It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 18 – Dr. Roger Leir and Alien Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 18 – Dr. Roger Leir and Alien Implants

Dave and Johnny get to interview Dr. Roger Leir of www.alienscalpel.com. A Podiatrist that was thrust into Alien Implant Removal Surgery as a skeptic, wanting to prove it all to be 'bogus'. One of the few humans that has actual physical proof of some type of foreign object that should not be in the human body that he's researched extensively. A must listen episode. Enjoy the show!

length: 40:52
file: atsmix_2567.mp3
size: 19164k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
At one time I e-mailed Dr. Leir with the location of where the Grey I go to showed and told me where the tracking device is, unfortunately I don't believe he believed for I never received an e-mail back from this man.

One day someone will listen, it won't be easy to locate but it CAN be located. I did write about all that here at ATS.

In this day and age there is no longer such a thing as my word is my Bond, how sad.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
At one time I e-mailed Dr. Leir with the location
One day someone will listen, it won't be easy to locate but it CAN be located. I did write about all that here at ATS.

Thanks for listening to the show.

I've sent you a private U2U. Please reply.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey guys, nice job.
I'd seen Dr. Leir on TV a while ago, but y'all got a better interview with him.
Very informative.

Your "shows" keep getting better the longer you do them.
Keep up the good work.

Flagged the mutha'.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Awesome! I am downloading to listen before I goto bed. Just saying thanks for the work you guys do on your podcasts and I look forward to a lot more

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Your "shows" keep getting better the longer you do them.
Keep up the good work.
Flagged the mutha'.

Hey X...

Thanks a lot. As with a marriage .... a radio partnership is much the same. It has taken Johnny and I awhile to get use to each other's timing, personalities, ups, downs, quirks, tempers and egos..... and NOW for Johnny's flaws.....
anyway.... Johnny and I both feel, especially when we listen to the first few shows, that we have finally gotten our groove. But regardless of how good we are or ever will be.... the show would be nothing without THE MEMBERS. If Johnny and I don't have the endless supply of great posts to work with..... we are just another talk show.

To the MEMBERS!

Dave

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
great show, very interesting interview, its about the third show i hear and they are very good, seems like C2C has some new competition, lol.

P.S. Mr. Leir mentioned he had the weird circular object that moved when touched on video. Is this video online by any chance, if yes does anyone know where i can see it?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Luis....

I would think it is available on his site which is given in the podcast.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join