It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Place Cloud before towers fell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The towers were still standing when this was taken.

It is in 911 in plane site and other movies..

has to prove something happened ground level?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I believe that still is from AFTER the first tower collapse...just after. If you look closely, there is only one tower in that still, what you see is just a lot of dust and smoke where the other tower was...there are spots where you can see the sky through the smoke/dust cloud.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
no it is not it is in a different angle than other camera shots it is with both buildings up

look up the story

watch 911 in plane site

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm not watching in plain sight again, but if you have a link to the short clip with this cloud, I'd love to see it.

If both buildings were still standing, why is there that HUGE dust/smoke cloud present that goes from top to bottom of the tower?

Here is a vid of the first collapse....notice after the collapse the smoke and dust lingers like in your screenshot, and the white smoke/dust cloud that rises from the ground is the same as in your shot.

also, from here www.questionsquestions.net...

Unfortunately, the producers of In Plane Site were taken in by a very obvious hoax, which first circulated on the internet not long after 9/11. They aren't the only ones — this video clip has been featured on numerous websites and was also covered in Eric Hufschmid's Painful Questions. I have a version in my archives which I downloaded in mid-2002 (for reference, it is linked at the bottom of this page).

Simply explained, this footage is an apparently manipulated view of the WTC just as the South Tower collapses. The view is facing the North Tower from an angle where the South Tower is hidden behind the North Tower. This angle was an edge-on, diagonal view of the North Tower, but someone has altered the image to make it appear that there are two towers standing, both appearing to be lined up square with the camera. The rooflines have apparently been altered to make one side slightly higher than the other, which creates the illusion of two towers (it may be that this is just an unaltered view of the North Tower from a perfectly diagonal angle, but I have not found any other images which show an irregularity in the roof level that would create this two-building illusion; therefore, I believe this footage has been deliberatlely altered by persons unknown). In any case, speculating about what manipulation may or may not have been used on this footage is not necessary to demonstrate that it simply isn't what is being claimed.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by sensfan]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well that certianly is not an after shot taken after the first collapse..After that first tower fell thier was MUCH more dust. In falling the cloud was huge... that photo shows a ground level explosion....

And [SNIP] 911 in plane site....Truth distorters. Betrayers... They go so far as to bring up the point of the mainstream media not being able or willing to report what they found on thier limited budget and equipment...Well we in the real world have even less BUT we do have our computers and our VHS copies of the days events. What 911 in plane site doesn't touch is made clear in the september clues videos.

Just Goto YouTube or Live leak and search for "September Clue" and you will see how the media lied and can verify it on your own tape. We they commited 911, they gave us eye candy and false leads to endlessly debate and argue about. Truth is CIA project mockingbird is real and in effect. KILL YOUR TV!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Yes, post the video clip. Grainy blurry pictures are a tell tail sign of a doctored photo.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Just Goto YouTube or Live leak and search for "September Clue" and you will see how the media lied and can verify it on your own tape. We they commited 911, they gave us eye candy and false leads to endlessly debate and argue about. Truth is CIA project mockingbird is real and in effect. KILL YOUR TV!

Killtown anyone?? more of the same tv trickery garbage

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Do you have your own VHS tape of the days event? Because I do. Can you prove Killtown is untrue or are you just accusing them because you saw a plane hit the tower on tv and saw wreckage on tv and online.....

You should really give that september clue video a chance. No its not killtown. But they are not saying anything differnt and they have the dead ringer truth.

However reguardless of our differing opinions let that not stop us from uniteing in the pursuit of justice for the victims.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
However reguardless of our differing opinions let that not stop us from uniteing in the pursuit of justice for the victims.

You want to give them justice? Let them rest in peace and stop these false claims that are being made.

I watched the pathetic videos.... it's all garbage and been debunked by the every 5th grade class across America.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i like how you 'debunk' it in this thread, but in the thread that irrefutably shows it you dont reply...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

now, debunk that or go back to 5th grade yourself.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

What I was refering to in my post was that of TV Fakery and media manipulation. You want me to debunk that? Tell me where to start...I'll send you to the video archives to show the original footage. If you want to claim it isnt the original... my friend you will have to provide me with the proof.

Now, if you would like me to see a thread where you have posted something to see, please kindly use the U2U option we all have. Refrain from derailing a thread. I will however go to where you are asking and be more than happy to give you my opinion...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
WTC2 is collapsing in that photo. It's an old point and if you dig back through the forums, LaBTop has an old thread somewhere in the 9/11 section that he started to post images in (I think the title was "Building 7 images all day" or something like that) where we actually used similar photo angles and maybe a trig concept or two to show that WTC2 was completely missing in that photo.

Think of it this way, if you're familiar with the layout of the complex. Look at the angle the WFC complex is making with the WTC complex. If WTC2 was right behind WTC1 in this photo, then WTC2 would be sitting on top of WTC4.

Edit: Here's looking back at WTC2 as it collapses:

There's a cloud of smoke rising from the lobby area, but it's on the wrong side of the building and only consistent with testimonies of explosions in the basements of the towers.

Look at how WTC1 and 2 are positioned relative to each other. They aren't perfectly diagonal to each other from their corners. They're offset.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
well capn its like this...
i posted evidence to support the OPs claim. now, if you can prove the picture false that he/she posted, fine.

however the title of the thread is "out of place cloud before the towers fell", and i posted a pic and video that support this. yes it was from another thread but it was not with the intent to 'hijack' this one.

the OP is right, bottom line, even if the source is wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

All of this makes me simply want to thank God for William Rodriguez and the willingness of others to tell the truth in face of the seeming juggernaut of the USA government's official conspiracy theory as 'factual explication of events.'

There were explosions underground and the lobbies of the buildings looked like they had been bombed -- they had been.

But, nothing to see here folks, move along, move along...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Bottom line debris on fire and from the irplane lnaded on the ground and cught buildings in the area on fire.

If you can beat an eyewitness who was leavign the area after the planes hit the building then I ask you to produce ANYONE that was in the are during the attack that said a building exploded before the towers collapsed.

My Brother in law who worked in a finacial institute across the street.

Untill then stop the armchair quarterbacking.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[unsupported heresay]well, torlough, your brother in law may have been close, but my cousin twice removed told me his mother's sister's cousin's kid actually planted the bombs and set up the radio beacon that the plane's autopilot locked onto for precise targeting.[/unsupported heresay]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by billybob]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
well its quite possible his relative didn't hear explosions but they happened. these people did experience them. if i got to disneyworld and don't ride or see space mountain does that mean that space mountain is a hoax?

if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to report it to the media, will the ratings fall?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Look at the picture in your post. The dust cloud is almost 50 stories high, approximately twice the width of the World Trade Center, and on the north side of the complex. If both of the towers are still standing in the photograph, then where is the dust cloud in this video?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
there

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join