It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd object caught in snapshot of Nevada road sign...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

Actually that is the sign up the road, indicating one mile to the exit... I took pictures of the actual exit sign, which doesn't have the "1 Mile" on it. It is a popular sign for obvious reasons, and there are many images on the net.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
MM just out of curiosity, was it windy that day? Some sort of wind borne detritus would be the likeliest explanation -- such as a shopping bag or something of the sort.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I was going to ask the same question, only that I figured the wind might have blown a small piece of lint or dust off of the camera.

reply to post by commodore64

THANKS BUDDIE

[edit on 8-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Are you joking..

No offense, but I have those all the time in my photos, their bits of dust, and the more Fstop you have the more likely you are to see it..

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I see it Mirthful Me! Thanks for the link. I took a picture once of what I thought had a UFO in it, only noticed the object much later than when i took the pic....Gosh I wish I could remember what picture and where I put it..I would share it. Where was this? Sorry I didn't read the thread

If I find that picture, I'll send it too you U2U, so you can have a look

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

It was not particularly windy, light and variable to say the least (as opposed to my recent trip on the same route that was intolerably windy).

It was quite nice, and I was able to make a scheduled appointment in Reno without any effort at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Purple Haze.

Or ionized air ( with aether of course) giving of UV and purple light from
the UFO aether craft energized by high voltage and frequency a/c electricity.

So was Jimi Hendrix a dis info agent.

Sources of purple light... check any physics book, oh my bad.. its all solid
state now due to Einstein.

Check an old Whittaker book.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That's really bloody interesting. You obviously didn't see or hear anything else you would have mentioned it I suppose.

11_11, great post!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I guess Steve Fossett wasn't missing yet when the photo was taken, so we can definitely rule out 'ole Stevo as a possibility.

It's definitely a UFO, it's definitely in the sky, and it's definitely not dust or a spec on the CCD. It's just a classic case of a UFO that will never be an IFO.

11 11, that's one heck of an analysis you did earlier. Any possibility you could put your skills to use on my Vanuatu UFO? There's no truck or road to base measurements on however.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, I'd recommend everyone quickly going through their entire archive of digital photos and have a thorough look at the skies, you just might find something like this. There's no telling how many people have photographed the real deal and either overlooked it or dismissed it as a bird, bug, dust, Steve Fossett, helicopter, etc.

[edit on 9/9/07 by Evasius]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

How odd that you mention the review of photographs, as I just had a member (a well established member) forward me a picture that they took that has a "similar" object that is in the air (and as such, qualifies as a UFO). I did not take this picture, and have no details as to the circumstance and offer it at face value, for comparison, and anecdotal evidence that this does happen. Perhaps the member will be willing to come forward and provide more information, but I did agree to post it without their name being mentioned.

So without further delay or comment:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Thanks Mirthful Me for posting that picture. There is no big story behind that picture, I took it on a nice summer day, and noticed the black spot much later. It was taken this summer, and whatever the black spot is, seems large in comparison to the ski lift below (look close you'll see the ski lift). If anyone cares to analyze the black spot, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I too have captured (completely by mistake ) a weird anomaly while photographing a rainbow. I did not notice it at the time but upon review it really stuck out.

Here's the tie fighter looking for the deeth starr I believe...lol wow. The pics in sequence are posted on this thread Ufo's over the rainbow if you care to check them out. Cool find Mirthful..keep them shutters rollin....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I thought it was dust or debris, but if so it would show more than one piece if its a windy day?
im gonna have to go with UFO myself, lookin at Saurons Blown up pics it looks oval so yea good pics matey

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think all the UFOs today are the triangle type (Belgian Triangle)
even thought the purple clouds (which would be larger then the craft itself)
appear oval or show two circular darker areas.

With a main motor in the center, you can only see the two smaller
motors at any of the sides.

Some dark UFOs, but mostly bright ones on this page.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Absolutely not.. I and a friend have seen, UP CLOSE(within 50 ft.), a silver disc in the mountains of Northern Colorado. Very real and definitely using inverse gravity technology.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

Actually that is the sign up the road, indicating one mile to the exit... I took pictures of the actual exit sign, which doesn't have the "1 Mile" on it. It is a popular sign for obvious reasons, and there are many images on the net.

Hehe, yeah... I realised that after I posted... oops. Oh well I guess it confirms that Deeth and Starr Valley are actual places in a way. When I first looked at the sign I though this just HAS to be somebody being a smart arse.

I had a bit of a look at the pic and I can't find anything wrong with it, although I dont have very good software for this kind of thing, but it looks like a genuine UFO to me so well done!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

I think there are probably as many different UFO types as there are alien life forms or cars.

If it IS a "typical flying saucer" UFO, it would look exactly like that. I'd say it would probably be travelling at a decent speed because if I was in charge of it, I wouldn't be putting along slowly in clear daylight at an altitude where anyone could see it. They probably zip along like this more often than anyone realises, but due to high speed are almost undetectable to the naked eye. My $0.02.

[edit on 11/9/07 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yeah, I was thinking about that.
I just happened to collect a large amount of UFO photos from
one hot spot of activity and was on those pages.

There is the disc in Mexico:
www.youtube.com...
Notice Bessel flat mode variations in the light underneath and around the
craft.

And this youtuber may not have triangles:
www.youtube.com...

And there is a big assortment here:
airlinemusic.mysite.com...

But for oval blurs and ones with two dark circles.....yeah, Belgian Triangle
type.

Yeah, Alien life forms... you got billions and billions of chances to
find one... or miss them all... there is good odds in Earths life time
you won't discover any flying UFO.

I honestly think if those are human pilots in UFOs, those are
the paranoid one. If we humans can fly, what about any one else....
including Aliens from other worlds.

One thing for sure, you (us.. humans not in the know) won't learn any thing
from any human pilot or Alien pilot of a UFO for earths lifetime or of the
Universe if that continues with out us.

Speed.. well they do hover... I think stuck is the word.. human pilots
getting lost or engines out of sync.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/11/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join