It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candid interview with lady talking about islam.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Candid TV News interview with (very brave) Middle Eastern lady speaking out about islam and bigotry:
Fastfoward film to 02:59
video.google.com...

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

As the Bible predicted.......the line of Ishmael will have their hand against others and others will be against them.

As the Bible predicted........there will come a time when those that kill you will think they do the service of God.

As the Bible predicted......False prophets will arise and mislead many.

As the Bible predicted......They will seek to wipe Isreal from the face of the earth.

As the Bible Predicts.....You will know them by their fruits.

Satan has been busy.....as the Bible predicts.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Bible also has fire breathing dragons,talking donkeys,talking snakes, giants and witches (but strangely no cats).

Most of the baddies have got red hair and it never mentions the word Sunday.

It also advises followers to kill non beleivers,unruly teenagers,slaves and those who work on the Sabbath.

It could all be just magical realism but I struggle to find any context in which the Bible's comments about murdering others are even remotely justified.

As for a book predicting the future,I don't know about that one,is there any cogent evidence?

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

As for a book predicting the future,I don't know about that one,is there any cogent evidence?

Sure, tons of evidence.........and no inaccurate prophecy can be produced.

Right now you are witnessing the fulfillment of Jeremiah 50 and 51 and Isaiah 13 it the land of Iraq........Babylon.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Sure, tons of evidence.........and no inaccurate prophecy can be produced.

Your perfectly entitled to your views but I suspect you've forgotten that speculation ,conjecture and guesswork doesn't realy add up to objective,impartial,dispassionate evidence (faith not fact).
Also, every doomsday prophet in the history of mankind has so far been proved wrong (and it could be construed as a little irresponsible to predict warfare 'just a hunch').

Right now you are witnessing the fulfillment of Jeremiah 50 and 51 and Isaiah 13 it the land of Iraq........Babylon.

Yes ,Iraq,Babylon,Mesopotamia,Sumeria....its ironic that many people beleive the Bible has in fact borrowed heavily from the Sumerian texts and is not an original publication at all (I think the council of Nycea may have plagiarised a little).
As for beleiving a book can predict modern day warfare and politics,I think its an unhealthy mental outlook as instead of attempting to diffuse wars and prevent bloodshed,you would actively consign yourself to the worst case scenario and just presume its magic.

Anyway did you like the video?

new topics

top topics

join