It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline McCann's mother to be an official suspect

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot

800k+last i heard, and yes it does seem ironic that they are now asking for privacy when it was them that seemed to throw themselves more than willingly in front of the camera's at every chance they got.

Yup, I think they will be found innocent due to the stupidity of the Portuguese police, not sealing of crime scenes etc but everyone will know they did it apart from the gullible.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yesterday here in spain it was made quite clear by the national press that decomposed matter, that of a DEAD and not living person where found by the sniffer dogs on the clothes of the mother, the portugese police are claiming the mother is guilty of killing her by an ACCIDENTAL blow..and that blood was found in the boot of the hire car used by them in the days after the dissapearance. If there are charges , they´ll be death by neglicence, hiding of the body, covering up of evidence and other charges.

I believe personalmente, that they´ve let them go to see how they react, who they contact and what they do now they know the games up.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thats pretty much proven by the fact that they were bugged. I think they were trying to get as much as possible on them as they botched the main crime scene.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I found these THREE COP THEORIES on the NOTW website. Very interesting read. DETECTIVES are focusing on three improbable windows of opportunity for the McCanns to have disposed of Maddie's body.
In all cases, she would have had to be carried away on foot as there was no hire car until May 27. Cops are working on the ludicrous theory that the body was hidden on May 3 and retrieved and moved later by car.

THEORY 1: GERRY ACTING ALONE

DAD Gerry would have had little more than 15 minutes between 9.05pm when he left the dinner table to check on his children and 9.25pm when he returned saying that all was well.
In that time he would only have been able to carry Maddie's body a few hundred yards, then seek out a suitable hiding place, conceal the body and calmly return to friends.

The corpse would have had to remain unnoticed by hordes of police, sniffer dogs and tourists for more than three weeks—just a short walk from the apartment.

THEORY 2: KATE ACTING ALONE

MUM Kate left the dinner table at around 10pm to check on the children. Less than five minutes later, she returned screaming, "They've taken her, they've taken her".
The five-minute gap would have allowed Kate no time at all to conceal her daughter's body. Police were suspicious that she instantly jumped to the conclusion Maddie had been snatched and hadn't simply woken and walked off looking for her parents.

Kate's explanation is simple. Maddie's favourite toy, "Cuddle Cat" was nestled in her daughter's arms when she was put to bed. At 10pm ‘Cuddle Cat' was placed on a shelf at adult height and Maddie was gone.

THEORY 3: WORKING TOGETHER

Gerry and Kate insist that between 6pm and the time they turned up for dinner—some time between 8.30pm and 9pm—they put Maddie and two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie to bed before walking 75yds to the tapas restaurant.
Detectives suspect this may have been when Maddie met her death, possibly by an accidental overdose of sedatives to help her sleep, allowing her parents to enjoy a night out. And before meeting with their friends, the couple then hid her body.

But this would mean the McCanns carrying the body through the streets.
With no car they would have been seen by dozens of people.

Crucially, no witness has come forward, despite it being the most widely publicised missing child case in Portuguese history. So what's the most likely theory, one of the above or that a stranger snatched a kid?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You believe NOTW yet you dont believe the police?

They probably set up a fund for donation and are just trying to recover any respect they can.

It seems you are the only one who thinks they didnt do it. Everything adds up to it and one reporter making things up does not take anything away from that.

How the hell does he know there were only small windows of opportunity? Was he there following them 24/7?

It laughable. Also, did you donate anything to any Maddy funds?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by Flyer]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If you read my earrlier thread then you´ll have noticed the part about the waiter overhearing the mother say "they´ve taken her" and the telephone calls to the police, which apparantly came from someone who was at the table with them that night, describing a brown skinned bloke taking a blonde hired girl wrapped in a blanket towards the docks area of the zone.

The police where searching a private garage where they believe the body was held before it was moved.

I cant believe she worked alone. The father has to know and be a part..if not more people.

And they buying of a new house beyond thier financial capabilitys??

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No, they got hundreds of thousands from the fund they set up.

Youd have thought buying a new house would be the last thing on their mind seeing as I think its the 3rd most stressful thing you can go through behind death and divorce.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If your child has gone missing or kidnapped, which mother in the world will have mental strength & courage to exhibit natural hygiene consciousness habbits to wash her toys from dirt & sun tan lotion ?

The McCanns have had enough time for story telling to the world masking their own faces. I just pray that the truth be told to the world as early as early as possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Kate's explanation is simple. Maddie's favourite toy, "Cuddle Cat" was nestled in her daughter's arms when she was put to bed. At 10pm ‘Cuddle Cat' was placed on a shelf at adult height and Maddie was gone.

This may be a "simple" explanation, but it's kind of hard to buy. I just can't comfortably imagine some one who is breaking in a hotel room to kidnap a kid just yards from the parent neatly stowing kiddie toys on shelves prior to whisking a stolen kid from the room. But then again, I can't imagine going to dinner and leaving two 2 year olds and a 4 year old alone in a hotel room, so I'm probably not thinking out of the box enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddiemaiden_80
reply to post by Islamorada

Innocent till proven guilty.

I wouldnt want you as a judge.
The point is we are not judges. We can form any opinion we want. Besides how many OBVIOUSLY guilty people get off everyday? More than one or two.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
apologies if this has been linked to before, but it is interesting

British police surveillance

quote:
British detectives secretly listened in as Portuguese police grilled Kate McCann over daughter Maddie's disappearance, The People can today reveal.

They hid in a room next to the interview suite at the police station to watch the mother's every response to her gruelling interrogation.

It is understood the Brit officers even fed the local cops with questions through tiny earpieces - and used body-language experts to monitor Kate's reactions.

The People has discovered that Kate and husband Gerry were made official suspects after:

Local cops set up surveillance teams to monitor their movements 24 hours a day for three weeks.

Kate was hauled back in for a tough second interview after they claimed she had dramatically CHANGED her version of events.

The body-language experts compiled a secret report which is thought to suggest her demeanour indicates she has something to HIDE.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by netron]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Id like to hear what the change was in her story.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this sounds a bit insensitive especially to those in the UK since your media has made a huge deal out of this but enough is enough. Seriously, thousands of other small children have been abducted and killed since this one. Sadly this type of thing happens all too often in the UK and USA alone, yet I guess those children weren't as important as this one? Don't get me started about how the western media cares more about one little white girl than millions and millions of black people dying in Africa.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy site, we are talking about a conspiracy to hide the death of a girl and milk it for what they can.

If you dont like it, dont look at the thread. Why didnt you just ignore it?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Flyer,

Why don't you chill out? He didn't say anything about you, this thread, or the members discussing this. His statements were about the mainstream MEDIA coverage.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
You believe NOTW yet you dont believe the police?
These are the supposed police theories based on the supposed facts. But I'm not making stuff up like hypodermic needles & the rest of the bumph I'm reading here.

Originally posted by Flyer
It seems you are the only one who thinks they didnt do it.
Am I really? That's sad. Maybe they should be strung up now and we'll never find out what really happened. Then a new conspiracy thread will start up saying it wasn't them.

Originally posted by FlyerIt laughable. Also, did you donate anything to any Maddy funds?
No. Why? Was it compulsory?BTW, if they've caught them on a hidden recorder saying they did it, and they're covered in dead baby DNA, that sounds pretty much like a closed case so, why were they allowed to leave the country?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There are so many possibilities and its obvious that the police are just pulling at strings, the deed was covered up so well. I just cant bare to imagine what that poor little girl went through, she's either been murdered, kidnapped and still alive, or kidnapped and been disposed of due to all the publicity. Whatever that child has gone through it breaks my heart. To be honest, firstly I would never leave a child, especially my little girl in an apartment, home or the car for any reason or any length of time at all, if you care for your children that is something you DEFINATELY DO NOT DO! no matter what the circumstances are. Secondly do not think for one minute that it cant be the parents, on a lot of child abuse cases more often than not it's a family member, especially males! I can say that from personal experience as my natural father beat me into intensive care from 0-6weeks old with horrific fractures including the largest recorded fracture on a baby's skull, after recovering despite doubts that I might not have survived and his return from prison he then later raped me at 2 1/2 yrs old on unsupervised visitations, then there is my poor baby cousin who was taken, brutally raped and murded by the 17yr old pedo that was living with a foster family across the road that had had numerous prior convictions and the residents were completely unaware, about 25 yrs ago in florida the day before her 3rd birthday.
So do not discount that either one of them or a close friend of theirs had nothing to do with it. I hope to god that poor little girl is handed back to the police alive, I am completely outraged and disgusted!
How dare anyone hurt an innocent little child like that, what is wrong with this world?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by catgtr33
There are so many possibilities and its obvious that the police are just pulling at strings, the deed was covered up so well. I just cant bare to imagine what that poor little girl went through, she's either been murdered, kidnapped and still alive, or kidnapped and been disposed of due to all the publicity. Whatever that child has gone through it breaks my heart.
You're right, the possibilities are endless. I can't bear imagining either so it's best we don't. It's not selfish, and don't let it break your heart either. It sounds like yours has been well broken but your mood says happy so try to stay that way. I'm glad you're okay now, probably not always feeling 100% but who is? There's so much bad stuff in the world a mind couldn't cope with dwelling on it all the time. Until it's proved otherwise I'll have all the pity for the poor parents in this case and have every sympathy for them, and Maddie, wherever she is.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a few interesting questions which the Times raises about discrepancies:
Discrepancies:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
You're right, the possibilities are endless. I can't bear imagining either so it's best we don't. It's not selfish, and don't let it break your heart either. It sounds like yours has been well broken but your mood says happy so try to stay that way. I'm glad you're okay now, probably not always feeling 100% but who is? There's so much bad stuff in the world a mind couldn't cope with dwelling on it all the time. Until it's proved otherwise I'll have all the pity for the poor parents in this case and have every sympathy for them, and Maddie, wherever she is.

I have to be a strong person wigit I have my lovely kids that bring me so much joy! I dont know what I'd do if anything bad happened to them especially my little girl, she doesn't see the world quite in the same way and is especially vunerable as she's autistic, so I am overprotective of her I guess. Maybe the parents had nothing to do with it but I wouldn't discount it either, or the friend who checked in before mom went back to supposedly find her missing, it's all a bit strange to me, usually there is evidence left, Maddie would have struggled and put up quiet a fight if she didnt know the person who took her! But maybe thats where the blood spots come in! A bit fishy though! I also agree with Lightworker12, Maddie is not the first child to go missing like this and unfortunately will not be the last, they still haven't found Ben Needham from my home town that went missing in 1991 I think. There are some very sick people in this world and every child counts, every child is as important as the next no matter what race or culture, we will never control and bring justice to these people because there are too many and when we do get them our govenments release them back into the public to strike again.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join