It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tuesday 9-11-07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Tuesday.... named after the nordic god Tyr, the nordic equivalent of the Roman god Mars, the God of war...Astrologically speaking it is associated with the planet mars and is uninted with ideas of strife, battles to be won, or pressing issues to be sorted out. some cultures believe tuesday to be the most evil day of the week. Do i believe astrology? I have not made up my mind yet. Do the sick twisted bastards who run the world belive in it? you bet.

some info:

tuesday 9-11-1990

George H.W. announces the new world order and threatens to invade iraq
there isnt another tuesday 9-11 till:

tuesday 9-11-2001
we all know what happend this day, so whens the next tuesday 9-11?

tuesday 9-11-2007:
what happens then? we all know they want us to attack iran, but they havnt got the public support to do it. they need something to pull this off. something to rally support. something to scare the pants off the sheep.

so what happens?
does the proverbial poo hit the fan?
well we will find out soon...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
very true.

nice post.

something I noticed in the calendar, there hasnt been 1 single Tuesday on 9/11 SINCE 2001. 9/11 IS only on a Tuesday starting from 2001. and the next one like you mentioned wont be until this year. and the next 9/11 on tuesday wont be till 2012.

also add that we just had one of the longest lunar eclipse in about 7 yrs. Also on 9/11 this year... there will be a solar eclipse.

guess we'll have to see what happens in less than a week from now.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i was not aware about the solar and lunar eclipses, that is very significant. also on 9-11-07 the moon will be in new moon phase. the new moon is symbolic of birth and new beginings. perhaps the final birth of their much desired new world order. there is alot of astrological and numerological significance to this upcoming day. to many things line up. in fact i will be suprised if something DOES NOT happen.

...although that would be a pleasant suprise

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by divine chronic

Wait a second..I am a bit confused. Are you saying there has never been a 9-11 that fell on a Tuesday until 2001? Not in the 50's, 60's etc? Seems hard to believe

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was surprised to find that 11 September landed in the year 1984 as well, therefore coinciding with George Orwell's novel.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Title: SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 --PRESIDENT BUSH [SENIOR] PRESENTS SPEECH TO CONGRESS, "TOWARD A NEW WORLD ORDER"
Resources to aid your Understanding
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 -- MIGHTY BLOW STRUCK TO BRING ABOUT NEW WORLD ORDER -- PRECISELY 11 YEARS LATER TO THE DAY! BUSH [JUNIOR] PRESIDENT.

i dont know how to do source code thingy... but heres a link to the page i got this quote off of....seems our thread starter might be on to something... and isnt there a ton of threads talking about the year 2012?

link to page

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I don't really think tuesday or eclipses has anything to do with it, If there is some kind of terror attack, I will just put it down to people trying to get another one on 9/11 now that date is so sensitive to people.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
well regardless of who you belive did 9-11; someone, either osama bin laden in a cave, or members of the new world order at some nice hotel, had to plan the september 11th attacks. in fact there was exstensive planning involved. especially to make building 7 collapse.

why did they pick this day?
someone picked it, for a reason, and why a day with so much astrological and numerological significance if those things did not play a part. we should look for significant patterns because those patterns reveal their authors.

also the elite created stock market crash that started the great depression and ultimately lead to the world war happend on a tuesday.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

wow man thanks for that link. especially the part where it talks of sequences of 3 sets of 11's. and the role of the sets of 3 in conditioning and brainwashing people. also a pattern like this would be an under the table nudge among the people who pulled it off so they could all recognize they did it, and sit around smirking and feeling superiour while the average people are fooled.

when it comes to the new world order timeline we would have 3 sets of tuesday september 11ths.

tuesday 9-11-1990 (the thesis)

tuesday 9-11-2001 (the antithesis)

tuesday 9-11-2007 (the synthesis?)

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic...why a day with so much astrological and numerological significance...

I just wanted to comment on that particular line. I don't think 9/11 is all that significant as far as numerology. what I mean by that is, I think had it have been on March 4th, people would find numerogical importance in 3/4. Or December 10th, 12/10...I'm guessing that just about any date is going to have "numerological importance". Most likely the same with Astrology...my personal opinion is that once you start getting into numerology and astrology, you've already WAY overthought the subject at hand.

But that's just my opinion....

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaruseleh

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events which occur in a meaningful manner, but which are causally unrelated. Synchronous events, unlike coincidences, are related to one another conceptually, and happen far more frequently than is allowed by random chance

thats from wikipedia

i agree with you. i personally dont think that september 11th is anything special in and of itself. but it dosn't matter what i or you think... it matters what they think.

the elites believe heavily in astrology numerology and symbolism and that much is fact.
if they believe in it and they are the ones calling the shots (staging terror events) it dosnt matter if we dont believe in numerology or astrology. things are going to happen when the eliets want them to happen. and everything they do is linked to symbols astrology numerology and the occult.

the capital of the US for example. if you have ever driven through it you will know the streets are laid out quite ridiculously, and not very practically. why is this? because the streets are laid out to mirror paths of the stars at certain times of the year. not to help you drive around the capital. there are hundreds of zodiacs hidden all over washington DC. obviously it dosnt matter if you or I feel that astrology and numerology is hogwash, because the big players laid out their capital city according to its concepts.

if you dont believe me read the book "secret architecture of our nations capital" by david ovason you will be amased at the extent they went to to lay out DC according to those concepts

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
one last thing about all dates having numerological significance. thats is true. all do, but all numbers mean diffrent things so each date has a diffrent combination of numbers.

the important thing to remeber is that the numbers are symbols so you have to look at the symbolic significance. for example the date 9-11.

9:
according to the book on biblical numerology by E.W. Bullinger (written in the 1800's by the way, just so you know he had no idea about sept 11th)

The number nine represents finality or judgment.

that trait is only related to nine in numerology. not to 3 not to 4 not to 5...

and now for 11:
"The number (11) is...disorder hence the eleventh hour people are in the Laodicean age a chaotic orderless age. Incompleteness, disorganization, lawlessness."

now those traits are only given to those numbers. if you belive 9-11 just happend then it wont make sense to you. but if someone planned 9-11 they chose that day for a reason. probably a symbolic one.

so symbolically we have a day dedicated to a god of destruction known as "tyr"(tuesday) "mars" (martes en espanol) and known as ares in ancient greece.

but not just any tuesday one symbolically meaning judgement, incompleteness, disorganization, and lawlessness.

does this strike anyone as odd at all?

anyway i could be wrong, (hopefully) but the tuesday connection of 9-11's struck me as an incompleted trifecta of tuesday 9-11's progressing to a new world order.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
welcome to tuesday, today i slept in and missed a Uni lecture, painted, listened to music...

hmmm, oh and i tried making a few new dishes for dinner, they turned out well.

Sorry, my days been great!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
I don't really think tuesday or eclipses has anything to do with it, If there is some kind of terror attack, I will just put it down to people trying to get another one on 9/11 now that date is so sensitive to people.

ive heard / read from multiple sources that reagan and his wife both lived their entire lives according to astrology, and planned everything according to significant dates, as the ones mentioned in this thread.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I know Tuesday is a warrior type day- can bring misery and problems.

But we dont need to have a Tuesday to be miserable or to have problems anymore.

Some think Friday the 13th is bad- not so. It is TUESDAYS that can bring chaos.

Lets hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
why are we so fixated with numbers and dates? and why do people still call it september 11th? I bet you no one here knows what day was september 11th 2001. I just think it's wrong to call it 911. it's just a date, a date before the attack and a date after the attack..it should be remembered not by the date, but by the attack. "world trade center Attack".

so if the attack happend on a monday, why don't we call it Monday. same principle, happened 911 so should we refer to it as 911?

ask 100 people. On what day of the week did the attack take place..I bet you only 10% would know that, because once again, we are stuck on a date.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Its the irony of it happening on 911, which is the EMERGENCY number one calls for emergencies.
The government called it 9/11, the media called it 9/11- so 9/11 stuck in the minds of everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So are we all born again yet?

I was tempted to click the link from that source and give it a go...

...really...

NOT!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its the irony of it happening on 911, which is the EMERGENCY number one calls for emergencies.
The government called it 9/11, the media called it 9/11- so 9/11 stuck in the minds of everyone.

I apologize. I just think it's wrong to call an attack on new york 911. like an emergency number or a date on a calendar. I think that's very insulting to the victims.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
especially considering that it didnt occur on the 9th of November

sorry, couldnt resist

top topics

<<   2 >>

join