It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first post at ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking around here for quite some time. Signed up a while back, but was unable to log in. After a few weeks of frustration I finally figured out that my security program wa blocking cookies from the ATS site. Any other newbies having problems should check the same. I believe Spybot made the entry to block ATS cookies.

Anyways, now I am here and I wanted to introduce myself. I am a Floridian, married and run a small (but growing) financial advisory firm.

As a whole I am disgusted by the state of humanity. From our goverments to our economics, to our religions and prejudices. The world is in miserable shape and the decline seemingly gets worse everyday.

Much of my beliefs contradict with what I do for a living. For instance, I would favor a world without profits, where everything that is done, is done for the benefit of all humanity. Of course in those circumstances, I would be looking for new employment, which i would be happy to do. Of course I still live under the current monetary system, so I believe for now if you can't beat them you have to join them. Bottom line is you have to be an owner and not a loaner.

Looking forward to some good dicussions, but am dreading the trolls that i have seen here with more and more frequency.

Forgive my spelling errors which will probably be plentiful. I am a numbers guy.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Welcome! I just joined yesterday. I look forward to reading your views on many topics here

Have a great stay!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Welcome, I agree totally with your angle on life. I'm sure you will bring up some interesting topics

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am curious by all the theories that people have. This is a great place to thrash out ideas and come to some conclusions and maybe even make a difference.

I believe that there is alot more to what we are being told (or not told) by various agencies. There is so much to this world of ours that we are unaware of and just do not know and we are only just finding out.

I too hate the fact that we as a race are hellbent on destroying this beautiful planet in the pursuit of power and money.

I wish I had the courage to join a small island community to escape and live a more productive and earthfriendly life.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I feel like I am amongst many like minded people on this site.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Welcome to ATS, very interesting theory. There is a post somewhere on the board about Thinking Capitalism To Its End which is similar to your
philosophy. Sorry, I could not easily find the link.

I share some of your world view, but as you will see by the other link below, you might be hard pressed to find too much thoughtful discussion on the matter but you will find plenty of well-intended wanna-be therapists, not to mention the trolls! LOL!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Personally. And, of course, this being my opinion.

I don't like you.

Welcome to ATS.

PS. I kinda like you.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Whoops! Here's the other link.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I tried to get a discussion going but no one wanted to play, thus... I remain a thread killer!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

OK admitt i i am a little drunmk. What ever. So sue me.
No really..... welcome to ATS and stuff/

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You say you're a financial advisor, but instead of supplying more in depth information about stocks, you instead attack people, why is this?

I'm guessing your people skills are lacking, because I see your attacks as nothing more than a personal vendetta now.

You could be more informative with your postings, but instead seem to want to just initiate an attack at someone.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Where has he attacked people? I haven't seen a single example in this thread. Is it from the OP?

DBH, welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have an y QCCs, let me know, I'll be glad to help.

top topics

join