It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Dark Knight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I guess, if you know something would happen in 2011, then would it mean all the people such as presidents know?

Don't you think somewhere in the office, people with sunglassess watching what you are writing???

Would there be an end of mass chaos? I mean would there be a peace after that? If 85% of population gets killed, then what happens next?

But it isn't something like aliens steal our souls, right? I still can't believe what you are saying...

What will you do, if what you proposed is not happend? Right now, the world still looks pretty calmed....

So you mean, one day, it will just pop up, and people will turn mad and killing each other that will result reduction of 85% of population?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by metal]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think that what will happen is a last ditch effort to force the remaining population to succumb to the same situation that lead to the chaos in the first place. The Military and the Government will be unaffected by the calamity and will be refreshed and ready to rule in the after math. I just don't believe that people will be so accepting of them afterwards. That is where the final battle will begin. When the smoke settles, then small bands or groups of like mind will quickly assemble to begin creating the new society and the law will be of cooperation and gratitude rather than greed and taking advantage. I have hope for the future of our species, and I welcome the coming chaos as in chaos comes clarity.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think that guy got banned, so i wouldn't expect a reply. I think he was banned not sure.. havent seen him on in a long time.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
why was he banned?

cuz what he said was lie? he looked pretty serious

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is not Banned?

He is not around due to bunking down, He was only here a few weeks ago, He pops back in now and again,

See the link for his latest happenings,

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He said in a U2U that he would be leaving the UK on 26th august, never to return.

Shame really as his hypothesis was quitte intruiging, and he copped a lot of stick for what he believed. Can't help thinking that he may have divulged more details if he wasn't met with such initial hostility. that in turn might have shed more light on whether he was for real or not.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I keep hearing this guy mentioned, yet I have no clue as to what he was about. Can anyone provide cliff notes, or at least relevant links for the rest of us to follow up on?

TIA

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaliayev
I keep hearing this guy mentioned, yet I have no clue as to what he was about. Can anyone provide cliff notes, or at least relevant links for the rest of us to follow up on?

TIA

D4rk Kn1ght is an ATS member who, back in december started a thread warning people of a catastophic meltdown of society which would occur between 2009 and 2011. Details of which came from him in a series of post in that thread. It basically involved a man-made, hoaxed apocalypse, which would be brought on by - among other things - apparitions in the sky which would tie in to religious prophesy, UFOs, and messages beamed into peoples conciousness. It is all supposed to culminate in October 2011.

His critics gave hime a hard time because he would not reveal his source other than to say it was a former MI5/6 intelligence agent, and to be fair, the idea is pretty far fetched.

However far fetched though, his warning bore ominous similarities to Canadian journalist Serge Monast's alleged expose of of a conspiracy called Project Bluebeam.

Also, the technology to produce mass holograms in the stratosphere, and to create invasive thoughts in an individual as arguably, allegedly exist.

D4rk Kn1ght also said the aparitions would build very gradually, and would be noticable this year. The rash of repoerted UFO activity this year has added weight to his words with a lot of people.

Added altogether it makes for a very interesting subject...

Here is the original thread:
Above Top Secret...

and a follow up thread from this year:
Above Top Secret...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
At that time, I was surfing around ATS, not registered.

I thought he came off as very sincere. It seemed to me that he truly believes something is going to happen.

I wish the guy the best no matter what, though. I think people should lay off with the hostilities towards him about this. I realize it's up for discussion and not everyone has to buy what he says at face value - but come on. Taunting him and mocking him are not logical ways of getting to the truth of the matter.

top topics

join