It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Discriminate on who they abduct?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is a sincere question. I was just wondering why most of the accounts of abductees are by Caucasians. Is it because people of other races are too scared to come fourth because of what is socially acceptable by there culture? Or is it that Aliens are only looking for people that carry certain genetic traits and those traits happen to be from one group of people?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Assuming AA is happening, I've read nothing convincing there is specifics regarding race. I consider the more-than-likely reporting of AA may be from people who are Caucasian and living in the USA. If there is a larger percentage of Caucasian v. other races being abducted by EBEs, I would rather not speculate as to why.

1957 Brazilian AA case of Antonio Villas Boas
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Other threads on the subject:
ATS Threads Tagged With: abduction, or Similar
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting question

Dallas

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey Dallas thanks for responding. I read the article that you posted. What interested me was the description and picture on the site of the succubus. I have also heard of the Nordic’s and they also seem to be far skinned and have blond hair. I guess this would natural if you had a race of people living in space and where deprived of sun. Do you think this is why most account are from Caucasians? Maybe the genetic traits are ideal for travel in space or the make Hybrid beings?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I found this one article but I don't totally agree with it's racist over tones. It is basically saying that the aliens phenomenon the is happening to caucasians is the same thing that happened when Europeans crossed the oceans. They looks as themselves as superior and the rest of the world as non human. And basically that what is happening now is a repeat.

For any human who has studied the history of race relations on Earth, this narrative may sound a little familiar. One learns as early as grade school a story about some white people who rode on marvelous ships over the ocean about 500 years ago and discovered that they were not the only intelligent beings in the world. The white people in the ships went to a number of places and found non-white people who they did not understand. Telling themselves these non-white beings were not human, the white people gave themselves permission to use them the way they used other non-human species like animals and plants. The white people forced or tricked the non-white people into becoming workers who would have no choice but to help carry out the reproduction of the white people's own increasingly more complicated 'civilization'. Sometimes the white people would cart away boatloads of the non-white people for use elsewhere and sometimes they would use the non-white people as cheap labor in their own lands. A result of the white people's interaction with the non-white people was the creation of cross-bred children; the African-American population is one of many examples of this effect. In short, the alien beings abducting humans act a lot like those white people acted hundreds of years ago when they found beings like themselves but different, living in ways which seemed nearly incomprehensible to them.

Link

[edit on 7-9-2007 by DaTruth]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken I've heard they have an interest in people of Chocktaw/Irish descent according to John Mack or Bud Hopkins....

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think it has a great deal to do with not actual alien abduction, but the shift in our paradigms regarding religion and science. UFOs are filling the gap religion used to fill in a great many people. I asked a similar question in one of my threads a few weeks ago, and got this extremely enlightening answer from Astyanax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a research paper here, that talks about demographics amongst "abductees" and "ritual abuse survivors" that may help explain this.

Here also is an intersting abstract.

Keeping in mind, of course, that I do not believe we are "visited" by aliens for some hidden purpose, nor that people are actually abducted.

If there were actually aliens around that were technologically advanced enough to get here from millions or billions of light years away, they would have no reason to hide from us. Except, maybe, that they're waiting for us to get over our superstitious phase (i.e., religious beliefs) before they'll be comfortable revealing that they exist.

Space is so huge, and time is so long, that the odds of a hypothetical advanced alien species actually finding us are remote.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

Extraterrestrial don't conduct abductions.
Human covert group do.

If you desire to, you can have a contact with Extraterrestrial, but this is done with respect, love and compassions.
ETD

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great question. I've often wondered this. Whatever alien abduction is. I agree, they just might be carried out by humans. There's definitely a large human element to it, IMO. It's a very complicated subject and not one to be scoffed at, seriously. I've witnessed a few traumatised folk myself, some of them just kids, and you can't tell these folk they didn't see what they're telling you they saw. It might even be a "group hallucination" but it definitely isn't any accidental one. Some intelligence picked on them and made it happen, whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't really think there's racial discrimination involved in abductions. I think humans from every race experience it. Its just that there are more caucasians coming forward with there stories. In cultures run by religion, people face more social ridicule for talking about alienss than in countries like the US.

So its not that caucasians experience abductions more, its just there are more caucasians in the position to talk about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hell yeah the aliens discriminate. Notice they never abduct anybody hot? it's always some mundane completely uninteresting boring yokle that they abduct and never someone like angelina jolie or hotter. Why!!!! Whats wrong with the damned aliens! They need to abduct me so that I can re arrange all of their abduction lists to only include the hottest and sexiest women in the world. Then once they have abducted them all and have them all on the ship they can let me play head inspector and ummm...terrestrial gene implanter...for the greater glory of the zeti empirium!

Damn you you aliens, come down and abduct me for a change...so that i can make some changes...for like the greater good and cooperation of the human/zeti alliance!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As far as Im concerned, the other races -nordics, reptiles, dwarves & snails are all fantasy's..the only sightings of any credibility is Roswell & B&B Hill cases..both with very credible witness's and testimony that by the way match in their descriptions of the Grays.

*Shrugs*

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't think that they discriminate as far as race goes but perhaps a bit of container nepotism, now I'll buy that.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Some people report that behind the bio-robots(programmable lifeforms), they say human controlling them...
This is very interesting.
Other methods used by human covert group is astral body extraction and modification, so you wake up and your physical body will manifest the changes made to your astral body done by their machines.
Very sophisticated equipment.
ETD

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Who ever arranges for the aliens to abduct people from this planet for experiments and as a food source, should direct them towards the super max hard line prisons and let them have their pick of the dross that we as law abiding citizens really want rid of.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by Mukiwa]

[edit on 8/9/2007 by Mukiwa]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have read that there are some qualities looked for or that people with certain backgrounds have of those that get abducted.

One is coming from a military family, and another is having strong psi abilities.

Ron Patton wrote an article titled something like, "A Devil in ALien's clothing. Google his name and read the short article. He gives other reasons why one would be abducted too.

Also, check out Derryl Simms website, www.alienhunter.org He believes there is a genetic makeup in the Irish, and Indian that attracts aliens to abduct those who have some of these genes. NOt sure why, might relate to producing hybrids and the alien's whole genetic engineering plan. OH his website might be www.alienhunter.com, one or the other of the two.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
reply to post by wigit

Some people report that behind the bio-robots(programmable lifeforms), they say human controlling them...
This is very interesting.
Other methods used by human covert group is astral body extraction and modification, so you wake up and your physical body will manifest the changes made to your astral body done by their machines.
Very sophisticated equipment.
ETD
Yes, I can take all you've said. Astral body extraction and modification sounds like a good "weapon" to have. I do believe folk have had encounters for thousands of years but the "grey" type abductions seem quite new. I often wonder if it's a military discovery and the man in the street is the guinea pig? I put a similar question to Jim Marrs thread the other night, still waiting to see what the response will be. This kind of thing might explain why some folk think they've got a limb on back to front after an abduction experience. As for the few mentions here of the Irish being more prone to abduction, I've never heard of that before but I've heard of a few red-haired humans (doctor/types) involved in carrying out the abductions.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I've not heard of an Oriental person being abducted.. haha.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

From what I have heard and this has been confirmed by Disclosure Project witnesses.

The reptiles and the Greys like you call them are grown in labs by human covert group. They are very advanced robots, just like in Hollywood but of quite better quality.
ETD

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
The reptiles and the Greys like you call them are grown in labs by human covert group. They are very advanced robots, just like in Hollywood but of quite better quality.
ETD
But how do they get them to move through walls? that's the big question. There's some technology that changes the surroundings e.g. someone abducted from their car might see a churned up field as a smooth lawn. Is this all in the brain (hallucinations) or something else?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mukiwa

*Most people that are abductees and experiencers keep low profiles in life.
*And as far as people being part of the alien food chain you are mistaken.
*As for abducting prisoners, think of the minor mistakes you have made in life, do you deserve people to throw you to the dogs?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join