It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implanted chips cause cancer in Laboratory Animals!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This just in, implanted chips are causing malignant tumors in up to 10% of animals they are injected into. Could this be the end of Verichip?

FOR RELEASE: September 8, 2007

MICROCHIP IMPLANTS CAUSE FAST-GROWING, MALIGNANT TUMORS IN LAB ANIMALS
Damning research could spell the end of VeriChip

The Associated Press will issue a breaking story this weekend revealing that microchip implants have induced cancer in laboratory animals and dogs, says privacy expert and long-time VeriChip opponent Dr. Katherine Albrecht.

As the AP will report, a series of research articles spanning more than a decade found that mice and rats injected with glass-encapsulated RFID transponders developed malignant, fast-growing, lethal cancers in up to 1% to 10% of cases. The tumors originated in the tissue surrounding the microchips and often grew to completely surround the devices, the researchers said.

www.citizensadvocate.net...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here's another news source from ABC News.

Microchips linked to Cancer in Animals

I found this rather interesting that they're letting this story come out as a health "hazard".

I'd have thought that any negative press toward microchiping humans would be bad for the ultimate goal of getting people to put this in thier bodies!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here's another article I thought was interesting.

RFID Chips Linked to Fast Growing Cancer

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Valdimer]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There are five threads on this topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is the original.

Others are being closed.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Gools]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I was just listening to a Coast to Coast interview about this very subject.
George Noory was talking with a Katherine Albrecht who is a consumer privacy expert and the Founder and Director of CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering.

Anyway, she was saying that this company Verichip is virtually ignoring the data and has recently implanted about 90 seniors in a home for Alzheimers in Florida.

I think this goes to support that regardless of what the NWO may have in store our bodies are superior vessels and will reject anything foreign in our bodies.
I wonder if this exposure is as high in humans as it appears to be in animals will our gov's require us to take a antirejection medication for these implants should they become a requirement.

I personally don't really care what the "requirement' is I will not be partaking in the chip. I am not a GPS device but rather a human being.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't think there have been any documented cases of the microchips causing tumors in humans... yet.

I think it's just too soon for that information to be coming out yet. It won't suprise me though, when it happens, and people start complaining that they were not told they could have potentially put thier health at risk.

top topics

join