It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

with that kind of atitute (spelling?) , no offence but I have to ask ..what the heck are You Sir doing in the alien & UFO section ? Heck 3/4 of the stuff here is unexplainable and the only way to try and explain some of this is to try and make theories based on the evidence we have ..

No offence but I would suggest the more scientific sections of ATS or maybe cnn/nbc/fox news forums for You sir , as they dont deal with the unexplainable and even if they sometimes do we have all those credible reporters telling us what we see

No offence but I justdont get it , what You are doing here ?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

No sir, I dont, but neither do I make up fantastic explanations for those things I try to prove are correct.
If someone sees something that is unexplainable then accept it for what it is.....unexplainable, dont go around inventing fantastic explanations for something that can never be proven then jump on people who point that out.

Its unexplainable till you explain something, or a part of it.
"Inventing fantastic (as in fantasy) explanations" will be your explanation of the truth (or a part of it) because you dont understand the explanantion by itself, its doesnt fit you psychologily perhaps?

Or, visa versa of course

Well, I think that you are making up fantastic unreliable debunks.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

So what do you want then, a discussion where everyone pats everyone on the back and says well done or a forum where explanations are questioned and challenged?
Some of us are not prepared to follow like sheep when others make wild guesses about unknown phenomena.

On many many threads on this entire forum people will accept blindly without questioning, the posts from various individuals.
Many of those individuals have no proof of what they are speaking about and in some circumstance some have financial interest in websites and it furthers their cause (and their pockets) to post outrageous statements.

[edit on 18/9/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Of course not , a forum where there is not scepticism would not fulfill its purpose if You ask me but just because somebody (the majority in this case) have different opinions dosent mean they are blindly following somebodies words . Most of the cases that have photos / videos are fully analyzed and people come to their own conclusions based on the evidence and analys of those evidence .

I have seen lots of threds where people that you would call "blind belivers" debunked the evidence as fake and moved on to other threads .

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
reply to post by StarNeon

Dear Mr StarNeon
The fact that I reply in a lot of threads means I have a much wider interest in things and opinions on those things than you do.
Im saddened by your lack of understanding that people think differently than you and arent simply prepared to accept wild speculations on things they know nothing about. Never mind, with age comes understanding eh?

Thanks for your post though

Oh please, every thread ive seen you in "blah blah blah" so called opinion.

And these guys arent spewing wild explanations as you like to see them.

They are providing the forum pictures which shows anomaly that one cannot explain. These "things" we see in the pictures shows something abnormal and you come in here claming people are making wild crap?

Of course i know people have different opinions, but the "thing" in the pictures are so obviously there and your the one who is so blinded that you say people make wild explanations when the pictures themselves says alot.

What? cant your eyes make out what it is? the objects show artificiality all the people claiming hoax can never provide any evidence to back them up except lame excuses and empty words. Thats all they have to back them up, dog #.

The fact that im only 20 years old and you think your old and "wise"? says alot about who is willing to be open minded and learn more about the vast universe.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Source: (original pic too big: )

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Triangle shaped UFO on Saturn (if someone knows what this is, please explane and provide proof , so i'll replace the word "UFO" with its real name.

Thank you

[edit on 18/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Mysterious Object Seen Near Saturn's Ring - image NOOO23784,
taken on the 29th October, 2004, and received by JPL on the 30th October, 2004.
The camera was pointing towards Saturn's rings approximately 491,458 miles away.
The image was taken using the CL.I and CL.2. filters.

Courtesy: NASA/JPL

Wow.

What is that???

Here is a much bigger version of it.

www.hufos.net...

Great find mike!

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Original Official Pic:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Mmm... found this:

www.unmannedspaceflight.com...

That's definitely Prometheus -- it's on the inside of the F Ring, and its elongated spindle shape is unmistakable. There's already been one photo (taken soon after orbital insertion) showing a trail of material stretching from the F Ring to Prometheus -- are we perhaps seeing a two-way exchange of material along it to and from Prometheus? Curiouser and curiouser. Who'd a'thunk something as basically simple as Newton's laws of gravity and inertia could mathematically generate such incredibly complex and strange patterns?

Sorry to spoil the fun, it seems that the object it´s just the Prometheus moon:

en.wikipedia.org...(moon)

Prometheus acts as a shepherd satellite for the inner edge of Saturn's F Ring. Recent images from the Cassini probe show that the Promethean gravitational field creates kinks and knots in the F Ring as the moon 'steals' material from it.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
America is NOT the World!

Its NOT?!?!

Who can I call...
Something MUST be done about this!!
Call Space Command!! Get those beam weapons ready..
We'll show em!!
Long Live the NWO

Okay now back to our regularly scheduled program...

TO: MIKE SINGH

You asked... can you put internos stuff on your page...

So how bout get yer butt over here and help with the typing??
Huh? You know its just not a matter of 'cut and paste'

Okay Well here it is up to bottom of page 14...

The Spaceships of Saturn

TO: INTERNOS

Nice stuff I suspect you have been holding on to this for some time. (you found that erased directory way to fast
)

Well I gotta say one thing... Thank you!!

And you do not realize it yet as it wasn't posted to this point... but you may have presented us with something we have been looking for....

So last night I put together the page...

I am going to toss the whole thing into the ring as see what bites...

Sit down and prepare to be amazed

continued...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
STS 75 TETHER INCIDENT

A very well know incident in UFO circles to be sure... but most websites crop the film and miss the beginning... Too bad as it goes to context...

From the video I took some stills... I will link to the video later. (It disappears from you tube a lot but I have a version on file if need be)

As Internos said earlier I will let the photos do the talking..

Exhibit #1
Tether Deployed
Tether Satellite being deployed from the Shuttle Bay of STS-75

SOURCE

Exhibit #2
Tether Activated
Tether Satellite begins to glow as it gathers electricity from the Ionosphere

Exhibit #3
Tether Overloads
Tether Satellite glows brighter as the power collected far exceeds predicted levels, as much as ten times. The tether cable begins to undulate from the power surge

Exhibit #4
Tether Breaks Free
Tether Satellite cable fries the connection and breaks free... still producing energy.
The glow increases and the cable gets wider. ( More on this later)

Exhibit #5
Tether Broke Free
Tether Satellite worth 100 million has overloaded the circuits within minutes of being activated because those intelligent and highly paid NASA Scientists under estimated the potential. The tether in just a few moments of operation produced 10 times the anticipated power and they forgot to install a circuit breaker. NASA calls this a 'success' losing a 100 mill satellite in five minutes of operation. Well at least they know how much FREE ENERGY is up there

TETHER BROKEN FREE AND DRIFTING AWAY

Now a few clips from the second part of the film...

Tether Drifting Away
At this point the STS 75 Astronauts switched to Infrared camera. What you are seeing is the Tether at about 80 nautical miles away from the Shuttle. Notice that it has straightened out and has become much wider. This is commented on by Mission Control as they say its wider than expected.

It is also at this point that the plasma collected by the tether that is "still glowing like a fluorescent bulb" (according to a NASA report issued after the event (See Below)) attracts the "Critters" or UFO's as most people call them. To see more about the "Critters" VISIT HERE In the image include below you can see the Tether Satellite at the tip. By this time the Tether is almost as wide as the Satellite itself.

Going behind the tether you see one of the "Critters" It is CLEARLY behind the tether. This is what NASA calls "dust and debris" The purpose of this paper is to show the tether however, not the "Critters". If you want to know more about them either email us or check out the pages linked to above.

Now I am sure you can see where this is leading? No?

Matt (Matyas) had written me that he has found documents hinting at a Tether in operation near Jupiter. He is still following that up, but it seems the Cassini Spacecraft has found one or more in the vicinity of Saturn

It was in one of the images Internos linked to...
Cassini Spacecraft Image

It is so clear its uncanny... the bright glowing head.. the long undulating tail

Is this the lost Tether Satellite? Or is there another one in operation near Saturn?

Tether Near Saturn
Judging by the scale of Saturn, it would seem this is NOT the lost Satellite, but a much larger one. The STS 75 Tether was 12 miles long... This one is huge
(Note Dates and Size need to calculated)

From This original

And THAT puts a whole new slant on these two...

SOURCE

SOURCE

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS

You just found operating Tethers in the vicinity of Saturn...

So just what is a tether and what does it do?

Well you drag the wire through space and collect energy to propel your space craft... its free, its abundant (as NASA found out the hard way) and you don't need rocket fuel

BTW THIS is what happens to your spacecraft when you lose control of your tether and it fries... panel on the STS... you didn't see THIS on the news...

Come to think of it, that whole tether thing seems to have missed the news...

Just for kicks while we are here... this is some arcing on the ISS panels from a different incident... (covered in an article about electromagnetic shielding which we had since 1964
)

And you are in luck seems the video has been reposted Get it while its hot

NASA LAUNCHES ELECTRODYNAMIC TETHER STS-75 1996

I can already see the skeptics squirming in their chairs

[edit on 18-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
erm umm what the heck ...wow..if that other tether can be somehow proven as a fact then well wow dont really know what to say
GREAT find if it comes clean through all the debunkers

Edit: but it sure looks like a theter , are you sure its not the same one ? dont think it could travel that far ..could it ?

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
dont think it could travel that far ..could it ?

I don't know if it's the same tether, but if it is it could travel that far. Solar wind will push it there. Solar wind is also what will give any craft using a tether as a source of power it's energy.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Maybe the Nasa tether video was really one of those ships, because the tether somehow got perfectly straight which seems impossible.

Oops sorry I did not see your post until after I did mine (I stopped at page 15

But your right... except you posted one of those low res copies I was talking about. I wish people would stop re doing original clips They just make them worse... and flood Youtube with bad copies oh well...

Tethers they are now we need to find out just HOW BIG they are... where are them astronomers when you need em? Instead of debunking all the time (that doesn't work anyway) how about putting your 'skills' to use and give us some measurements, or at least approximations

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

I don't know if it's the same tether, but if it is it could travel that far. Solar wind will push it there. Solar wind is also what will give any craft using a tether as a source of power it's energy.

Quite right... Also don't forget it was already traveling at orbital speeds... and in the Saturn image we don't know if its close to Cassini or far away so we don't know how big it is... we need dates I will see if I can find them The STS-75 tether left in 1996

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karebarewhy not simply orbit earth and stop the subterfuge.

What makes you think they care about us or what we think? If they ARE ships, they probably have their reasons for doing it and are unlikely concerned about us. Humans think they are all important... and we tend to forget others may just not give a damn and go on about their business

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
aye I agree if we could just measure the lenght of this one or had any dates :/ Come on all you know it all debunkers this time we really could use all your scientific skills

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nice stuff I suspect you have been holding on to this for some time. (you found that erased directory way to fast)

It's a matter of luck!!

By the way today, randomly surfing the internet, i came across this pic
(don't know if already posted):

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sytima
I'm not trying to insult you guys, but

For not trying... your doing a pretty good job...

It's a huge brew of... garbage.

Well I made a pretty good case for the Tether as I am sure many will agree.. but just for you I want you to look at THIS one.. Its on the Moon.. its easy to see in the ORIGINAL NASA image and if you can pass THIS one off as 'banana peels' or 'spots on the lens'....

SOURCE NASA APOLLO 11 Near the center

I don't intend for this to insult you.

Might I suggest a different approach then?

No worries we have thick skin... and we have the confidence of KNOWING we are right

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
zorgon, feel free to take everithing you want, and please let me know if there's something you need that you can't download from here: i've a copy of all.

Thanks and did The page is ready to this point (Just need to upload page two..

As to d/l ing there does not exist such a thing as one I can't download You ought to see our PDF collection from the Dod ... errmmm uhhh say did you notice something about these images?

STARS Lots and Lots of STARS

I have seen BRIGHT GLOWING THINGS... but I still see STARS

Now maybe our 'astronomers' and 'astrophysicist' in here can explain to me in a reasonable fashion WHY do I see STARS in these images?

When ALL the pictures of our own Moon NEVER show STARS?

Are we in a different Space Time Continuum than Saturn?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by internos
zorgon, feel free to take everithing you want, and please let me know if there's something you need that you can't download from here: i've a copy of all.

Thanks and did The page is ready to this point (Just need to upload page two..

As to d/l ing there does not exist such a thing as one I can't download You ought to see our PDF collection from the Dod ... errmmm uhhh say did you notice something about these images?

I started to see it some days ago and it's a fantastic work the one you're doing

STARS Lots and Lots of STARS

I have seen BRIGHT GLOWING THINGS... but I still see STARS

Now maybe our 'astronomers' and 'astrophysicist' in here can explain to me in a reasonable fashion WHY do I see STARS in these images?

When ALL the pictures of our own Moon NEVER show STARS?

Are we in a different Space Time Continuum than Saturn?

You know, one of the reason i started to look for anomalies in these last days has been that i felt offendend by really IGNORANT people.
This kind of people deserves just one of these two kinds of answer:
1) On line of insults
2) Pics of this level, so they cannot debunk them despite they get crazy.
Since i don't like to loose my ATS points because of them, i chosen the option # 2.
everyone has two eyes
everyone has one brain
everyone uses them in different ways.
There is people who offends just because notice that these stranges shapes are too small, are not spectacular as the Haiti UFO ones: they doesn't realize that a small dot in one of these pics can be much bigger than our Sun, could be much bigger than they can IMAGINE.
This kind of people deserves just to watch garbage as the Haiti one.

But without the help of you guys, every contribute would be useless.
As i see, we are in front of something of really extraordinary.
Thank you for what you're doing

I just hope to be worthy of this membership with my humble contribute.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join