think Earth being the only habitable planet that we know of is not justification to deny the existence of aliens in one more way now.

Absolutely true. Just look at every version of Star Trek we have seen. They all live in these massive ships that travel around distant space for years at a time. In the case of Star Trek Voyager, it was quite a bit longer.

OP, great find!

Let's put this into perspective. One ship is 7,874 miles long. Another ship is 15,748 miles long. The biggest ship is 31,496 miles long. Can anyone do the math here? Considering an average compartment for a person to live in would be about a 10' x 10' space, how many humans could we fit into this ship? It is an interesting point and one that should be answered. We have heard all this talk over the years of alien races coming to take us off of planet earth when the apocalypse comes. Up until now, it all sounded like a bunch of garbage. Now, I'm not so sure. The only logical reason for ships that size is to transport massive amounts of beings. I can't imagine they are carrying super structures like a super-size world trade center. Maybe we will find out soon enough.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by pjslug]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join