It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian-Solar Radio Telescope Detected Mysterious Ultra Low Frequency ‘Blast’ in Sync with Minn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The original article can be found here:

www.dailygalaxy.com...

Russia’s Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics located in Irkutsk reported recently that their Siberian Solar Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a ‘massive’ ultra low frequency (ULF) ‘blast’ emanating from Latitude: 45° 00′ North Longitude: 93° 15′ West.

ULF is the frequency range between 300 Hertz and 3 kilohertz. It is often used in mine and submarines communications, as it can penetrate earth and water.

The time and location of the ULF ‘blast’ detected coincides exactly with the time and locations of the tragic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long the Interstate 35W Bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota that killed at least a dozen people and seriously injured many others.

If this is true, where are they going to use this next?

mod edit: added external quote tags and cut down quote to the maximum that is permitted aka 3 paragraphs

Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 7-9-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Or more interestingly who is using, where are they using and what type of capabilities do these systems have. I think i start providing some data by about post four on the the following page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stellar

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
But it's not true...

Originally posted by derfred33
If this is true, where are they going to use this next?

Not even remotely... Because it's actually a Sorcha Faal article:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

:shk:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
On top of which, it's already been Ignorance Denied® here, start with my post about 2/3 of the way down the page.

The "story" has more holes in it than a sieve. But then it's Faal, so you'd sort of expect that.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

Thread closed.

Additional Sorcha Faal/David Booth "flava":

top topics