It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Or else these craft have some means of cancelling thier gravitational effects on other objects...

Ummm so you mean like ships that use ANTI GRAVITY as propulsion?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black

Jupiter is a 1000 times the size of earth actually

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseek

Maybe he was thinking of diameter. Jupiter is 11 times Earth's diameter.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iseek
reply to post by Atticus_Black

Jupiter is a 1000 times the size of earth actually

Hello Iseek
I found this info on Jupiter...
1,321 Earths could fit inside Jupiter. In fact all the planets in the solar system could fit inside Jupiter. Of course it would by volume. I found the info here. Nasa Jupiter info

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the NASA CAVEMAN story?? He was a programer under contract for NASA near the Cape. A rather interesting story to say the least. His name was: LLOYD LOGAN ALBRIGHT. You can Google it and find a world of info about his career before he alledgedly committed suicide about 7 years ago. Seemed that he was onto something about a comet grazing the Earth on guess when? 21 December 2012. But that's not all. He had some connection with the CASSINI Project. Anyone interested, there it is. Just Google Lloyd Logan Albright.

His sad situation brings to mind the stories about the 22+ British SDI Scientists that were either murdered or "suicided" like himself. Really spooky stuff. Chilling actually. Brrrrrrrr...

I'm not sure if this info really fits into this thread, but he was linked to Cassini & had a top secret clearance or higher I think.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That object look perpendicular to the rings, making me believe it's either a graphical or technical error, or some other natural object. Perhaps a small section of another ring? Besides, being that the object follow the rings in shape, it would mean that it's a huge (hundreds of miles long) curved object, with the same thickness of the rings.

Odd shape to make a spaceship.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
amazing pictures man great thread!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Awesome find guys, I believe its just a matter of time.....we know they're there...the Gov. knows we know...the Aliens know we know.... for the last decade we have been delicately desensitized, not only to the FACT there are extraterrestrials other species, but that some of them are malevolent. The fact that all these other Gov.'s are coming forward and pushing or forcing disclosure lead me to believe that the reports and sightings to come shall be truly wondrous....

2. Three days before the U.S. Fourth of July, 1996, the Japanese were scheduled to declare Independence Day from the U.S. Government's UFO cover-up, and release the facts of UFO reality and extraterrestrial visitation to their people. On July 1, Japan's Hakui City Municipal Government was scheduled to open a multi-million-dollar Cosmos UFO Museum, created with federal government funds. NATO/SHAPE Command Sgt.-Major Bob Dean was invited to address the opening ceremonies crowd. Dean was convinced to come when the Japanese officials implied that the Museum contains, among other evidence, physical artifacts from UFO crash retrievals, and proof of extraterrestrial corpses found. But in mid-June Dean learned that the Japanese were not going to put the UFO artifacts and evidence of ET corpses on display. In an apparent quid pro quo, the Japanese Government was granted generous trade concessions by the U.S.

Great find mike and internos... starz for both flagged.

good post... read, if you can find it, the last few posts i left in ONE thread.. i give some insight as to why we are not ever going to be told the truth..for the most part, unless, some MASSIVE interstellar, globally wide, event forces it into our reality... my sources in the artice are real, not made up, because of what i was shown...ufo books, and wha i was told at an early age, i became a feverish freelance researcher on the subject... yes, they are real, yes, there is more than just us in the vastness of the universe.... if and when their existance becomes a reality, just hope they are all benevolent... i tend to think so, then again... if they or some, are NOT... that wold lend itself to added reasons of keeping such infromation from the world... FEAR... i am sure as most of us believers do, most of earths technologically advanced countries have in place or are putting into place defenses that would hopefully protect us.... i'll tell you, if there are nasty ones... who want to conquer, and all that movie like crap.... if they are so advanced as it may appear, if we dont have backwards engineered defensive measures from crashed, intercepted, or by otherwise obtained means of countering any alien aggression .... it would be worse than anything in the movies.... and as some others have said.... i have noticed for some time as to the apparent desensitising of the ufo subject on global levels....

[edit on 8-9-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
If there was an object as bog as earth that close to saturn especially it's rings, you'd see a gravitational pull of the rings and you'd see saturn move out of its orbit due to the gravitational effects of this earth sized mass...

They're a fake. Or else these craft have some means of cancelling thier gravitational effects on other objects...

There are several presumptions in the above statement. First, you presume to understand gravity well enough to understand the interactions an alien borne craft would have with our local matter. For that matter, you presume that the composition of their matter would exert a gravitational force based on the presumption that the currently held views of the gravity/matter relationship are accurate.

Further, as our good friend Zorgon has pointed out, there is a presumption of the technology being used to transport and sustain the alleged craft.

Originally posted by Sytima

That object look perpendicular to the rings, making me believe it's either a graphical or technical error, or some other natural object. Perhaps a small section of another ring? Besides, being that the object follow the rings in shape, it would mean that it's a huge (hundreds of miles long) curved object, with the same thickness of the rings.

Odd shape to make a spaceship.

What if the ship were capable, or required, the bending of its "hull" to accomodate energy and spatial fluctuations?

Even better, what if it were built "straight" and properly, but the distortion of space in the area to due higher dimensional physics created the illusion of curvature?

I am not sure i would label any "spaceship" odd, simply because my experience with them is entirely anecdotal and rife with CGI created "proof". I may be surprised to find them shaped like a Ford model bumper bracket....but i don't think it would really be odd. But i get your point.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bicnarok
How come apparent aliens ships and UFO´s are always blobs and white dots which could be anything.

Some UFOs, as we can surmise, operate by electromagnetic/electrogravitic impulse. This results in gravity shielding (Not anti-grav) allowing the object to move at tremendous speeds.

Why are UFO pics usually blurred? That’s because a plasma corona is produced around the ship and is associated with its method of propulsion. The plasma is indicative of the corona produced by high voltage discharge and intense ionizing radiation. This results in the blurring effect.

In other words, this could help identify a hoax image of a UFO flitting about on Earth. If the pic is too clear, then it's probably a hoax. Unless the darn thing is parked in Hanger 18 of Area 51 with its EG/EM propulsion system turned off!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Some UFOs, as we can surmise, operate by electromagnetic/electrogravitic impulse. This results in gravity shielding (Not anti-grav) allowing the object to move at tremendous speeds.

Why are UFO pics usually blurred? That’s because a plasma corona is produced around the ship and is associated with its method of propulsion. The plasma is indicative of the corona produced by high voltage discharge and intense ionizing radiation. This results in the blurring effect.

In other words, this could help identify a hoax image of a UFO flitting about on Earth. If the pic is too clear, then it's probably a hoax. Unless the darn thing is parked in Hanger 18 of Area 51 with its EG/EM propulsion system turned off!

And you are? ET himself? How would you know all of this?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horusnow
And you are? ET himself? How would you know all of this?

Well, that's above top secret!!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The spacecraft Voyager took some very interesting time-lapse images of Saturn's North Pole, showing a hexagonal pattern of clouds. This may be the second "signature pattern" for tetrahedral hyperdimensional energy. At this location, the energy would be "inwelling" (entering) from a higher dimension, while "upwelling" at the 19.5 N or S latitude locations.
www.mufor.org...

Voyager's time-lapse images of Saturn's North Pole
Courtesy: Mufor

Has this got anything to do with those huge EMVs orbiting Saturn?

[edit on 13-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Credit: NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute
Another strange object in the rings. NASA is unable to explain this.

Object Of Interest.

The Cassini spacecraft spies an intriguing bright clump in Saturn's F ring. Also of interest is the dark gash that appears to cut through the ring immediately below the clump.
www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Totally amazing pics, i would love to hear NASA explain them. Question is, are these something that NASA already knows about and is visiting with the secret astronaut corps that johnlear spoke of.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus
Totally amazing pics, i would love to hear NASA explain them. Question is, are these something that NASA already knows about and is visiting with the secret astronaut corps that johnlear spoke of.

NASA takes the 'Shutlz' ammendment (Hogan's Heros) as 'Official Policy' when it comes to questions about anomalies

I know nothing...
I see nothing...
I hear nothing...

Now can I have that piece of Struddel (read million dollars)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
NASA takes the 'Shutlz' ammendment (Hogan's Heros) as 'Official Policy' when it comes to questions about anomalies

I know nothing...
I see nothing...
I hear nothing...

Oh yeah! Here's a new logo recommended for NASA...

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This may have been asked already, but on the off chance it hasn't --

Assuming that there are space aliens out at Saturn, why are they creating these rings? What purpose and to what end?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
This may have been asked already, but on the off chance it hasn't --

Assuming that there are space aliens out at Saturn, why are they creating these rings? What purpose and to what end?

Now how would we be able to know that? Just from finding pictures of their craft we should be able to deduce what their purpose is?

Hmmm Well MAYBE they are Galactic Artists and those rings sure make Saturn look pretty

But I have a question... if the ships are still there making rings has anyone compaared photos from different years to see if the Ring pattern has changed?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, if you guys can speculate that the vague blurry objects are alien spacecraft, couldn't you speculate why they're making those rings?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join