It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me what "KOJA" is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay, first things first, I work at an airport. The other day a post it note was stuck to the exit lane in one of the terminals with the word "KOJA" written on it. It was not put on there by any of the workers and the security tapes are being reviewed.

I've looked it up on the net and it comes up as numerous things. But, the only one that sounds really interesting is some kind of Container Terminal in Indonesia.

Now from reading the posts on this site for a long while I know that you guys know your crap. If anyone knows what this means please help me out. Everyone at the airport is stumped! Thanks.

***When the Jester Laughs.....Who will hear the cries?***

[Edited on 19-1-2004 by asjdwf]

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What airport do you work at m8?
And what terminal - domestic or international - departures or arrivals?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
KOREAN JAPANESE ASSOCIATION ?

www.koja.or.kr...

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think it's Yugoslavian.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
At the airport in St. Louis and the terminal does international as well as domestic flights all day long. I was under the impression that the language was croatian.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"koja" means "which" as reffering to female gender on Croatian. "koja cura?" - which girl?
So, if it was indeed on Croatian or simmilar slavic lang. it would be same as if someone put "which" on post-it, that makes no sense.
My guess is it is some acronym.

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It was probably a reminder note for a name...

When Mr. or Mrs. Koja came off the flight, the person with the note called the name....saw who it was, then promptly discarded the note so as to appear that he remembered it without such a note....

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was just seeing if it was anything terror related. I am in a line of work where I do some security.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i would say that koja is an airport identifier but i cannot find an airport with this identifier i fly at K3I3

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Koja is a question word in Persian too.

I looked for it on google, I don't know any more about Persian sorry.

top topics

join