It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas giant planets create moons and spit them out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Sleeper,

I'll bet you would have thought twice about posting this thread if you had known how many scientifically informed people there were on ATS. Mainstream science is based of scientific fact. But thanks for the post.

Well well John Lear...
You’re the guy who claimed the WTC was destroyed by energy beams from space weren’t you ?

Gee you must know an awful lot about science Mr Lear. I’d love to meet your alien friends.

I hope you get some treatment soon for that paranoia. Even though you blacked out your avatar tab, I recognise that psychosis anywhere.

Perhaps with your great fund of knowledge Mr Lear you can explain how the Earth and the Moon happen to have totally different geochemical make up if as you say they came from the same dust ?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If blackholes are the engine beneath the hood, what would happen if we were pulled into the engine? And what are your theories about white holes, dark matter, and prana?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh, and could you find out for me (if you don't already know) whether any mind-altering substances were placed here by the ET's? I heard a theory that mushrooms and marijuanna are not from Earth, and that Herb may have come from the Sirius star system... Maybe... you could "ask" for me....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If the center of a galaxy is a black hole (which all are) how does it spit out planets and suns????

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerberusxp
If the center of a galaxy is a black hole (which all are) how does it spit out planets and suns????

Have you been to the center of our galaxy? If not, how do you know there is a black hole there?

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This theory will not work at least late in the planet's evolution because if the centrifugal forces are strong enough to neutralize or even overpower gravity, The planet will also lose its upper layers of the atmosphere. For now it's not happening because the planet has already reached an equilibrium unless foreign matter in significant amounts is introduced to it.

However, during the planet/star formation when things are coming together under the force of gravity, things will try to spin up, like water forming a vortex down the sink. The spinning will accelerate as more stellar gases and other debris come together. Some will be thrown out and also condense(also in a vortical manner) as moons or planets. But without further influx of matter or energy, things will stabilize and settle.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What sleeper proposes here is akin to what Wallace Thornhill claims on Thunderbolts.info

It is plausible.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
What sleeper proposes here is akin to what Wallace Thornhill claims on Thunderbolts.info

It is plausible.

No, they're not the same, because Wallace's theory is electromagnetic nature, although the results could be the same.

But Sleeper's method won't work. He specifically mentioned centrifugal force to cause matter to be spit out, but it's not going to happen without additional source of energy other than centrifugal force and that he didn't even explore.

Learn some basic physics. If a huge rock could break from a planet's gravitational pull by going very fast round the planet, then everything traveling at the same speed with it will escape the gravitational pull as well, that includes the atmosphere.

Sleeper might have confused it with the effects you see in a centrifuge separator where heavy/denser matter gets flung to the rim while the ligher/less dense materials are force towards the center.

It's different when you're dealing with open space and not within the confined walls of a centrifuge. If nothing is physically restraining an object in a gravity field, it will free fall and experience weightlessness. if It rotates at a sufficient speed around a gravity source so that it orbits, it experience weightlessness. If it rotates even faster, it leaves orbit, or orbit becomes elliptical, either way, it still experience weightlessness.

What my point here is centrifuge separators work because there's a physical restraint and the materials experience centrifugal g-forces that's why the densest gets flung to the rim.

But in Sleeper's example, there are no centrifugal g-forces felt, nothing gets separated and everything gets thrown out to space. And if by some unknown force or external factors, should cause the planet to rotate unnaturally fast or the atmospheric gases to spin fast round the equator.

Maybe if the planet ejected gas if they managed to break spin fast enough round the equator, break the force of gravity by some unknown energy source. But in this case, they'll need to condense in orbit, but not within the planet.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

You said "Learn some basic physics".

To that i say, "Learn some basic English". I used the word "akin" for a reason. No, they are not the same. They are similar.

No need to be snotty.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Will the red dot on Jupiter produce a moon eventually?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's a interesting idea of how planets are made. But why would planets keep a horizontal rotation around the sun if they just plop out of the sun. I would think it would be more like your Planet /moon theory. They would plop out and move vertical and horizontal that way it came out. So planets would not be on a horizontal rotation.

But what do I know I went to public school.

-_Morpheus_-

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hello sleeper

Interesting theory I have to say.

While trawling the net a good while back I came across the following short videw. Does it help you'r cause in any way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a1453031b49.gif[/atsimg]

Again thank you sleeper for you'r theory.
I can now look at this image in a different light.
On close inspection of the image if you will notice the two comets crash into the sun. Could this infact be where the extra force comes from to launch the moon or planet?

Since the sun changed in 1998, with two anomalies appearing to emerge out of the sun, and as the second object, dubbed the "Orcus", was ejected, so our planet was radiated by dangerous X-rays from the sun,

I had also better put in the link to the source

www.akasha.de...

I have also been trying to put the picture together of this object the orca and try find out where it is now. If you are interested I have a thread here where I have been trying to get a discussion going. It has hints of a NASA cover-up also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace All

daz__
edit to add my opinion
edit to add source
edit to fix image

[edit on 5/6/2009 by daz__]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My mistake! I mis-read

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Jibblin]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
haven't seen this thread out for a while.

on reviewing my post I noticed that some of of the information I posted is out of date and that akasha.de is no longer the same so I will try fill in the blanks again.

first is the following image which shows the sun spitting something out.
take note of the pair of comets that impact on the sun's 5 o clock position just before the explosion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5ecf6333bca.gif[/atsimg]

the site akasha.de and the relevent page have moved to the following site.

www.aton432hz.info...

namaste

daz

[edit on 14/1/2010 by daz__]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Interesting sun video!

I posted some supporting evidence about this planet forming phenomenon HERE.

• The equivalent of post-menopausal stars giving unlikely birth to new planets. Most planets form soon after a sun, but astronomers found two older stars, one at least 400 million years old, with new planets.

[edit on 14/1/10 by plumranch]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This may be an old thread, but its very interesting. I think the sun very mysterious and to me, based on what occurred contemplating infinity, sungazing and downloads that sort of became, contact with Higher Self, Quantum Physics/Wierdness, meets the Beyond, (that which is outisde the hologram universe and from where the broadcast signal comes, some call its gardens the gardens of heaven), but wondeful.

Since this could be related to a flatscreen tv, or organic like bilogical cells, a hologram within, or any number of interesting things, who is sending the broadcast in, and from whence does it come, and why wouldnt this create more data in the system, ie, moons, planets, etc. We all have to imagine we're living on something while we're here learning, don't we?

What I find interesting is that in science, there is evidence for both traditional controlling materialistic viewpoints AND for quantum, including holographic, and even some things that suggest what this thread is saying. Its like skywatching, you always have a choice.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Isn't this thread just a rehash of your The sun is pregnant! thread?

yea it is...i remember this thread many moons ago.....i however believe that the planets are being pulled toward the sun fro outside our solar system...not being spit out by the sun.....just as galaxies...a lot of space debri is being pulled in by the black holes at the center of galaxies creating galaxies...not being spit out by black holes.......just look at a galaxy everything is swirling around the black hole and into it....everything out in deep space that gets close enough to the swirl gets pulled in...adding to the galaxy......sorta like our solar system....taking a looong time too.......of course i could be wrong...the sun could be popping out planets...and the further they move out away from the sun the bigger they get....swell up like the big planets then just shrivel up and move on out....

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Funkydung]

also this maybe why the illuminati and the freemasons are so fascinated with Venus...they may know that this is the "new planet" that will be taking earths place...a new place for our(or their) offspring to live....just like mars...our ancestors probably did live on mars..when mars was where earth is now.....or visa versa

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Well, I don't know if I agree with that based on concepts of the sun in general. In a hologram lasers erect the image into 3d. Well, the only lasers I see in the cosmos are....
In addition, what if all stars had white and black hole technology, well waste paper baskets and broadcast, streaming in systems. If this is a hologram, which I believe it is, the broadcast signal is coming in, and that would include new planetary objects. The Creators/Designers/Programmers would be inputting this from Beyond.

What is the sun?
What is reality?
Who are we? Who are the ones that "may" be inputting the signals?

I see us all as becoming self in this system, and this as a school not a prison, but....time being a program based on orbits, time being different for different orbits, all being input through their own systems, and all being infinite, it creates many questions. My downloads, where I would have connection to HS, then wake up with more ideas that came, dealt with us all being like an infinite roll of film, each clip another us, there could not be two of us in the same "time" frame, but time is illusion to and in "no time" its all simultaneous. That Higher Self is thus Future Self and we do all eventually get there, pass the grades and school and tests.

Things do change constantly reform, new programs come in and old programs get recycled.

We're all really family too.

In the end we try to find our way with what we believe in this, but I think suns and even gas giants may play some interesting rolls here.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Sleeper, you'd be a great sci-fi author, but not so hot as an astronomer.

Gas giants pull their moons IN, not spit them OUT.

Why do the gas planets, each with unique formation histories of their own, have satellite systems containing a consistent fraction of each planet's mass, and why is this fraction so small compared to solid planet satellites? Dr. Robin Canup and Dr. William Ward of the SwRI Space Studies Department propose that it was the presence of gas, primarily hydrogen, during the formation of these satellites that limited their growth and selected for a common satellite system mass fraction.

As the gas planets formed, they accumulated hydrogen gas and solids such as rock and ice. The final stage of a gas planet's formation is believed to involve an inflow of both gas and solids from solar orbit into planetary orbit, producing a disk of gas and solids orbiting the planet in its equatorial plane. It is within that disk that the satellites are believed to have formed.

Canup and Ward considered that a growing satellite's gravity induces spiral waves in a surrounding gas disk, and that gravitational interactions between these waves and the satellite cause the satellite's orbit to contract. This effect becomes stronger as a satellite grows, so that the bigger a satellite gets, the faster its orbit spirals inward toward the planet. The team proposes that the balance of two processes — the ongoing inflow of material to the satellites during their growth and the loss of satellites to collision with the planet — implies a maximum size for a gas planet satellite consistent with observations.

www.swri.org...

Seriously, my friend, I think you need to take a course in astrophysics. this idea is sillier than the sun having babies -- and I still haven't received my invitation to the shower. I have a lovely tank of hydrogen as a gift for the mother to be.

Sorry, pal, but this is sillier than anything else. You are quoting here sources who say they "believe" this and that and they "consider" that this or that happens, yet in your mind you "believe" that these are FACTS.

I think YOU need to take a course in LOGIC first of all, then maybe what passes for "astrophysics" these days.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join