It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European anti-Semitism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What a load of bullsh!t...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What? The article or the actions of those "wonderful" europeans...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:39 AM
link   
THe article, is doesn't makes any sense. It's sais that Germany announced a decision to stop all arms sales to Israel.
This is not true...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You are in danger of being labelled a dick...

The Europeans arent anti-Semitic, they are anti-Israel, which is a totally different thing.

And anyway, there are many on this board openly anti-Muslim, how is that any better?

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh, Israel cannot be fully trusted anymore:

U.S. Arms Sales to Israel End Up In China, Iraq
www.commondreams.org...

Germany, long Israel's most steadfast supporter in Europe, has suspended arms sales to the Jewish state to protest its military action in the West Bank
www.converge.org.nz...

Israel's Arms Sales to China and the Military Balance
in the Taiwan Strait
www.dsis.org.tw...

And there are dozens of articles more like these....

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 11:19 AM
link   
F-D and Zion have said it all.

This is just insulting and designed merely to make Europeans feel some kind of historical guilt which Israel hopes will silence any world wide dissent about it's apalling human rights record and it's continued defiance of the UN resolutions at a time when a hypocritical USA is supposedly leading a moral crusade.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 11:22 AM
link   
For defending animals.

"One of the first steps in Adolf Hitler's anti-Semitic drive in the creation of his Third Reich was instituting a ban on the kosher slaughter of animals.

Today, as a new wave of ugly, and sometimes violent, anti-Semitism sweeps through the European continent, at least five countries have banned kosher food production, and one of them is considering halting all import of kosher meat.

The latest nation to join the movement is Holland, where the move was guised in concern for cruelty to animals.
"

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I once read that the only difference between Americans and Russians is that Americans believed their own propaganda.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~iluv2act~
Ahh, those loving Europeans! We should all follow their example. Click here to read.

You have right ~iluv2act ! Europeans don't like so much the Jews. That's why they " like " so much the muslims. They think that they can use them like an anti-semit tool.

It's pretty easy. The europeans can say " we are not anti-semit , it's the muslims/arabs who are anti-semit, not us ". But of course, they forget to tell that they do what they can to help the muslims/arabs to come in the EU !!!

With the new intifada, they can show their anti-semitism and nobody ( except the jews themselves ) will dare to call them anti-semit. And of course, everybody will think that the jews are justifing themselves with a so-called anti-semit argument who don't exist !!! Very smart isn't ? They can hide their anti-semitism behaviours behind a so-called " we are not anti-semit, we are just against what Israel is doing "

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
I once read that the only difference between Americans and Russians is that Americans believed their own propaganda.

That's because the Russians aren't as skilled in makin propaganda as the Americans...

Even Hitler understood that...

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101

Amazing! No-one pays attention to the fact that Palestinians blow themselves up and slaughter Israelis in restaurants, but when Germans show up with signs protesting a street being named after a Jewish person, when Holland won't let people make Kosher meat, it's OK. When people torch synagogues, it's OK, isn't it?

When we blockade Iraq, people are up in arms, but no-one seems to mind an EU blockade on Israel.

This double standard is quite disturbing to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~iluv2act~
when Holland won't let people make Kosher meat, it's OK.

Now That's a whole lot of crap...
I searched both the major Dutch newspaper and found nothing of that claim.

There are lots of jews in Holland...
And look at this...
www.kofood.nl...
www.hacarmel.nl...
www.mouwes.nl...
www.jacobskosjerecatering.nl...
www.nik.nl...

That claim is BS!!!

If I was still living there, I could've gone right to those places and proven you wrong...

[Edited on 3-12-2002 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
From the article: "While the Holland ban offers some loopholes to the Jewish community in the country"

In addition, you are allowed to import kosher meat into Holland. You just can't produce it there. Naturally, restaurants would still sell such imported meat.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 06:44 PM
link   
we all knew ~iluv2act~ was a biased arse but now we now we know he is also a racist anti muslim ...(fill in the blank please)

Kosher meat is like Halal meat, where muslims cut the animal by the neck so that it does not bleed too much or too little or feel much pain in the name of God.

I think banning such things will never work, i mean what could people be thinking??

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You are a simpleton, face that what you are saying about me and many Europeans is bollox. U r a racist sh!t, no better than a nazi, just brandishing all us Europeans with the same brush.

That will get you nowhere.

Now just give it a rest before you dig yourself a deeper hole.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
For defending animals.

"One of the first steps in Adolf Hitler's anti-Semitic drive in the creation of his Third Reich was instituting a ban on the kosher slaughter of animals.

Today, as a new wave of ugly, and sometimes violent, anti-Semitism sweeps through the European continent, at least five countries have banned kosher food production, and one of them is considering halting all import of kosher meat.

The latest nation to join the movement is Holland, where the move was guised in concern for cruelty to animals.
"

tyler you crusty botch of nature! is there any difference between kosher killing and not?

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:22 PM
link   
While we have posters who refuse to distinguish between "anti_Semitic"; "anti-Jewish"; "anti-Zionist" and "anti-Israel", we'll never get very far.
Can we clarify? Arabs, like many Jews, are Semites. All Arabs are Semites; not all Jews are Semites. Most Semites are Arabs - if you follow the sort of twisted non-reasoning apparent at times here, you'll rapidly conclude that, therefore, the most anti-Semitic people in the world are the Israelis!

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
While we have posters who refuse to distinguish between "anti_Semitic"; "anti-Jewish"; "anti-Zionist" and "anti-Israel", we'll never get very far.

anti-semitic, anti-jewish, anti-zionist, or even anti-"peoples who are going to a synagogue ". You can call it like you want Estragon. For me, it's the same thing : NAZISM !

But I don't think that you are a nazi.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Its true that there has been a rise by the far right in Europe. but It really isn't as prevelant as people are making out.
as for sanctions, jeesh the whole world sanctions each other, look at what americas doing to Britain over steel! and were supposed to be allies.

[Edited on 4-12-2002 by Lupe_101]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join