It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New OBL Tape: Iraq, Democratic Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Bin Laden admits to 9/11 and affecting US media?

abcnews.go.com...

blogs.abcnews.com...

Read the pdf of the video and it is easy to see that this man was behind 9/11, not our government, and that he is pleased with the distrust of the government and media that US citizens have. He throws 9/11 in our face.

When will the time come that we as a country realize that our government is not the enemy?

Mod Edit: Changed incorrect subject line only.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Didn't someone also come out and confess about Jon Benet Ramsey. Oh nevermind, no one would ever confess to something they didn't do, especially someone who has nothing to gain...

oh, wait...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Nice, do you have a uniqiue thought to add or was Jon Benet on your mind? Or maybe it was the guy who tried to take credit? Either way, it has nothing to do with OBL and the video.

In his video he is asking once again for the US to embrace Islam. Their religion tells them to do that before they convert with death. If you are not a muslim, you are filth. Read up on the religion, I don't care what translation you use.

Here is some more to read www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I have read up on the religion. I know it's violent and their Muhammed was a warlord. I used Jon Benet as an example that just because someone confesses, it doesn't make it true. Not able to make that correlation?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Has this translation/transcript been confirmed by any other sources? Do we know that's what he's saying, and do we know it's even him?

EDIT.

Fox does NOT count...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by DrLeary]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Also don't miss these breaking news discussions...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Except that in one of the few real videos of him shortly after 9/11, he claimed he had nothing to do with the attacks, and even showed sympathy for the innocents lost in the event.

I don't see how people can jump to the conclusion that Bin Laden organized the attacks after all the other evidence has been properly analyzed. Well wait, I do see how, because people are not properly analyzing the evidence, thanks in no small part to psychological warfare techniques that Americans are daily subjected to.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Interesting. I have read up on the religion, and I can't say that I ever found that it said we were 'filth' if non believers. In fact a closer 'translation' would be that we are all already muslims, we just might not know it yet.

The religion also eschews the use of idol, to prevent the deification of 'false gods'. This 'ban' on images of idols spans from images of saints and prophets, to nike swooshes and golden arches. This flies in the face of the marketing based capitalism that lives under the burqua called 'freedom' or 'democracy' It is also a major reason why the Dutch cartoons of their prophet caused such an outrage.

Perhaps if you would get to know your 'enemy' better, you could count the ways (using arabic numerals) that all people are alike. Then again, perhaps it is your goal to rally more hate, incite more racism, and encourage ignorance.

Is it?
DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
To me it sounds more like he knew about it but didn't stop it, rather than he planned it. The things he talk about are all legitimate in my eyes. 9/11 is seen as blowback that should have been expected, and doesn't justify the killing of what some estimate to be 5-600.000 innocent people.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow, every other video even spoken about here on ATS is scrutinized and deemed unauthentic until proven otherwise. Not this one, all of a sudden, OBL only wants us to convert to Islam, and every hole in the official story of 9/11 is plugged? OBL is either dead or still on the payroll, this video does nothing to change that. What is it about visual stimuli such as video and pictures that causes so many to throw rudimentary logic, an open mind, and the ability to look at things from multiple perspectives right out the window?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To the OP:

So you're saying that OBL not only did the complex choreograph of 9/11 flawlessly but he did it in a fashion that would lead citizens to not belive what the goverment told us about what happend. Now he is happy how things turned out?

And now that since OBL states that he is happy that we dont trust our media and goverment (because that was his intension) that we should trust them?

Thats a pretty crazy story bro.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UM_Gazz

Um Gazz,
Perhaps we have an ATS member who is a Saudi native. To me that just doesn't sound like a Saudi Arabian.

I would bet that it is perhaps someone born in the West or maybe someone from ... well, I don't want to guess and cloud the issue. It just doesn't sound like a Saudi Arabian to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

I agree with Unit 541. The holes are still there. Heck, they even put Brandon Lee's face into scenes of the Crow after he was dead back in 1994. That and all the talking animals in the 1999 version of Animal Farm. I don't think that the common man would realize how 'easy' it would be to fake this video, by changing his mouth movements, and dubbing in other audio. Darken the beard to deflect attention from the 2001 footage being redone.

I am not saying that is the case, but it is entirely possible. More possible than steel turning into lava from a jet fuel fire...

DocMoreau

(spelling)

[edit on 7/9/2007 by DocMoreau]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I love that he basically repeating democrat talking points. The democrat pundits on Hardball were forced to agree with him.

I wonder if they stop and think about that at all?

EDIT: All you 9/11 toofers are hilarious. The man admits being the guy behind 9/11 on almost every tape, there are countless videos of the event and STILL you don't beleive it. You people have problems, plain and simple.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
EDIT: All you 9/11 toofers are hilarious. The man admits being the guy behind 9/11 on almost every tape, there are countless videos of the event and STILL you don't beleive it. You people have problems, plain and simple.

Our point is that the fact this admission is irrelevant. The relevant admission is that he was on the U.S. payroll. Our argument is that while he may have been involved, he sure as hell wasn't the only one involved.

And yes, we do have problems. Serious problems. So do you my friend, and our problems are the same. Some people just choose to ignore their problems in hopes that they'll just go away. Never forget that your innocent, democracy spreading, aid providing administration is responsible for the deaths of far more innocent, uninvolved civilians in the name of "democracy" than OBL is in the name of Allah.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I love that he basically repeating democrat talking points. The democrat pundits on Hardball were forced to agree with him.

I wonder if they stop and think about that at all?

He'd be an idiot if he didn't try to exploit internal US political divisions.
He's a maniac, but he's not a moron.

However, since when do Democratic talking points include "you're still in Iraq because the Democrats are controlled by global corporate elites" or whatever he said to that effect?

Cute attempt to portray your political opponents as sleeping with the enemy, but it won't fly.

Try harder next time

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I made the connection, I made the thread. Again, do you have anything to add? If you knew the history of religion you would know why we are here. Again, he is stating that he is giving us a chance, one that we will not and should not take.

He is trying to attract those in the country that he can incite to hate the government, and then when there is a terror strike, it will go against the administration rather than those who purpotrated the act. Man, this is a sad time in which we live.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
An islamic fundamentalist would never trim his beard. The tape is fake and should be summarily ignored.

Originally posted by esdad71
He is trying to attract those in the country that he can incite to hate the government, and then when there is a terror strike, it will go against the administration rather than those who purpotrated the act. Man, this is a sad time in which we live.

The continued alleged freedom of Osama Bin Laden six years after September 11, 2001 is doing more to go against the administration than anything else.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Frith]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
An islamic fundamentalist would never trim his beard. The tape is fake and should be summarily ignored.

Originally posted by esdad71

The continued alleged freedom of Osama Bin Laden six years after September 11, 2001 is doing more to go against the administration than anything else.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Frith]

Not true. They are known to both trim AND dye their beards with Hena.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Not true. They are known to both trim AND dye their beards with Hena.

Not that I don't believe you, but does anyone back up their opinions with links on this thread?

Or is this thread a strictly editorial one, that is more in response to the other threads on similar themes?

Personally I think this thread should be closed, if all it is going to be is a cat fight.

Doc Moreau

edit to mention: I am not trying to incite more cat fight, I actually find Dronetek to be a very good contributor. I just feel that with all the other threads about similar topics, that this one is under the radar when it comes to the TOS and the sniping, and lack of supporting evidence...

[edit on 8/9/2007 by DocMoreau]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join