It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Video Discussion and Updates

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by mel1962
reply to post by deltaboy

Delta, whether you agree with Alex Jones or not, he predicted the event before hand, see below!

So did the news media and newspapers he points out that he used as a reference about a possible terrorist attack. I guess everybody has foresight eh? Remember that Bush had a warning that something was coming while he was in Crawford, TX back in August 6, 2001.

You mean when Barney was going after the Armadilla? I remember that, good times, good times...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Heres a PDF file of the

fl1.findlaw.com...

Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US

Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate Bin Ladin since 1997 has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the U.S. Bin Ladin implied in US television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the fighting to America."

After US missile strikes on his base in Afghanistan in 1998, Bin Ladin told followers he wanted to retaliate in Washington, according to xxxxxxxxxxx service.

An Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) operative told an xxxxxxxxxx service at the same time that Bin Ladin was planning to exploit the operative's access to the US to mount a terrorist strike.

The millennium plotting in Canada in 1999 may have been part of Bin Ladin's first serious attempt to implement a terrorist strike in the US. Convicted plotter Ahmed Ressam has told the FBI that he conceived the idea to attack Los Angeles International Airport himself, but that Bin Ladin lieutenant Abu Zubaydah encouraged him and helped facilitate the operation. Ressam also said that in 1998 Abu Zubaydah was planning his own US attack.
Ressam says Bin Ladin was aware of the Los Angeles operation.

Although Bin Ladin has not succeeded, his attacks against the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998 demonstrate that he prepares operations years in advance and is not deterred by setbacks. Bin Ladin associates surveilled our Embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam as early as 1993, and some members of the Nairobi cell planning the bombings were arrested and deported in 1997.

Al-Qa'ida members - including some who are US citizens - have resided in or traveled to the US for years, and the group apparently maintains a support structure that could aid attacks. Two al-Qa'ida members found guilty in the conspiracy to bomb our Embassies in East Africa were US citizens, and a senior EIJ member lived in California in the mid-1990s.

You could say it doesn't take a genius to figure out that terrorists wants to kill Americans, especially since Osama Bin Laden has warned for many many years. Just went to deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Valhall, I couldn't agree more, this means war, i.e. an attack. Too many things are coming together, I hope someone is watching for the sleeper cells!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that Alex also got copied on the Presidential Daily Briefing!

Deltaboy, I really don't want to get in a debate on Alex Jones, thats keep on topic. I was merely pointing out that the same things that happened before the 9/11 attacks are happening now, like warnings from the CIA, Alex Jones, Bin Laden, etc.

[edit on 9/8/07 by mel1962]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just another citing that connects 'black-dyed beards' to jihadists.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Pakistan Taleban vow more violence (January of this year)

With a black-dyed beard, 34-year-old Baitullah greeted us in a big room with several of his armed men beside him. We sat on a new colourful quilt spread on the ground.

Baitullah seemed a man with only jihad (holy war) on his mind. During the interview he quoted several verses from the Koran to defend his stance that foreign forces must be evicted from Islamic countries.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I keep looking for all of the Osama Bin Laden photos I can find. Despite having grey in his beard for many years, this appears to be the first time he has colored it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
reply to post by agent violet

And Agent Violet, I also value your contribution and views...but this is too much for me to take. I cannot believe you would refer to him as honorable. Clearly you are an intelligent person...how can you be so blind?

Yes, and let's don't forget that if he killed 3000 americans, he's also making a lot of harm to Muslim people who are now his main victims. Most of them hate him for that.

There is something that bothers me. This afternoon, I read on the internet the American government was sure terrorist attacks were being prepared very soon. So, why don't they arrest the people involved?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I keep looking for all of the Osama Bin Laden photos I can find. Despite having grey in his beard for many years, this appears to be the first time he has colored it.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You haven't dated the photos. I have seen many more, and over the years (and early on- since 1998 to be exact) his beard clearly has had substantial gray in it. Why change that now?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by loam]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You haven't dated the photos. I have seen many more, and over the years (and early on- since 1998 to be exact) his beard clearly has had substantial gray in it. Why change that now?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by loam]

Are you just looking for comparison or just trying to figure out why Bin Laden dyed his beard now?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Don't know if this is posted, but heres the full version of the footage. If it was posted long time ago on here... sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I put a current and 1998 photo together for kicks.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well both are related.

In other words, as far as I can tell, he has not previously dyed his beard- despite the fact the 'need' was present for MANY years. So, I doubt it was a vanity thing. So, why now?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well both are related.

In other words, as far as I can tell, he has not previously dyed his beard- despite the fact the 'need' was present for MANY years. So, I doubt it was a vanity thing. So, why now?

Since its all speculation from what I have said before, we just have to wait for Osama to mention about his beard and why its dyed eh?

Guess we always like to ask men and women why they dyed their hair.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I guess the "gray and feeble" look just wasn't terrifying enough for the media to broadcast.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been shown yet but here is a video of a interview Katie Couric does with Michael Scheuer, who is mentioned in OBL's video. On right side of page article.

www.cbsnews.com...

I agree, there is an obvious threat here. If its not immediate it is inevitable that something will happen.

Also on a side note, whether we agree this is OBL or not, we have to all agree that it is like the opening act foreshadowing events that will bring a climax to this whole awful scenario.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
it is like the opening act foreshadowing events that will bring a climax to this whole awful scenario.

spot on.

Its like he is telling us he can get us anytime, but will wait.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

and

reply to post by intrepid

Point taken. The message alone found in his speech is threat enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
My warning to Mr. Bin Laden. Dear sir, Should you find it necessary to attack the United States Of America heed this warning. America can muster the best and the brightest the toughest and the meanest men you will ever see. What are you going to do when you have 50 million American killing machines down on you? You fight for your Islamic ways however if you attack us again Islam is dead, We will nuke your beloved religious sites, Lay waste to every Arab city that harbors your kind and kill every dream you have ever had. Attack us again sir and you will be to blame for this not anyone else, Just you. So as you sleep tonight think about what I have said just before you bring the world down on your head.
Convert to Islam? No sir, I will send you straight to hell.

If your government had catched Ben Laden before, you wouldn't need to tell this kind of heinous words.
I understand you're very sad and upset about the 9/11 but saying you will kill innocent people is as stupid as the Ben Laden's terrorists attacks. You can't blame muslims for Ben Laden's behaviour. Most of the Afghanistans hated him, the Talibans and all the guys who were in the training camps (who all came from other countries). You can't blame innocent people for Ben Laden's behavior, that won't make the world become a better place to live. "Oeil pour oeil, dent pour dent" should never be an option.
By the way, did you know Saddam Hussein hated Ben Laden? He hated him because he was a religious man and Saddam Hussein was at the head of a laic party and a laic country. Of course, Ben Laden hated him for that. To conclude, don't forget that it's the Americans who let Al Qaeda enter Iraq... and... I hope nothing will happen on Tuesday, it would be catastrophic for many innocent people.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
I always thought there was much value in a lot of Chomsky's work,

And your going to let a alleged crazed terrorists opinions of Chomsky influence you? Didn't Bush tell you not to let the terrorist keep you from going to the nearest chain store? Why start getting ideas about Chomsky?

I wonder how people will react to him and his work now that he has received praise from Bin Laden.

The misinformed and ignorant reactionary crackpots among us will probably take OBL's word for this one thing and disregard all the other things his saying.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join