It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For witnesses: Do you start to doubt what YOU have seen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've experienced a few paranormal events in my life-time. Most of them occurred a pretty long time ago. And I've noticed that as time goes on I even start to doubt what I have witnessed, and I am also very skeptical when I hear anybodies Ghost stories. Do you think our brains have been conditioned to not believe in the unknown, even if we have seen so ourselves?!?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've never doubted what my senses have told me, and I try my best to not let that doubt grow in my mind.

Because if I can't trust my senses, what can I trust?

Though, in the end that may be because I just sorta live with the paranormal. I've accepted it into my considerations as to how the world works, so I may not always see it working out in the open, but I know its there.

Like seeing something out of the corner of your eye that you can't quite look at properly, but you know its there.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I doubt a lot of other peoples stories, mostly because their stories change piece by piece. Also people who refuse to be open to the idea that the unknown is the unknown and they don't know everything about it.

As for me doubting myself, everything I've seen I have never really figured out so there is nothing to doubt

join