It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so... is this a number "19" on a Mars rock?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by dunkleskates
certainly looks that way, huh? of course they'll say it's a coincidense, you know, monkeys typing shakespeare.

They will say it is a coincedence? Who is they? I'll say it for them. It is a coincedence.

by they i meant nasa. i'm sorry if i set you off with my post, maybe i'm in the wrong place, but this is a conspiracy forum. i'm not saying what it is or isn't, but how can you know?you seem awfully sure it's a coincidence for a being member of a conspiracy site.

I like to consider myself a voice of reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
This is not unprecedented. NASA made the same mistake when they faked the moon landing.

They did not paint over the markings on a rock in this image at location marked R:

FAKED MOON LANDINGS ?

batesmotel.8m.com...

I have a question for you Archy. Why in the heck would nasa need to number rocks in any staged solar system landing? That theory makes me laugh at how hard people reach to find something that isnt there.

NASA COULD DUMP ROCKS OUT IN THE DESERT WITH NO NUMBERS. WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO HAVE SET PLACEMENT?

That theory is a clear indicator of how hard people work to find fault in themselves. We are people. We made it to mars and the moon. Accept that we are capable creatures. Stop belittleing yourself due to low self esteem.

That theory is not thought out, and the people who believe it arent thinking either.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now that I viewed the picture on a different pc, I can see the number 19. I haven't the slightest idea as to whether it is significant, but I finally saw it. WOOHOO!

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

This is not unprecedented. NASA made the same mistake when they faked the moon landing.

They did not paint over the markings on a rock in this image at location marked R:

FAKED MOON LANDINGS ?

batesmotel.8m.com...

I have a question for you Archy. Why in the heck would nasa need to number rocks in any staged solar system landing? That theory makes me laugh at how hard people reach to find something that isnt there.

NASA COULD DUMP ROCKS OUT IN THE DESERT WITH NO NUMBERS. WHY WOULD THEY HAVE TO HAVE SET PLACEMENT?

That theory is a clear indicator of how hard people work to find fault in themselves. We are people. We made it to mars and the moon. Accept that we are capable creatures. Stop belittleing yourself due to low self esteem.

That theory is not thought out, and the people who believe it arent thinking either.

I agree with the whole 'why the hell are rocks numbered' theory, but i dunno about reaching mars or the moon with manned missions... need to make up my mind about it, have read alot of pro and con arguments.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's 1,94 -- the Solar constant, not 19.

The solar constant is a computed average for the amount of heat energy reaching the earth's atmosphere in a unit of time. It is defined as being 1.94 calories per square centimeter per minute

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
Nice photoshop Glen. Are you suggesting that someone did the same to the picture on the "offical" site?

Nope :-) Just a joke, everyone kept finding more numbers and wizards and thought I'd lighten things up a bit. No harm intended. I think it's just a natural marking. It's interesting how the human brain recognizes patterns then associates them with what it knows. here's an example, a rock that looks like a snake head (actual size is 2-3 inches). Keep in mind I don't think all anomalies are fake or a mind trick...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I found the "19" rock in another image. It doesn't appear to be anything in direct light.
What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GriBiT

Originally posted by AZLS1
Nice photoshop Glen. Are you suggesting that someone did the same to the picture on the "offical" site?

here's an example, a rock that looks like a snake head (actual size is 2-3 inches). Keep in mind I don't think all anomalies are fake or a mind trick...

OH MY GOD!!! you found a mars sand snake!!! run for the hills!!!!
are they venomous?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That rock was labled that way by nasa artists that helped fake the moon landing...it is "rock prop 19" and was simply placed on the wrong side...the artists simply flipped the rock the wrong way.This proves that the mars landing is fake just like the moon landing...NASA is a front so money can be filtered in for other needs...[black ops].

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow...no way. You think that this could really be a number, maybe its a hoax? You promise you didn't alter this SO

Well, very interesting indeed. I also can't wait until the scientists have to explain this one! ( I think you have to zoom in once to see it cleary, otherwise you probably can't)

-wD

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I knew that this mars thing was a hoax.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hold the phones, folks! I was browsing around the main NASA sight, and I had to match it up just to make sure it wasn't faked (Sorry, S.O., I'm a little skeptic on these things myself) And I randomly clicked on another picture, and IT TOO HAD A 19 ON IT! It is on the right side of the photo, zoom in and you will see it!

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

Weird, huh?

-wD

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's my address rock. Nasa better get their rover off my lawn.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Quite interresting how the Ma'adims use Arabic numerals. Always knew there was something fishy with those Arabs

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by mikromarius]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Hold the phones, folks! I was browsing around the main NASA sight, and I had to match it up just to make sure it wasn't faked (Sorry, S.O., I'm a little skeptic on these things myself) And I randomly clicked on another picture, and IT TOO HAD A 19 ON IT! It is on the right side of the photo, zoom in and you will see it!

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

Weird, huh?

-wD

Looks like the same rock to me, but at a different angle. I think these were added by NASA as maybe a navigational aid, or to mark points of interest. There might be different numbers on other pictures, or they just released these pictures with the numbers on them without realizing people would make a big deal about them.

Of course I mean they added them to the pictures, not the rocks

[Edited on 1-21-2004 by JFetch]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well they sure did a good PS job, with lighting and perspective and all..... This whole damn mission is a hoax if you ask me. My guess is that these pictures, just like the lunar landing were partly staged in studio with miniatures (using helium filled dummies to impose your national heroes dancing on the Moon while the flag was waving in the wind behind), partly staged in a desert somwhere on Earth, with extensive use of color filters and computer manipulation. That's my stance on this matter anyway. This is a coverup for somethinng else. Probably the catastrophic event we all fear in the Yellowstone Park. An event which would fulfill every prophecy about the end of the World, the Lake of Fire etc etc.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   

FAKED MOON LANDINGS ?

batesmotel.8m.com...

From the site:

I tried to find a credible man to get my facts from on this subject, and I found just that. The following information came form Mr. Bill Kaysing, seven years head of technical publications for the Rocketdyne Research Department at the Propulsion Field Laboratory in the Simi Hills, near Kenoga Park, California. During this time as head of technical publications for Rocketdyne, Mr. Kaysing had a Top Secret clearance.

Facts about the Moon

An average days temperature on the moon ranges from 260� F to 280� F, too for film to survive. At those temperatures, film crinkles up into a ball.

About 20 miles about the Earth, there is a radiation belt named the Van Allen belt. No human can get through this belt, If you try than you get hit with 300+ rads of radiation. Unless they are surrounded on each side by 4 feet on lead.

There are millions of micro-metors traveling at speeds up to 6000 MPH, which would tear the ship to pieces.

If you look at the pictures/video of people on the moon, you will never see more than 3 stars.

When the LEM set down on the Lunar surface, it gave out 3000 lb. worth of thrust. This would have created a massive hole underneath the Lunar Module, but in pictures of the Lunar Module, the ground underneath is untouched.

Guess the dragon is about to fall down from the sky.... So they weren't the woman dressed in the Sun standing on the Moon after all. Then they are probably not the Father making the enemies of Jesjuah (the hethen gods whose names we have kept alive, only we call them planets, not stars, luminaries, gods or the army of Heaven) as footstools (About God: Heaven is his throne and the Earth is a footstool before his feet) before his feet either.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I wonder when we are going to see the FOX version of FAKE MARS LANDINGS

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ok. Did no one read my previous post?!?!?! Look at the image of the rock in FULL SUNLIGHT !!

There is no "19" on the rock. It's just a trick of light.

[rant]Some people are lazy and don't want to read through several pages of posts, so they just reply to the first post. R.T.F.T. thoroughly instead of just mindlessly answering like lemmings !![/rant]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has anyone read Wolves of the Calla in Stephen King's Dark Tower series? 19 is the magic number...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join