It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest known crystal skull, will be on display in SLC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This weekend MAX, the world’s largest known crystal skull, will be on display here in Salt Lake City . The details are in the attachment below.

According to those who believe in the powers of the skull:

The crystal skulls were first delivered to the Atlanteans. They eventually abused Mother Earth with their extensive application of the powers of the skulls. Currently, mankind is again abusing Mother Earth with our rampant technologies that are also largely crystalline based. We need to know how to avoid their historic fate.

I found this out from an email from a friend of mine, just thought it was interesting.

It also said in the email:

The message of the crystal skulls for us today is to cease abusing Mother Earth and to cease abusing each other if we are to survive as a planet. It is our role now to prepare the inhabitants of Earth to come into oneness with All That Is and be ready to accept the download of information held within the 13 crystal skulls in readiness for the new world called the 13 Heavens that will be experienced after 12-21-2012 (or 10-28-2011).

I don't know if this is true or not, but it seems odd that there are two possible dates.....
Maybe because of calendar discrepancies?
Anyway I thought this was pretty interesting stuff, so I figured I'd share...

More info on the crystal skull max:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Very interesting...

I have never heard of these skulls before now. I have done a little research about 12-21-2012, but never found anything relating these artifacts. I always figured I'd do more research when the date got closer

Seems like there is no time better than the present, thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Awesome... Wish I could go.

It's pretty cool that Max will be the one to be there. He seems the most powerful(not just famous) of the skulls. Maybe others will show withn a found skull.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That's pretty cool.

I saw a show on these things a couple months back, it was either on the History Channel or the Travel Channel. Very interesting and insightful. Before that show I'd never heard of them. Now it seems as if I hear about them all the time.

It would be really neat if the others started turning up. Last I had read only 5 of the 13 had been found.

Anyway, thanks for the info on Max.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the crystal computer?
And as I said before, there's a legend I read years ago about Nimrod using crystal to coat the tower of Babylon, to communicate with his gods.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There's rumors that their mytical powers increase when they are brought together. The first story I ever heard about the crystal skulls was about the guy who came into contact with one, and then later that night he had a dream about them. In his dream the Crystal Skulls beckoned him to Latin America. So he risked his life and lifesavings by traveling to the rainforest to dig up a new un-discovered Crystal Skull. Amazingly he really found one!...A sensational story and fun to consider...These skulls sure amaze me! There's also legends that they some how contain stored enormous amount of energy and/or information in the crystal like giant computer crystals.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey BFH....your when and where link is broken.

I NEED to know the when and where info as I would love to take my son and go.......I hope you can fix the link or just type it out on a u2u for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Come meet the CRYSTAL SKULLS!!!:

MORE INFO USE LINK:
www.crystalskullfestival.com...

World Mysteries Conference

09-09-09

The Awakening

A Meeting Of The Minds

2012 and the Mayan Prophesies

SPEAKERS AND THEIR SKULLS

HUNBATZ MEN "NAGAKU"