It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien shown with George W. Bush

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Haha!

When I first saw this, I was like OMG, it looks real!

But watch all the videos from the diffrent sources, you can see that some were taken from a slightly diffrent angle, in those videos you can clearly see that it it a reflection of something.

Well spotted OP and well done to the others that found the other links.

ATS hasnt sunk to new lows, the original videos did look promising, but the further research by members shows that it is cleary a reflection.

All I can say is well done to all

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It is not a hoax, watch the video I posted.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal
YES IT IS!
I know humans are skeptic so not all of you will believe
EDIT MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE END
A SPIRIT APPEARS TO FLY OUT OF THE GREY AT THE END

Excellent Vid, CanadianVandal!!! And the background music is quite good, too. Pink Floyd + Aliens = A trip

Very convincing video. More revealed there than anything else I have seen so far. Great work. You get a star.. (Hey mods, I request you give him a 500 point applause please).

Thanks!

[edit on 9/8/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i watched the video.... and didnt see anything of the sort.... someone watch also...and please confirm. thx.

Nothing there, only the reflection of Bush (it moves synchronely with bush leaning from one foot on the other)

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Howdy guys, I've got YouTube links to the actual videos, and they are quite clear. Definitely an alien. He really should keep those things locked in the basement!!

youtube.com... (watch from 1.16 onwards)..
and also youtube.com...

God, you are so ignorant all hahaha. You see aliens and terror attacks on a daily basis over there LOL. You should all need to puff some sedative people before you get irreversably paranoid like Ozzy.

Well, have a good one spending your precious time in staring at reflections in mirrors and windows.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
dont know if someone posted this yet but. that looks like a big Vase or trash can.. no grey in this pic...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

Oh Gosh! A spirit? It's just keeps getting funnier and funnier. If you dive headlong into believing from a distorted, compressed, and time stretched distance imposed by The White House, The Media, YouTube, how are you ever going to get closer to the truth?

The truth is out there? The truth is within. Ask yourself if you were present at the President's press conference shown in the video. Ask yourself if you were standing behind those glass doors looking directly at the Grey alien. If the answer is no to either of those questions then there's no way for you to know that a Grey alien was present while the President gave his speech. If you would still believe, why would you choose to avoid the truth?

Slogans The X-Files made popular: The truth is out there. Trust no one. I want to believe. Those are simple sounding statements that have complex meanings. Take your time learning to understand them.

Sometimes cameras present us images that we do not expect. Because of that we end up spending time trying to explain something which may have no explanation. Contact the cameramen who originally shot that footage and ask them about what they saw. Since they were there, find out what they know, what they believe. If the people you speak with are honest with you, it will get you closer to the truth of what happened. If they are not honest with you or don't know anything about the anomalous images, well, then you still wouldn't be any farther away from the truth within yourself.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good spotting OP!

But nonetheless I'm swaying more to it being a vase or something
cos it doesn't really look enough like a gray to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't believe it is a vase nor an alien. I think it's a distorted reflection of the podium. If you notice in the stills theres a reflection of Bush's ear in the the top part. The reflection is coming at a slight angle from the right. In the youtube video around 1:11 or so when they first walk in the object is in place already exactly at the level where the podium is. In the close ups you can even notice the square edges of the "aliens shoulders" match with the angle of the podium. When Bush tilts to the right or left it casts a shadow over the point obscuring the reflection. As for the top the alien eyes it can be distorted reflection of the circular piece on the top of the podium, the seal, or the back of it or it's probably a microphone one of them boom sticks or whatever they call them. It'd account for the movement. Clearly the spirit leaving the thing is someone walking by. Notice how it doesn't obscure the thing as Bush does when he moved. In my eyes that means it came from in front of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I think everyone overlooked the proportions of the figure.

Even though it's in the back ground, think how high up it has to be from the base of the windowed doors. So it's gotta be standing on a box or something to do that. Not to mention, it seems much smaller than what I would expect. You would think that it should at least be bigger than half a window.. Also, it's slightly illuminated oddly.

Also, when Bush moved to the right (in our perspective), it seemed to cover the figure off by some amount. Thus, I am led to believe either there was bright illumination towards the window at the figure or it was a reflection from a source in front of Bush. I think it was just a figure in front of Bush who was highly illuminated who could project an image to reflect from the window.

If it's further back inside the room, then why is it so illuminated? Even so, if it where further back, the slope of the floor wouldn't be high enough for us to see it from afar.

Just my two cents though.

[edit on 9/8/07 by TsunamiLight]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's funny to hear all the speculation and until we know what it is it's unidentified. You can compare images to anything but that's just heresay. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a grey. I'm sure they realize that people who see it will talk themselves out of seeing it. I'm sure they have beings that like to play games.

It's just a fact that many people will talk themselves out of seeing them when they do appear to us. What appears in the window behind Bush doesn't look like a reflection. It's too solid to be a reflection and if you look at the reflection of the two men standing next to Bush their reflection is not as solid as the image. The image moves and whatever it is it would have to be closer to the glass than Bush and the other two guys and there's nothing behind them.

The only way to figure this out is through expert analysis from several sources.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
In the first pic, it actually looks like a hand is up to the side of it's face as he's looking through the glass.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
this is funny, really!

could it be an alien? i dont know.
it appears to be a reflection on occasion, but then it loks like a figure again.

could be a hoax also.

imagine its real!
i mean...

???

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianVandal

[edit on 8-9-2007 by CanadianVandal]

dude you have video editing skills... Quit wasting our time and yours trying to make things out to be what they aren't. it is the Shirt of a reporter reflected in the limo tint black glass in the rose garden.

Firstly The proportions are allll wrong for ANY description of a grey.

Maybe perfect size for a chupacabra; but thats of no relevance... IT IS

A REFLECTION... NO MORE NO LESS... for those of you that KNOW otherwise prove it... the burden of proof is in your hands...

I repeat... this is one of the White House Press Corps reporters shirt reflecting in the glass.

jeez... If you wanna have a pic of bush and grey get a weekly world news... their bound to have one soon enough!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A reflection of a shirt?? LOL. First it's a vase and now it's a shirt. This is what I call throw away skepticism. Any explanation will do. This is funny.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepCoverUK
Haha!

When I first saw this, I was like OMG, it looks real!

But watch all the videos from the diffrent sources, you can see that some were taken from a slightly diffrent angle, in those videos you can clearly see that it it a reflection of something.

Well spotted OP and well done to the others that found the other links.

ATS hasnt sunk to new lows, the original videos did look promising, but the further research by members shows that it is cleary a reflection.

All I can say is well done to all

To me it seems to shift just before Bush does.

That being said, I don't believe it's controlling bush, and in all honesty I think it's much more likely to be a vase or something, and it's just appearing to move about because people outside are changing how light hits it or something.

Just to bring up the topic, a lot of you are saying that you don't think bush would be stupid enough to have a grey in such a place that it could be seen so easily. What If Bush wasn't aware it was there, and it just showed up itself?

One more thing on my random train of thought, does it have legs, it looks like it's just the upper body floating there to me, and from what i can see if it does reach the floor it looks really, really disproportionate.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If you look at the last pic you can see it's leg.

I do think it could be connected to Bush. If you look at the three reflections in the glass behind them it's connected to the Bush reflection.

This would go to the extradimensionality theory. Maybe these beings use technologies of the mind and they can project themselves into human bodies. Maybe it's a young grey somewhere in his room projecting himself into Bush's body and his parents walk in and tell him to stop it

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
C'mon People....that is so fake.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight
I think everyone overlooked the proportions of the figure.

Even though it's in the back ground, think how high up it has to be from the base of the windowed doors. So it's gotta be standing on a box or something to do that. Not to mention, it seems much smaller than what I would expect. You would think that it should at least be bigger than half a window.. Also, it's slightly illuminated oddly.

Also, when Bush moved to the right (in our perspective), it seemed to cover the figure off by some amount. Thus, I am led to believe either there was bright illumination towards the window at the figure or it was a reflection from a source in front of Bush. I think it was just a figure in front of Bush who was highly illuminated who could project an image to reflect from the window.

If it's further back inside the room, then why is it so illuminated? Even so, if it where further back, the slope of the floor wouldn't be high enough for us to see it from afar.

Just my two cents though.

[edit on 9/8/07 by TsunamiLight]

I agree with ya. Man some like to make mountains out of mole hills. Its also out of perspective and changes shape when another's reporters reflection comes by it. its just a reflection.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Optix]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This throw away skepticism is funny.

first it's a vase and now a shirt that somehow is more illuminated than Bush or the other two guys. In order for it to be a reflection, the object would have to be behind Bush because it's mor defined than Bush and the other two guys. There's nothing behind them.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join