It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

savage says san fransisco nuclear alarms went off tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Micheal savage said on his show that he has a friend who received an email detailing the fact nuclear alarms were going off and the aiuthorities were all over the city, I believe he broadcasts in the morning, though i heard this in the evening on a replay i think so this may be old news. Anyone else chime in with information feel free.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well, I had the news on at 5:00 and there wasn't a word about it.

So, perhaps Savage lied? Hmmm...

I did a little research and can't find anything on SF even having anything like a "nuclear alarm" except for a DIY boat that sometimes patrols the Bay.

I think this is a non-event.

[edit to add] BTW, I live in Oakland, the other side of the Bay.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All I know is that Mike Savage is on the radio from 6pm to 9pm est, and i listen to the first hour of it on my drive home most nights. Tonight i was listening to Sean Hannity in hopes that i would hear some ron paul supporter calling him out for flat out lying to the viewers and saying the only reason paul won the debate poll was because paul supporters were spamming the text voting polls. except, only one vote per caller. Sorry, Hannity.

To my understanding, his show is done live at that point. He is always talking about how he had a big lunch, and his show would be starting at 3PM in San Francisco.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I dont think it was a rerun because he was talking about OBL and his new message so..maybe hes a liar? fear sells things right.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My aunt lives in San Fran, and she said she doesnt know ANYTHING about this.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"Maybe" he's a liar?

Liar confirmed, IMO.

If we'd had "nuke alarms" go off in the area in the past few days, I would have heard of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Michael Savage? Tsk. Tsk.

I thought the motto of ATS was Deny Ignorance? Not Maniacal Raving Is Good For Ratings.

This is not a one line post.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
If we'd had "nuke alarms" go off in the area in the past few days, I would have heard of it.

By Bob Dobbs' ghost, are you sure?

I'm to go out to SF later in the year (via Denver International Airport - eek), and I would very much like for it to be there -- not to mention wanting my family living on the peninsula to the south of the city to be alive and well. (Of course, I don't want them out there but back home in Canada, but whenever I've been there it looked like Paradise, so I understand some of the draw, but, oh, what is a hand-wringing earthquake-fearing mother to do... besides drinking another glass of wine.)

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Last night while lying in bed listening to C2C, there was a very freaked out man that called in supposedly from the S.F. area and he said that this was happening too. I have a son in the area so I was concerned, but that was it and there was no other word or information that the Host could find. Weird night on the show last night as Douglas Hagman was unable to keep a connection on the phone to discuss current events in the war on terror. Sorry cant write tonight lol...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Yes, I'm sure. I live just the other side of the San Francisco Bay Bridge.

Savage is a fearmonger. And I like how he said he "got an email" about it. Then if someone gets angry that Savage made this up to see what would happen, he can say, "It wasn't me! I got an email!"

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by mastermind77

Micheal savage said on his show that he has a friend who received an email

Third hand info, at best.

Liar, at worst.

People, believe what you want.

Reality is still a constant.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I heard this from a friend of mine last night after I flew back home from Houston. He asked me if I had listened to Michael Savage, and I said not tonight. Then he told me about this. Yes, grant it Michael Savage gets riled up quite a bit, but I don't think he would put something false on the air. Besides, does anyone think the U.S. Government is going to reveal that there is something with high radiation in some city. Heck no. That would cause mass chaos and panic. They would be looking out for the best interests for us. Lol
Anyone think it could possibly be that missing Chinese Uranium????

[edit on 8-9-2007 by wrangell76]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

I LIVE here. There is no such thing going on, nor has there been.

Seriously. No "nuke alarm" went off. If it had, it'd be all over the news. My neighbors would all be gossiping about it.

Either Michael Savage is a liar, which I would definitely not put past a hate monger like him, or someone is trying to start a hoax scare by using him as a vehicle with the "email".

Who you gonna believe, a guy who claims to have got a mysterious email or someone who actually lives in the area?

If anyone chooses choice A, I have some lakefront property to sell you in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Just checked with our comm center which is part of the county disaster plan and nothing of note. If there were fears of a nuclear accident / incident, they would know as the chopter is a prime evac tool. etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just a thought, but perhaps it isn't an alarm in the sense that everyone can hear it, like a tornado alarm would go off in a town in Texas. Perhaps its a nuke alarm in that authorities were alerted or a nuclear signature was detected.

Tom

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
WOW thats really weird, I had a dream last night of a nuke being detonated on the west coast.........

new topics

top topics

join