It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeline McCann's mother to be an official suspect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I can read fine and what i read is you trying to make excuses for reasons these other women killed their kids.
You seem to think they do it because theyre "stressed out" or overbreed lol, lets not forget womans best excuse, post natal depression.
What you fail to realize is that most of the cases I just gave you the parent killed their child(ren) out of greed or selfishness not stress.
Darly Routier was being "put out" by her kids, they were cutting into her partying time? you think she got a boob job to feed her babies better?
Susan Smith, who drowned her sons and blamed it on a black man.. she was having an affair with someone and he told her he would take her IF she didnt have children..
Andrea Yates, the one in Houston that drowned her 5 kids.. well, she really did lose it or she can fake it pretty good but that is still no excuse.
You seem to think that a person has to be literally crazy, stuck at home or just plain poor and while i wouldnt call these people normal, i wouldnt call them insane either because freedom, greed or a selfish attitude can be a huge motivating factor.
Anyway, Im done with that conversation, itll only lead to an argument.

In the case of this little girl, I have always thought it was strange that a parent would leave them alone while they partied because I sure as hell wouldnt do it but if that is the case then its even stranger that an abductor could get her out of the room un-noticed.
There are lots of cases where a parent will give a child something to "knock them out" so they would shut up or just go to sleep and they end up dying and they try to hide the body.
Thats a valid theory and while it is disgusting to think a parent would do that, it would be better than having an active pedophile ring abducting children from hotels.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
After reviewing all the new evidence and past evidence I am 99.99% sure that the parents are to blame. Hopefully the children they haven't managed to kill yet will be taken away immediately until this case is over. If these parents spend less than 20 years in jail I will be very upset, I am confident a plea bargain is not needed in this case. Any jury on the planet will most certainly hang them.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
So, folk think she was drugged by her parents so they could have a good night out then? I find that highly unlikely in this case. They're well educated folk and could have left the kids at home with relatives if they'd wanted a peaceful holiday on their tod.

You'd be surprised. I was talking to someone the other day who has a friend who has stayed in that same apartment complex. He claimed that it's commonplace for parents there to sedate their children. Apparently there's a, for want of a better term, rather stepford wives-esqe vibe to the community. "Weird" was how he described it.

If that is the case it will no doubt come out in public eventually.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I don't quite understand this.
If the official suspect naming is true, then Dr McCanns have attempted to fool the whole world, and they need some professional counselling, not just arrest.

They hired a media publicist paying 100K for spreading the word for Maddy' safe return from her 'Kidnappers'.
They travelled the whole world as a part of "safely return Maddy" campaign, collected close to million in special funds. What a mockery !
Didn't they have a 50 to spare for a baby sitter that night to save her from her kidnapper?

Now I really feel sick after reading, all these time I sympathised & empathised with the parents, I just pray the real story gets told to the world.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by mhano]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Parents are well educated, professional, well off doctors.
If this is true, they must have thought the world is too easy make it spin their way by story telling.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by mhano]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Few more points from today

Kate admitted giving her children painkillers on occasions — but insisted she had not killed Maddie

Cops were working on a theory that Maddie, four, died accidentally after her mother doped her with a children’s painkiller in the family’s Algarve holiday apartment.

And they suggested Kate may then have panicked and hidden the body before moving it to its final resting place weeks later in the family’s hire car.

Cops told Kate that DNA from Maddie’s bodily fluids had been found under the seat of a silver Renault Scenic hire car.

The vehicle was rented by the McCanns 25 days AFTER the tot went missing in Praia da Luz on May 3 — still wearing her pyjamas.

They also said Maddie’s blood was found on the window and under a sofa in the villa where she vanished.

And they said sniffer dogs had detected the “smell of death” on Kate’s clothes and Maddie’s beloved Cuddle Cat toy.

Kate was also questioned about why she had washed the cuddly plaything.

And last night it emerged the devout Catholic’s Bible could be a key part of the case against her.

Detectives found it at the villa, open at the story of how David killed his son, and quizzed Kate about it.

A police source close to the investigation said: “The officers were suggesting she was driven to kill after reading it — or read it as solace after the act.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm convinced 100% that the parents have had nothing to do with it. It's a shame, but in cases like this a lot of folk like to sit in judgement and show their dark and cruel sides.I'd still like to know where you all get your info from though. If all the points posted above are true then the parents would be charged. They haven't been.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
maybe me just being dumb here, but how would sedation cause blood?

this is not a one line post.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We have to wait for the official police statements before getting convinced by any means.

It appears to me now that the parents have had some how an indirect hand and hence they employed the whole story telling tactics to divert media & police attention from them...

If true, all of this proves that it is extremely difficult to conceal the truth from public eye, no matter how influential or rich you are.

All these days the media (including the Times) had taken a 'soft and supportive stand' towards McCanns and now you see how they quickly turn the pendulum. All fair play to sell their stuff.....but in the end, The Truth wins the battle.

reply to post by wigit

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
maybe me just being dumb here, but how would sedation cause blood?

this is not a one line post.

It wouldnt, the blood was found in a car 25 days after she disappeared, the body would probably have been in a bad state leaking fluids when she went to move it to place where it would never be found.

If youre talking about the blood in the room, it was found to be someone elses who injured themselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well here in Spain we get all the info pretty much thick and fast with Portugal being on the border.

Both parents has been individually questionded for more than 10 hours each and have been freed without charges but they say monday will bring changes and it probable that chatges will be brought.

The blood samples found in the rented car of the family ARE from Maddie and the have found genes of the dead girl on the clothes of the mother and a doll of the girl.

A waiter overheard the mother say, on returning to the table after visiting the apartament where the girls where, "they´ve taken here" to someone else on the table.

The mothers guilty, death by accident or not.

They say here on the tv that theres "VERY DARK BUSINESS" behind all of this..they sell the flat where it all took place and now have bought a bloody big house with swimming pool that, on the their wages, they cant afford..they got fund set upfor donations and sell all type of maddie parafinalia...they´ve made millions.

Constant tv interviews, a date with the POPE !!..How much hipocrisy, and even when there on the brink of being charged with her murder still there shouting about the fact the police arnt looking for her and shes still alive and how they fell its "GROTESQUE" that she and the father are suspescts, even after the proof has been put on the table in front of them.

It only remains now to find out who was the browned skinned guy who dealt with the removal and hiding of the cadaver of the girl..

If they are guilty then i hope the two of them burn eternally in a living hell.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Where do you lot get all that info? I read all the online news but can't find any of the stuff you're basing your accusations on.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is from the dailymail:

The McCanns have been under round-the-clock surveillance by Portuguese police for more than a month, it emerged.

The covert operation was launched after suspicions grew that they could be linked to the disappearance of their daughter.

Intimate conversations between the pair have been secretly listened to and their movements tracked by investigators.

A British source added: "After a slow start, the police inquiry is a lot more focused and professional.

"There is a great deal of co-operation between the Portuguese and British police. There are likely to be further dramatic developments in the next few days.

"A lot of people will be surprised by what else is going to come out."

www.dailymail.co.uk...
should get pretty interesting.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by lecuitis]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
With all the probability in favour, this is another repeat of 2002's event episodes staged by Ian Huntley & Maxine Carr to fool the media, nation & the police to get away from the public eye.

The difference here is; we are dealing with real PARENTS of the child
. I am completely shattered to read the developments.

It's best for the interest of whole nation of Britain that and for all those people who have donated to Madeline fund(includes myself) the truth to be bought into limelight as early as possible.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecuitis
This is from the dailymail:

Intimate conversations between the pair have been secretly listened to and their movements tracked by investigators.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
should get pretty interesting.
[edit on 8-9-2007 by lecuitis]
I hope their interpreter spies are good at English. Like "oh my God, what have we done" can be taken in a variety of ways. I still haven't seen any real news on the DNA found in the car or the needles and drugs found in the flat? Now we have waiter over hearing them saying "we've stashed the body" or summit like that. Where did that come from? All I remember from the initial story is that the neighbours were woken up by the parents in a horrendous and frightful state saying their daughter was missing. One of them said they'd never forget the looks on their faces. And I remember the gran saying her daughter howled like an animal in her grief. Must be a helluva pair of actors if they're guilty. It's more likely a police set up than the parents have "dunnit", 1. because they can't find her and can't be arsed with looking any more or 2. there are child-stealing perverts in the police force meddling with the case. Remember the Belgium case? That went way to the top. And wasn't there one more recently in Italy where all the kids at a nursery school were drugged regularly and forced to participate in satanic orgies or something? I don't think the McCanns did it for one minute. If they did they're seriously sociopathic psychopaths or whatever you call them, and there must have been some signs of this in their behaviour that family and friends have picked up on over the years.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's more likely a police set up than the parents have "dunnit", 1. because they can't find her and can't be arsed with looking any more or 2. there are child-stealing perverts in the police force meddling with the case. Remember the Belgium case? That went way to the top. And wasn't there one more recently in Italy where all the kids at a nursery school were drugged regularly and forced to participate in satanic orgies or something?

If they wanted to set anyone up, they'd set up that Murat guy as it would be a millionx easier. Also, no body has been found yet, where has the blood and DNA come from to plant in the first place? People also forget that the forensics being brought up here were carried out and analysed by BRITISH police, best in the world so...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi all,

I sincerely hope the police have a list of people who hired that car before the McCanns did.
By day 25 of Madeline's disappearance, the McCanns were being followed everywhere by reporters etc. How could they have had her in the car, dead or alive, without anyone noticing?
Surely, it was used by the abductor at the time of the crime and it was just a terrible coincidence that the McCanns hired it 25 days later?
It's a fairly small place from what I can gather and I imagine there wouldn't be that many cars for hire.
Just a thought!

Bless you all,
Starry

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think the fact that the police have practically stopped searching for her, and have now focused their attention to the parents, to me speaks volumes. This change in direction of the case has come about since the British forensics team became involved.

Remember, the parents went out nearly every night, leaving their three kids all alone each time, and if they were supposedly sedating them every time, its highly possible that the girl reacted badly to a dose and died.

They panicked and hid the body locally. Then, using a hire car twenty five days later the parents, (or the first official suspect robart morat i think hes called) went back to the first place they hid her, moved her to a more permanent location. Hence the blood in the car.

Its strange how some people in this discussion think that this theory is knee jerk like, but its now obvious that that's exactly what the police now believe happened.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by thesneakiod]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Its strange how some people in this discussion think that this theory is knee jerk like, but its now obvious that that's exactly what the police now believe happened.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by thesneakiod]
I just want to know where you're all getting the news from. The BBC is usually quite up-to-date and I've read plenty more besides but can't find all the info. I'm finding on this thread. Who said the McCanns were in league with Murat? Who said the kid's DNA was in the hired car? Who said there were hypodermic needles and drugs found in the flat? And who said they were out every night after sedating all the kids first?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I still haven't seen any real news on the DNA found in the car or the needles and drugs found in the flat?

The blood is on the BBC news headlines on TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join