It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what to get

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
so my wifes birthday is coming up im taking her out for sushi (she loves it) and mebbe a movie. but i dont have a clue as to what to get her. usually she drops hints here and there for something she wants and such but this year there have been none or ive missed them. any ideas on what to get her? is there like a universal gift thats great...besides flowers?

ladies- what would you like for your birthdays?
guys- what have been some of the most memorable gifts youve given?

any ideas will help

~Ghost~

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well as long as you stay away from Anything that can be used to clean straighten cook or otherwise be useful around the house you should do pretty well. Depending on your budget a day at a spa is nice or if that is out of your budget stop in at bath and body works perhaps make a trip to the lingirie store, at least those always work for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
get a girl a flute^^if she isnt one of those who thinks its a sign that u want her to.... she will be very happy
there is nothin more sexy and cute then a lcute girl playing a fleita^^
if shes playfull and charming shes gona love you for it
im getting my a flute

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
something creative- organise a scrapbook of pictures of you and her.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was also going to suggest a day at the spa/ health farm. Maybe a few hours in a sensory deprevation tank.

A night out at a plush restaurant (or even a chippy opposite a plush swanky place can be romantic. Remember, it's the company you keep, not the places you go, that matter. )

But more to the point, what kind of stuff does she like, and how muich time/cash you got to spend?

Concert tickets to her favourite band if they're touring, or a band she loves.
A day out at a theme park
A day by the sea
A day in bed smothered in red roses and hampered with massages and bubble baths

You know her better than we do matey, give us a few clues.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

is there like a universal gift thats great...besides flowers?

Yes, it's called jewelry.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Write her a letter, not a text, not an email but a genuine love letter. Now a days we don't write each other letters anymore, I find that sad. There is nothing more romantic then a sincere love letter.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Definitely true. i have a hundred of those in a massive shoebox. Doing something creative always can go a long way with something purchased from the store

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It depends on what part of the country you live in.

South.....a nice pistol if you can trust her not to use it on you

West....something in leather, perhaps a bullwhip

North....cheese

East....one of these guys

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
buy some candles, champagne on ice. buy an inflatable bed (washable) and then to top it off some chocolate massage oil and whipped cream.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
buy some candles, champagne on ice. buy an inflatable bed (washable) and then to top it off some chocolate massage oil and whipped cream.

Great idea nahsik, and combine it with a couple of my suggestions of the bullwhip and cheese; ghostryder21 and his wife will celebrate a birthday neither will soon forget.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm still going to go with jewelry as the ultimate fallback, never go wrong gift...

Couple the jewelry with the romantic notions above, and you're sailin'

new topics

top topics

join