It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
dr norman bergrun who wrote the book "ringmakers of saturn" stated in an interview that the largest or longest mothership is 22,500 miles long, which means if you drive your car from one end to the other at 70 mph it will take you almost 2 weeks of non stop driving

also many people surmize that the earths moon was dragged into its current orbit by a similar mothership

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wonder how many have read Arthur C Clark’s Rendezvous With Rama?
His description of the huge cylindrical spacecraft and what’s inside it, was mind blowing! Was he privy to secret info on which he based his book? That’s the million dollar question!

Having said that, here are three short vids of the huge cylindrical alien spacecraft, Rama. The first shows astronauts entering the cylindrical craft. The second is a quick flyby and the third a beautiful 3-D rendering of it from the inside.

Could these objects photographed by Voyager and Cassini be something like what you’re about to see? Fascinating stuff! But it’s science fiction till we actually land on one of those objects and get a peek inside!!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Some new links, but before

Pic:
how to expose a pathetic attempt to debunk genuine pictures with the intentional purpose of deceive the people.

so, is there someone who believes that these two ones are the same object? If is so, please, prove it.

After this clarification, some other links here:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 15/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just a question that may have already been answered but I dont have time to sift through all of these posts.
I was just wondering why the object in question is exactly the same color as the rings..
thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Just reading your post and in between the lines of your post and I thought you might be happier over at Bad Astronomy where you might be more appreciated. Thanks again.

Wow. Is this a church or a discussion board? And is the motto "deny ignorance" or is it "foster belief"?

Am I the only one who *doesn't* see a huge alien craft being denied by Nasa? If a real astronomer came in here and gave an expert opinion, would you even listen, or would her "it's likely a meteor" (or whatever) win her an invitation to take her sciencey ways over to badastronomy.com?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the 2nd and 3rd videos are completely mind-blowing.
i guess we are in a similar scenario right now. earth being an encapsulated vehicle.

thanks for those videos.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sophismata

Wow. Is this a church or a discussion board? And is the motto "deny ignorance" or is it "foster belief"?

Thanks for the post Sophismata. I take it from your avatar that you are assuming the role of pedagogue. Thanks anyway.

Am I the only one who *doesn't* see a huge alien craft being denied by Nasa?

So if I understand your question you are asking if you are the only one that is not able to see the 31,000 mile long spaceship, the existence of which is denied by NASA. I would respectfully suggest that you read "Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman Bergrun and then give us your answer. Thanks.

If a real astronomer came in here and gave an expert opinion, would you even listen, or would her "it's likely a meteor" (or whatever) win her an invitation to take her sciencey ways over to badastronomy.com?

I would consider the expert opinion of a 'real' astronomer the same as I would consider the expert opinion of a 'real' scientist: 'currently accepted dogma' which should be taken into consideration when forming an opinion.

Secondly, though it may appear to not move perfectly straight, it probably IS moving perfectly naturally and straight but the probe taking the photos may be adjusting its angle, etc. The object in question is likely much closer and smaller than Saturn, hence parallax would explain any motion that's not noticed in the rings themselves.

If somebody asked me for an example of sophistry I would give them the above quote.

Thanks for your post sophismata.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

Hi Sophismata,

Can I take it from your post that you are a Real Astronomer ?

If so do you have access to a Real Telescope ?

No offence I am just curious at this point I would like your opinion on something.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I was particularly interested in the image of the object in internos' last link, which is seen inside the rings as a white dot.

I've zoomed the object and again solarized it. Here it is. Does it look like a moon of Saturn? If so, it's got a darn weird shape!

And there are a couple fainter elongated ones well outside the rings too. Let's check out what the close-up reveals! Here it is...

Another of Saturn's moons? Asteroid?
Probably dust/ice on the lens!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

You know, those little blobs reminded me of something called "water bears".

[search for it on google image search. the url won't parse here....]

Anyway, why is my question still being ignored?

Originally posted by Beachcoma
reply to post by zorgon

Well, if you guys can speculate that the vague blurry objects are alien spacecraft, couldn't you speculate why they're making those rings?

Have I been relegated to the "debunker" list?

Edit: url non-parsing bug. grrrr...

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Just a question that may have already been answered but I dont have time to sift through all of these posts.
I was just wondering why the object in question is exactly the same color as the rings..
thanks

Good question. The wavelengths in the EM spectrum of the rings and that of the object are probably in the same band, thus producing similar color in the NIR.

Don't have time to sift through all of these posts? Heck man, you're missing something!

[edit on 15-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Well, if you guys can speculate that the vague blurry objects are alien spacecraft, couldn't you speculate why they're making those rings?

Have I been relegated to the "debunker" list?

Err..Beach, No! It's just that we're trying to figure that one out ourselves! In other words, darned if I know why they're making them!

But hey, Norman did say why in his book Ringmakers Of Saturn. John's read it, so he's the right one to throw some light on this!

John, you there.......?

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by mikesingh

But hey, Norman did say why in his book Ringmakers Of Saturn. John's read it, so he's the right one to throw some light on this!

John, you there.......?

Cheers!

Norm makes some comments about what the rings are made of which he thinks is basically water but he doesn't suggest why they are making the rings.

He has a chapter on Iapetus which is very interesting and also the subject of his next book which will be ready in another 6 months.

The last chapter in Ringmakers of Saturn is about the moon and how he speculates is was transported to our solar system and how it was transported.

You can contact Norm and ask him questions at:

www.ringmakersofsaturn.com...

whether or not he will answer them.....

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So if I understand your question you are asking if you are the only one that is not able to see the 31,000 mile long spaceship, the existence of which is denied by NASA. I would respectfully suggest that you read "Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman Bergrun and then give us your answer.

So in the absence of me ponying up cash for that book (which I can't do at present), I'll have to read what I can on the net about Saturn's rings and remember what I remember from astronomy. I can take all the thousands of observations from astronomers throughout the ages, plus the learned opinions of scientists who have examined the raw data from actual flybys, or I can take the word of this ONE guy who used a microscope to zoom in on photos to attempt to extract extra detail and comes to an astonishing hypothesis that is supported nowhere else besides in conspiracy groups.

THAT SAID, I see nothing wrong with the idea that aliens might have ships orbiting some of "our" planets. Why not? I'd be surprised if we were alone. All I'm saying is I'd love to see one. Not a line of pixels interpreted as a cylinder or a bright spot interpreted as a structure under intelligent control.

I WANT it to be true, but I find this evidence wanting. And I'm *not* an astronomer. I just trust the scientific *process* more than any other process of attaining truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sophismata

THAT SAID, I see nothing wrong with the idea that aliens might have ships orbiting some of "our" planets. Why not? I'd be surprised if we were alone. All I'm saying is I'd love to see one. Not a line of pixels interpreted as a cylinder or a bright spot interpreted as a structure under intelligent control.

Thanks for the post Sophismata. Many agree with you.

I just trust the scientific *process* more than any other process of attaining truth.

I can understand that. Unfortunately the scientific process is rigged.

Thanks again for the post.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
By all means, keep grasping at failed reasoning....let me help...here's an image of a whole fleet of 31,000 mile long ringmaker ships taken by Cassini!

Source:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

There is absolutely NO evidence to back up any of these claims but of course you can shell out some "dinars" for a book to see a photo of "something". It's sad that some are falling for this charade.

I do believe we are not alone...but the evidence put forth in this thread as support for the grand claim of the thread title is what is pathetic. That...and someone hawking said book.

[edit on 15-9-2007 by antipigopolist]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

He (Norman) has a chapter on Iapetus which is very interesting and also the subject of his next book which will be ready in another 6 months.

The last chapter in Ringmakers of Saturn is about the moon and how he speculates is was transported to our solar system and how it was transported.

Here’s Iapetus on the right of the image. Was it an artificial alien space station? Notice the ring around it? 12 miles or about 60,000 feet high and 750 miles long. And it's straight as an arrow!

Compare both the images. Shades of George Lucas and his Star Wars saga!!

Needless to say, this is conjecture, until someone (Not NASA or ESA or other government agencies) goes there and has a closer inspection!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Everyone who whishes to debunk this thread, should know what has to debunk as an alternative to shut up:

By the way, we got some news for you:

[edit on 16/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

That's an interesting photo. What's that in the background, the bright flash? If it was taken by Cassini, it seems to big to be the Sun. Or is it the sun?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join