It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Game trailer how the elite wants to kill you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Here it is, the trailer of the upcoming movie of Alex Jones and from the comments I heard, at the end of the movie, you're upset.
Maybe that and Terrorstorm and the final version of Loose Change will wake up the few still asleep and in denial. Hopefully.

So what do you think of the trailer? Anyone here have seen the full movie?

If it's not in the good section, sorry.

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Vitchilo]

[edit: fixed bbcode for video]

[edit on 7-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can't wait!

Each movie that comes out has better production quality than the last. Jones has made lots of progress in this past decade.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
looks good, but its time to stop talking and start doing!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

All Alex Jone's stuff is based on misdirection. The point that everybody seems to miss is that you're already slaves. all we're seeing here is the global connection of the slave system. Globalization. A new world order = means a better coordinated slave system. that's all.

question isn't how to stop it from coming.

question is, how to break out of the trap you're already in

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are the elite as tough as me ?

Have they been thru the same as me ?

Have they seen what i have seen ?

Maybe in the future i will be the ELITE and when i am i will be as i am now.

What can this mean ? This mean's the ELITE wont be around for long.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 11-9-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimjamjerry

All Alex Jone's stuff is based on misdirection. The point that everybody seems to miss is that you're already slaves.

question is, how to break out of the trap you're already in

I have to disagree. I disagree so much, I don't even know where to start - so I won't. It's been my experience that talking about Alex Jones can be like talking about religion. People get all polarized and emotional - why not accept the best info and discard the bad? The real misdirection are those who talk about Paris Hilton and Britney and restroom blowjobs. alex is a freedom fighter, and although I don't agree with him even 50% of the time, I respect him more than any other news anchor on TV.

Originally posted by h3akalee
Are the elite as tough as me ?

Have they been thru the same as me ?

Have they seen what i have seen ?

Maybe in the future i will be the ELITE and when i am i will be as i am now.

What can this mean ? This mean's the ELITE wont be around for long.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 11-9-2007 by h3akalee]

yes, yes, yes, probably not, and it means you are a bit unaware of the context.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You picked it up.

Im glad to see that scientist.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
great post friend i hope it awakes some of us,freedom must be kept at any cost

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This looks very frightening for us all, I tend to take Alex Jones with a bit of salt but...yeah. Scary. End of trailer says Oct 07 so I don't think anyones seen it yet save Alex. lol. Although when it does release, I'll be on top of it like a fly on....well, you know.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Cannot wait for this to come out, i will be purchasing this on dvd straight away, and im going to actually buy the dvd not download it like i do with most other movies/documentaries, he deserves all the credit he receives for being so outspoken about his beliefs.

I already bought Terrorstorm so this will fit in nicely with my collection.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Spread the word people it is the End game and we are living in it!! Wake up! Its not just our homes, our money, our country its all our lives at stake.

Vitchilo Good job

gotta flag this one

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

We're up to the intermission, spot the bird selling the ice cream, take a second to move your bodily functions ~ retake your seat.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I respect Alex, can't wait for the film

In responce to someone who talked about possibly becoming an elite.

For me replacing one set of elites with another is not the solution, I believe those that want to be elites are as bad as those who are.

Eliteism is a general belief that ones own value is more then anothers, this is what leads to the ability for evil organizations to get people to treat others as just animals or cord wood.

Eliteism goes against belief in the dignity of all people. I turn down any offer of eliteism, I can not be bought, my soul is not for sale.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
"The answer to 1984, is 1776."

Could some one tell me what he means by that, i dont understand.

ProTo

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
"The answer to 1984, is 1776."

Could some one tell me what he means by that, i dont understand.

ProTo

Er. Well 1984 is a book by George Orwell and he chose the year in which to set it by reversing the year in which he wrote it - 1948.

So maybe a similar disfunctional state will arrive in, um, 1767 ......

Probably just more disinfo to make you buy more products (these scam artists ain't fools)

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

1984 = police state, loss of all freedoms
1776 = American Revolution, arguably the exact opposite of a police state (resistance to it, in many regards)

that's what he meant.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
we are reaching a time when the financial system of the world is so corrupt and unsustainable (w/o) a massive crash and combined with the economic order about to be shuffled.

a lot of shake up's are on the way.

the people who found the fed did so with malicious intent. the fed bankers are puppets playing their role. everyone is not in on a grand conspiracy that is working for these organizations. most are just willing to toss their morale's in the crapper to make some$.

but the heirarchy does beleieve they are superior to "the masses" and why not? they must laugh at the apathy and ignorance of millions of people who don't have the time to think for themselves and cave to the social conditioning. they may be fullfilling dreams that go generations upon generation back. they have probably deluded themselves into believing it is for the best of humanity( a world gov't w/ centralized power and limited freedoms. or they just may be drunk on power and focused on their own family.

i think the bilderberg group is a bunch of individuals who are of empty morale and caught up in an addiction for power ( they may not be "evil "per se) more like they feel it's a dog eat dog world , where the law is survivial of the fittest, and they are so self absorbed and drunk on their power that they probably get off on making decisions that will change the standard of living for millions upon millions.

it's kind of like a law of "cumulative greed and self centeredness". add up all the greedy selfish people and what seem like little policy changes that undermind the working class, then mix in the interconnectedness of the influence these decision makers have (they hold positions in finance, agriculture, military, etc) and it ADD'S up to a big ugly mess.

the "heirarchy/blue blood types" (hundreds of years ago) could develop their final goal and sort of "reverse engineers" how to create a structure that can get them their based on the current conditions and constantly meet and edit little edges here and there as they monitor the progress. the groups are structured so there is a group w/in the group and information is on a need to know basis. the "blue bloods/heirarchy" knows that as long as they control the structure and constantly refine it and have a picture of the end goal, that they have an endless supply of willing puppets to pour into "the mold" that will basically work w/in the structure of the system and actually do the dirty work (as well as be the fall guys) should anyone mess up or decide to speak out, and then they just put in another willing selfish moraly bankrupt power seeking loser.

p.s the stock market is going down at least 10% in october, and prices for food and goods are going up 10% by christmas.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Commenting on the elites laughing it up, I think Mussolini in 1939 Italy was laughing it up, It doesn't always work out the best for those in power if they lead a society into the crapper.

Note: I do not condone nor support violence of any kind. Go Monks Of Burma!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So how do we get organized? What can we really do? We sit here knowing what is going on, but do we have any way to actually change it? Ron Paul 2008 isnt going to change things. The president is just another puppet for these guys. Kennedy was killed for not playing along.

What really is needed is people being willing to get shot in the name of true freedom, because that is what will be required. But everybody needs to do it in such large numbers that its impossible to cover up or manage by the powers that be.

Burma sets the example of what is needed in America. But there is no way people will get up from their comfortable sofas and risk their lifes, or be thrown in prison. Absolutely no way.

What we can do is set up a demonstration outside the White House, with no less than 10000 people taking part, getting attention all over the world.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

join