It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAF Bentwaters Museum Open

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Has anyone visited the new museum open every other weekend at Bentwaters / Rendelsham Forest? Any suspicians of an underground alien facility there - as suggested in Larry Warren's book? Its a long drive there from Wales and I am wondering if its worth checking out.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well the website mentions the incident at least:

The building also has a link with the UFO sightings that occurred in December 1980. Numerous books have been written about this and there is no doubt that the Bentwaters CP played a fundamental role during this period of ‘unexplained’ activity!

Source

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hi all,

Graham Haynes, the curator of the RAF Bentwaters aviation museum has already commented on the alleged underground facility, he posted this on my forum...

One thing that I am 100% sure of is that there was not a secret underground facility (of any description) at Bentwaters nor was there a storage facility for UFO parts.

I do believe Larry Warren was involved in the Rendlesham forest case, other witnesses place him at the scene. I do believe most of his story too. However, there appears to be no underground facility under RAF Bentwaters.
Apparently, the entrance to the underground facility pointed out by Larry Warren leads to a box cupboard!

I do not think there is anything in the museum regarding UFOs.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by JH80]

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

JH80
Hi all,

Graham Haynes, the curator of the RAF Bentwaters aviation museum has already commented on the alleged underground facility, he posted this on my forum...

One thing that I am 100% sure of is that there was not a secret underground facility (of any description) at Bentwaters nor was there a storage facility for UFO parts.

I do believe Larry Warren was involved in the Rendlesham forest case, other witnesses place him at the scene. I do believe most of his story too. However, there appears to be no underground facility under RAF Bentwaters.
Apparently, the entrance to the underground facility pointed out by Larry Warren leads to a box cupboard!

I do not think there is anything in the museum regarding UFOs.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by JH80]

I know this is an old thread but considering the curator of the museum says there is no underground base on Bentwaters I'm sure everyone knows that is a lie now as there is even a bus tour that goes deep down underground and you can see the facilty complete with hospital and school .

top topics

join