It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force stand down on Sept14th. Next false flag?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is the interesting stand down taking place on Sept14th:

The Air Force announced that all flights of fighters and bombers in the United States will be halted on September 14 to allow for a review of procedures.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Six nuclear warheads on cruise missiles were mistakenly carried on a flight from North Dakota to Louisiana last week, prompting a major investigation, military officials have confirmed.
art.barksdale.b52.usaf.jpg

A B-52 is seen on the ground at Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, in this file photo.

The plane took the cruise missiles from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base for decommissioning Thursday, the Air Force said.

"This is a major gaffe, and it's going to cause some heads to roll down the line," said Don Shepperd, a retired Air Force major general and military analyst for CNN.

Shepperd said the United States had agreed in a Cold War-era treaty not to fly nuclear weapons. "It appears that what happened was this treaty agreement was violated," he said.

The warheads should have been removed from the missiles before they were attached to the B-52 bomber, according to military officials.

edition.cnn.com...

Anyone feel a "Our planes were on stand down so they couldn't retaliate" false flag going down soon?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here are all the articles from all the websites I could find:

Fox News - www.foxnews.com...

Thats it.

1) www.crookstontimes.com...
2) english.pravda.ru...
3) www.news.com.au...
4) www.kansascity.com...
5) ca.news.yahoo.com...
6) abqtrib.com...
7) www.boston.com...
8) www.theday.com...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by leafer]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've heard about this. In this day having the government grounding ALL of it's planes after what has happened in the past is just....crazy. If another 9-11 was to happen because of this hell would break loose.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalShiver
I've heard about this. In this day having the government grounding ALL of it's planes after what has happened in the past is just....crazy. If another 9-11 was to happen because of this hell would break loose.

I know BUT how many people would actually think its a hoax?

People will just keep on believing the government can do no harm

Just brutal

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Has anyone considered this grounding to be a false grounding to get country X to attack us under the impression we are without our AF? Country X = Russia, China, North Korea?

I really don't see this to be the case however. Could this be a plan to rearm our air craft for the possible attacks on Iran. What are they planning? Coverting the planes to carry more nuclear weapons? I don't have a clue.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Has anyone considered this grounding to be a false grounding to get country X to attack us under the impression we are without our AF? Country X = Russia, China, North Korea?

I really don't see this to be the case however. Could this be a plan to rearm our air craft for the possible attacks on Iran. What are they planning? Coverting the planes to carry more nuclear weapons? I don't have a clue.

Thats another great point to think about. If we look at the whole picture with the economic factors into it, fake bin laden video again, etc, etc, etc. All of it is starting to give me a bad feeling this time around.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Why rearm the B-52s with nukes? Step a wee bit farther away from the box & consider the new weapon systems that our tax dollars have paid for during the past 20-30 years. Now take a deep breath & exhale.

We may in reality be ratcheting up the Chess Game for any "potential enemy" out there. Especially at this crucial time frame of Sept 11. This type of move is a real classic in every aspect. The enemy really FEARS that which they do not know. All of this could have been in the books for months or years. Maybe with all the chatter & the new video of UBL we decided that we needed an excuse to make some changes. Perhaps the AF Wing Commander that was releaved of duty is taking a honest to goodness well deserved vacation in Hawaii. After all the Russians have been flexing their BEARs up & over the Arctic Circle of late. The Brits had to chase some out just this week.

Let's all think positive here. At this juncture in time it would only be wise to do so. The negative thoughts are...uh hum, really unthinkable. Another deep breath again...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Okay, new guy here. I've been nosing around here and other places and I'd like to let you guys know about some DHL and FED EX cargo planes that are flying race track patterns over the Eglin AFB bombing range day and night lately. The latest is a DHL plane. I don't know what type it is. Two big engines under the wings. The Fed Ex plane was about a year ago in the same area. Over and over it flew ovals over the range. I live about three miles through the woods from the range and am aware of all of the flight paths in the area for the base runways. Incidentally, they tested the MOAB at the other end of the range from me and we felt it here. Approximatly 30 or so miles away. There are other runways all over the range but these guys fly in low ovals w/out landing. I told my wife not to be surprised if we see a DHL plane involved in something bad on the news. Hopefully it is just R&D with some of the aircraft contractors that are working out of this area. I really hope thats it but with the nukes flying around and such, I thought i'd register and post it here for you guys to chew on.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The # is going to hit the fan if something does happen on sept 14th... I hope the American people are not that f'in dumb to think the govt. was involved in it, if something were to happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
The # is going to hit the fan if something does happen on sept 14th... I hope the American people are not that f'in dumb to think the govt. was involved in it, if something were to happen.

wait, so let me get this straight. You are already assuming anyone who thinks the govt is involved in a hypothetical attack, that hasn't even happened yet - are dumb?

I've seen some assumptions on here lately, but this takes the cake. It's like a pre-assumption, if such a thing even exists.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
I hope the American people are not that f'in dumb to think the govt. was involved in it, if something were to happen.

There are many people in our government. See what some seem to fail to understand is that, Those who say its an inside job, are trying to point out the fact, inside information can lead to an inside job.
Such as this information about a stand down.. A person from within will have inside information! The American people know there is a spy and our government has been raided! But we dont sit here, and claim its all the government! Thats the ignorance that keeps people from listening.

Inside information about sep 14th stand down, could leave us open for an attack. They have many cards to play, and they are still leaving many confused.. Becasue people with Bullhorns running around screaming inside JOB is not helping!! We need to sit down with those who dont understand and explain to them what an inside job really means..

Please check out Jim Marr, or SkepticOverLords posts on 911.. You will find that to be much more mellow, and understanding.. Not a guy yelling in your face about the WHOLE government, its not, a small group of people, and a network of spies.

I will edit with some links for you, so I dont have to get off the main topic of a false flag attack, but some need to understand what it means first..
And not Sterotype us here like ddot did..

Jim Marrs explains inside job

[edit on 10-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
With any attack, the navy will have a important first strike role. If any attack was being setup for, it would be the navy that needs to position all it's assets. You would look there first to determine the real posture of US forces. All this airforce stuff is smoke and mirrors to take eyes off the posture of assets close to Iran. A real clue would be special OPs deployments, because they would certainly be involved, but that would be classified information.

British deployments to the border and a flurry of high level activity are an ominious sign that something bad is going to happen in Iran. Fillup your gas tanks, because if something happens, Gas will skyrocket and terror cells will become active.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Absolutely true there is going to be a war within 48 hours.

please get ready!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhombus24
Absolutely true there is going to be a war within 48 hours.

please get ready!!!

This is the second time you posted this, at least this 'prediction' has a short fuse. because the average member of ATS can find conspiracy in their morning cereal box, I would ask for your reasoning/evidance behind this claim.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If the US were to bomb Iran tomorrow. The Air Force "stand down" story could possibly serve as a component of a psy-op campaign to lull Iran into a lower state of readiness. I hope tomorrow ends up being just another day.

One thing puzzles me. . . Why is the Air Force standing down while we are at war? I realize that the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan can call on Marine and Navy aircraft for close air support. Can all of the USAF assets and capabilities be duplicated by the other branches who also have their own unique roles to fill during wartime? Wouldn't you plan for this kind of stand down months in advance in light of the fact that we are in a combat situation?

Those thoughts and the Barksdale nuclear story will have me holding my breath through tomorrow evening.

top topics

join